• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC play of the year

    12 Next Last»
    MurkCity
    JimGunn
    Ferrari29
    Coreyccr
    OnTheO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2143
    Posts: 47
    12 Next Last»
     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 6:22 PM ET #1

    Gonna keep it short and simple.  Yes I'm a homer for this pick being from south fla, but listen to me.

    Vagner Rocha moneyline +300  risking 500 to win 1500

    Biggest bet of the entire year for me. People are seriously underestimating Vagner in this spot.  He is a grappling freak and has been focusing on his standup for the past 3 years.  His wrestling and his striking are far greater than it has ever been, and it truly will show.  Matthews never has had the pleasure of stepping in the cage someone the same caliber as Vagner, and he will be overwhelmed imo, this guy is so underestimated...

    Tail/Fade do whatever u want.  Lets get this paper.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Gonna keep it short and simple.  Yes I'm a homer for this pick being from south fla, but listen to me.

    Vagner Rocha moneyline +300  risking 500 to win 1500

    Biggest bet of the entire year for me. People are seriously underestimating Vagner in this spot.  He is a grappling freak and has been focusing on his standup for the past 3 years.  His wrestling and his striking are far greater than it has ever been, and it truly will show.  Matthews never has had the pleasure of stepping in the cage someone the same caliber as Vagner, and he will be overwhelmed imo, this guy is so underestimated...

    Tail/Fade do whatever u want.  Lets get this paper.

     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 7:25 PM ET #2

    The line is +340 now at 5Dimes. Almost begging for a value play.
    Reply
    The line is +340 now at 5Dimes. Almost begging for a value play.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 7:54 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by MurkCity:

    Gonna keep it short and simple.  Yes I'm a homer for this pick being from south fla, but listen to me.
    Vagner Rocha moneyline +300  risking 500 to win 1500
    Biggest bet of the entire year for me. People are seriously underestimating Vagner in this spot.  He is a grappling freak and has been focusing on his standup for the past 3 years.  His wrestling and his striking are far greater than it has ever been, and it truly will show.  Matthews never has had the pleasure of stepping in the cage someone the same caliber as Vagner, and he will be overwhelmed imo, this guy is so underestimated...
    Tail/Fade do whatever u want.  Lets get this paper.



    Ok Murk I'll put a few bones on it, but if he loses I'm showing up in SFLA and we can visit the Everglades!!!! BOL Murk.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkCity:

    Gonna keep it short and simple.  Yes I'm a homer for this pick being from south fla, but listen to me.
    Vagner Rocha moneyline +300  risking 500 to win 1500
    Biggest bet of the entire year for me. People are seriously underestimating Vagner in this spot.  He is a grappling freak and has been focusing on his standup for the past 3 years.  His wrestling and his striking are far greater than it has ever been, and it truly will show.  Matthews never has had the pleasure of stepping in the cage someone the same caliber as Vagner, and he will be overwhelmed imo, this guy is so underestimated...
    Tail/Fade do whatever u want.  Lets get this paper.



    Ok Murk I'll put a few bones on it, but if he loses I'm showing up in SFLA and we can visit the Everglades!!!! BOL Murk.
     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 9:07 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    The line is +340 now at 5Dimes. Almost begging for a value play.

    I almost think the books are making a big mistake on this one, rather than begging for value action, there is a lot of hype around this kid and its a home fight for him, and a lot of people don't realize how in form vagner is, I do.  It's a fight so whatever happens happens, but vagner is so much better than any average ufc fan knows, trust me, he will surprise people...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    The line is +340 now at 5Dimes. Almost begging for a value play.

    I almost think the books are making a big mistake on this one, rather than begging for value action, there is a lot of hype around this kid and its a home fight for him, and a lot of people don't realize how in form vagner is, I do.  It's a fight so whatever happens happens, but vagner is so much better than any average ufc fan knows, trust me, he will surprise people...

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 9:19 PM ET #5

    Most of the average UFC fans don't have fight pass either, so they will be reading about it!!!
    Reply
    Most of the average UFC fans don't have fight pass either, so they will be reading about it!!!
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 10:04 PM ET #6

    honestly i was thinking matthews was over hyped in this fight........im glad to have read this......i will deff put a few $1-$3 with him
    Reply
    honestly i was thinking matthews was over hyped in this fight........im glad to have read this......i will deff put a few $1-$3 with him
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 10:19 PM ET #7

    This fight does have the hallmark of a young prospect that everyone expects to win coming up against a rude awakening in a tough veteran. I haven't had time today to go and watch Rocha's old fights to handicap this, but I put $40 on Rocha at +340 to make it interesting.
    Reply
    This fight does have the hallmark of a young prospect that everyone expects to win coming up against a rude awakening in a tough veteran. I haven't had time today to go and watch Rocha's old fights to handicap this, but I put $40 on Rocha at +340 to make it interesting.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 10:42 PM ET #8

    I think that the oddsmakers don't think this fight ever hits the mat. Vagner has the advantage down there pretty clearly IMO. They think Matthews beats him on the feet and dirty boxes him against the cage - he has a pretty clear strength advantage and stays upright. Just for devil's advocate sake.

    But hell, at +340, count me in for a few bucks! I'll ride the train with you dudes. GL on the big one, murk.
    Reply
    I think that the oddsmakers don't think this fight ever hits the mat. Vagner has the advantage down there pretty clearly IMO. They think Matthews beats him on the feet and dirty boxes him against the cage - he has a pretty clear strength advantage and stays upright. Just for devil's advocate sake.

    But hell, at +340, count me in for a few bucks! I'll ride the train with you dudes. GL on the big one, murk.
     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 10:52 PM ET #9

    On the feet vagner will be just fine , im telling you personally, he has focused the past 2-3 years of training stand up. I honestly think he has the advantage in every area of this fight, i know from experience vagners gas tank is un fuking believable! This guy does not get tired, ever... I read some statements from matthews saying he wants to push the pace early, this will work against him im telling u, vagner can fight 100% pace for 20 minutes +...
    Reply
    On the feet vagner will be just fine , im telling you personally, he has focused the past 2-3 years of training stand up. I honestly think he has the advantage in every area of this fight, i know from experience vagners gas tank is un fuking believable! This guy does not get tired, ever... I read some statements from matthews saying he wants to push the pace early, this will work against him im telling u, vagner can fight 100% pace for 20 minutes +...
     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 10:53 PM ET #10

    I dont want to hype this up too much, dont wanna mush myself, i feel like i got my point across, we'll see what happens tomorrow night boys. Good luck to us and vagner. Im predicting 2nd round submission rocha.
    Reply
    I dont want to hype this up too much, dont wanna mush myself, i feel like i got my point across, we'll see what happens tomorrow night boys. Good luck to us and vagner. Im predicting 2nd round submission rocha.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 10:54 PM ET #11

    Well Murk, either we will drinking to celebrate or drinking and cussing you out, lol. I'd rather do the first.
    Reply
    Well Murk, either we will drinking to celebrate or drinking and cussing you out, lol. I'd rather do the first.
     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 11:24 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Well Murk, either we will drinking to celebrate or drinking and cussing you out, lol. I'd rather do the first.

     

    haha I agree bro, hey if it loses ill take the heat for it, I feel pretty confident about this one, I usually hit a lot of dogs in mma, phil davis fight I bet 200 he was over +200, I never post here, ever, but figured this was worth it

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Well Murk, either we will drinking to celebrate or drinking and cussing you out, lol. I'd rather do the first.

     

    haha I agree bro, hey if it loses ill take the heat for it, I feel pretty confident about this one, I usually hit a lot of dogs in mma, phil davis fight I bet 200 he was over +200, I never post here, ever, but figured this was worth it

     
    tmurda666
    tmurda666
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 11:49 PM ET #13

    i might a G down if youre that confident...
    Reply
    i might a G down if youre that confident...
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 12:13 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by MurkCity:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Well Murk, either we will drinking to celebrate or drinking and cussing you out, lol. I'd rather do the first.

     
    haha I agree bro, hey if it loses ill take the heat for it, I feel pretty confident about this one, I usually hit a lot of dogs in mma, phil davis fight I bet 200 he was over +200, I never post here, ever, but figured this was worth it



    Why don't you Murk??? Most of the MMA guys are respectful. Now some of the other sites, good luck. I had Davis(+260).
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkCity:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Well Murk, either we will drinking to celebrate or drinking and cussing you out, lol. I'd rather do the first.

     
    haha I agree bro, hey if it loses ill take the heat for it, I feel pretty confident about this one, I usually hit a lot of dogs in mma, phil davis fight I bet 200 he was over +200, I never post here, ever, but figured this was worth it



    Why don't you Murk??? Most of the MMA guys are respectful. Now some of the other sites, good luck. I had Davis(+260).
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 12:45 PM ET #15



    Reply


     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 3:26 PM ET #16

    gonna have to order his 9.99 fight pass to watch this fight eh, should be worth it!
    Reply
    gonna have to order his 9.99 fight pass to watch this fight eh, should be worth it!
     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 3:32 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    This fight does have the hallmark of a young prospect that everyone expects to win coming up against a rude awakening in a tough veteran. I haven't had time today to go and watch Rocha's old fights to handicap this, but I put $40 on Rocha at +340 to make it interesting.

     

    watching his old fights wont help, he looked like crap in the past, totally revamped, motivated, all around mma fighter now, no longer a  BJJ only type of arsenal..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    This fight does have the hallmark of a young prospect that everyone expects to win coming up against a rude awakening in a tough veteran. I haven't had time today to go and watch Rocha's old fights to handicap this, but I put $40 on Rocha at +340 to make it interesting.

     

    watching his old fights wont help, he looked like crap in the past, totally revamped, motivated, all around mma fighter now, no longer a  BJJ only type of arsenal..

     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 4:02 PM ET #18

    I love fight pass. Never had any issues with streaming or anything. Plus, tons of old fights, invicta, random cards on at 5am on Saturday mornings, etc
    Reply
    I love fight pass. Never had any issues with streaming or anything. Plus, tons of old fights, invicta, random cards on at 5am on Saturday mornings, etc
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 5:21 PM ET #19

    Up to +400 on 5d...
    Reply
    Up to +400 on 5d...
     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 5:28 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Up to +400 on 5d...
    line is movin up on bovada too. Not gna add anymore, line doesnt make a difference to me! For vagner to finish in the distance is +650, might put 25-50 on that as well, chokes and submissions are a threat from any position and at any moment... Good luck with whatever you guys choose!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Up to +400 on 5d...
    line is movin up on bovada too. Not gna add anymore, line doesnt make a difference to me! For vagner to finish in the distance is +650, might put 25-50 on that as well, chokes and submissions are a threat from any position and at any moment... Good luck with whatever you guys choose!
     
    MMAwizard
    MMAwizard
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 8:56 PM ET #21

    That's not how I saw this going when I capped that fight. and I saw rocha fight since his leaving of the ufc. Jake has far superior striking, and his a better fighter, I saw all of tuf can vs aus and jake his really good and so freaking young, only getting better each fight. rocha only fight his a sub which aint imposible, rookie mistakes happens, he did try to take Olivier aubin mercier to the ground when he was dominating him on his feet, but I doubt he will do this here and I see a clear win. but GL to you all

    Reply

    That's not how I saw this going when I capped that fight. and I saw rocha fight since his leaving of the ufc. Jake has far superior striking, and his a better fighter, I saw all of tuf can vs aus and jake his really good and so freaking young, only getting better each fight. rocha only fight his a sub which aint imposible, rookie mistakes happens, he did try to take Olivier aubin mercier to the ground when he was dominating him on his feet, but I doubt he will do this here and I see a clear win. but GL to you all

     
    1TimeLucky1
    1TimeLucky1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 3038
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 9:30 PM ET #22

    will you keep us posted for those that dont have the fight.

    through it in a parlay that is paying something crazy so leggooo


    Reply
    will you keep us posted for those that dont have the fight.

    through it in a parlay that is paying something crazy so leggooo


     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 9:42 PM ET #23

    Oh well...Jake Matthews is for real.
    Reply
    Oh well...Jake Matthews is for real.
     
    MurkCity
    MurkCity
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1316
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 9:45 PM ET #24

    Was a good shot, fell right into that choke, on to the next one lol, good luck boys!
    Reply
    Was a good shot, fell right into that choke, on to the next one lol, good luck boys!
     
     
    1TimeLucky1
    1TimeLucky1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 3038
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 9:46 PM ET #25

    well i lost the wager so it couldnt have been good
    Reply
    well i lost the wager so it couldnt have been good
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,621
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,876
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 639
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,752
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,258
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 128
    • Trump's legacy? 32,962
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,230
    • Trump lies so much. 22,912

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.