Pretty stoked for this card. A nice event put together with live crowd and some fighters that could catapult their careers with a good showing. I won big last weekend, so I should tread lightly here, but that's not fun. Here's what I got:
Charles Johnson +110....(2 to win 2.20)
Trey Waters -155....(1.55 to win 1)
Tabitha Ricci -142....(0.71 to win 0.50)
Alonzo Menefield... +215 (1 to win 2.15)
Derrick Lewis.....-160 (4.8 to win 3)
Parlay:
McKinney/Rib U 1.5 - Waldo/Despaigne U 1.5 - Rebecki +146 (1 to win 1.46)
Got about 6 Draftkings teams going as well!
Good luck yall! Enjoy the fights!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Pretty stoked for this card. A nice event put together with live crowd and some fighters that could catapult their careers with a good showing. I won big last weekend, so I should tread lightly here, but that's not fun. Here's what I got:
Charles Johnson +110....(2 to win 2.20)
Trey Waters -155....(1.55 to win 1)
Tabitha Ricci -142....(0.71 to win 0.50)
Alonzo Menefield... +215 (1 to win 2.15)
Derrick Lewis.....-160 (4.8 to win 3)
Parlay:
McKinney/Rib U 1.5 - Waldo/Despaigne U 1.5 - Rebecki +146 (1 to win 1.46)
Nice night of fights. Gotta feel good for Buckley, home town and really looked good vs a tough opponent. The call out of McGregor is a bit much, but hey, ya gotta dream big and there's big $ in a McGregor fight so I get it. Love Lewis, that fight was one of the most predictable fights we'll have all year. Wish I would've really unloaded on it
+4.7 units
Nice night of fights. Gotta feel good for Buckley, home town and really looked good vs a tough opponent. The call out of McGregor is a bit much, but hey, ya gotta dream big and there's big $ in a McGregor fight so I get it. Love Lewis, that fight was one of the most predictable fights we'll have all year. Wish I would've really unloaded on it