• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Ufc picks for 3/19

    bense197969
    monkeebooger
    paletta007
    UFC_Trojan
    The_Fist
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 276
    Posts: 15
     
    bense197969
    bense197969
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 11:16 AM ET #1

    I haven't posted here in a long time, I think it's been years but I'm stuck waiting for my truck to get fixed and I'm bored, so here goes....

    I'm stoked for this event, this is a much better card than we usually get for these fight night events.  I bet mostly on line movement. Here's who I got:

    Jack Shore -110

    Molly McCann -140

    Mike Grundy -220

    Tom Aspinall-115

    Good luck ya'll, enjoy the fights!

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I haven't posted here in a long time, I think it's been years but I'm stuck waiting for my truck to get fixed and I'm bored, so here goes....

    I'm stoked for this event, this is a much better card than we usually get for these fight night events.  I bet mostly on line movement. Here's who I got:

    Jack Shore -110

    Molly McCann -140

    Mike Grundy -220

    Tom Aspinall-115

    Good luck ya'll, enjoy the fights!

     

     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6384
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 11:24 AM ET #2

    Nice picks. Any thoughts on Michigan State tomorrow? Thanks!

    Reply

    Nice picks. Any thoughts on Michigan State tomorrow? Thanks!

     
    bense197969
    bense197969
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 11:32 AM ET #3

    Thinking about throwing a flyer bet on Vargas too.  I think Pimblett is over hyped.  He got dropped in his ufc debut before battling back, but I think Vargas has more power than Vendramini

    Reply

    Thinking about throwing a flyer bet on Vargas too.  I think Pimblett is over hyped.  He got dropped in his ufc debut before battling back, but I think Vargas has more power than Vendramini

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 11:34 AM ET #4

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    bense197969
    bense197969
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 11:44 AM ET #5

    @monkeebooger

     If I had to bet the MSU/Duke game i would take the points, but I dont feel strongly about it.  If Joey Hauser is gonna play like he did last night MSU is more like 3/4 seed, but I haven't seen enough of that version of him to bank on that continuing to happen.  Should be good game, but I think Duke holds on the end for a close win

    Reply

    @monkeebooger

     If I had to bet the MSU/Duke game i would take the points, but I dont feel strongly about it.  If Joey Hauser is gonna play like he did last night MSU is more like 3/4 seed, but I haven't seen enough of that version of him to bank on that continuing to happen.  Should be good game, but I think Duke holds on the end for a close win

     
    UFC_Trojan
    UFC_Trojan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2022
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 11:47 AM ET #6

    Nice ... I got 3 of your same picks.  Here is my full card.

    UFC_Trojan's inaugural picks.  Let's beat the books.

    Aspinall - 130:  4 units

    Hooker -110:  5 units

    Paddy -650 (link in parlays)

    Paddy wins inside the distance -210:  2 units

    Topuria -550 (link in parlays)

    Grundy -200:  4 units

    Paul Craig +165:  3 units

    Craig / Krylov ends in round 1 or 2 -135:  2 units

    Jack Shore -115:  5 units

    Cory McKenna -280 (only link in parlays)

    Muhammad Mokaev -425:  2 units (and link in parlays)

    Reply

    Nice ... I got 3 of your same picks.  Here is my full card.

    UFC_Trojan's inaugural picks.  Let's beat the books.

    Aspinall - 130:  4 units

    Hooker -110:  5 units

    Paddy -650 (link in parlays)

    Paddy wins inside the distance -210:  2 units

    Topuria -550 (link in parlays)

    Grundy -200:  4 units

    Paul Craig +165:  3 units

    Craig / Krylov ends in round 1 or 2 -135:  2 units

    Jack Shore -115:  5 units

    Cory McKenna -280 (only link in parlays)

    Muhammad Mokaev -425:  2 units (and link in parlays)

     
    bense197969
    bense197969
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 12:02 PM ET #7

    @UFC_Trojan

     Nice!  The only thing that scares me about Aspinall is that he has absolutely cruised through his first 4 UFC fights.  Has he even gotten hit yet?  That's how dominant hes been.  What happens if he faces some adversity? Hopefully he runs right through Volkov and we dont have to worry about that today.  Good luck!

    Reply

    @UFC_Trojan

     Nice!  The only thing that scares me about Aspinall is that he has absolutely cruised through his first 4 UFC fights.  Has he even gotten hit yet?  That's how dominant hes been.  What happens if he faces some adversity? Hopefully he runs right through Volkov and we dont have to worry about that today.  Good luck!

     
    The_Fist
    The_Fist
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 835
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 12:52 PM ET #8

    peace_5clover


    I don't blame you for taking Vargas, Paddy being this big of a favorite is crazy. He is going to be great fade material down the line, but I don't think this is the spot. Think he gets Vargas down and wins this one without much sweat.

    GL this weekend

     

     

    Reply

    peace_5clover


    I don't blame you for taking Vargas, Paddy being this big of a favorite is crazy. He is going to be great fade material down the line, but I don't think this is the spot. Think he gets Vargas down and wins this one without much sweat.

    GL this weekend

     

     

     
    UFC_Trojan
    UFC_Trojan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2022
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 1:30 PM ET #9

    @bense197969

     I agree Aspinall is a bit untested.  But that means the lines aren't inflated and still reasonable to bet.  I feel like Aspinall is light on his feet, like Cyril Gane, and yet still possesses a lot of power.  Hopefully he has great movement and able to get Volkov onto the matt.  Cut some angles, take down, ground and pound / submission.  

    Reply

    @bense197969

     I agree Aspinall is a bit untested.  But that means the lines aren't inflated and still reasonable to bet.  I feel like Aspinall is light on his feet, like Cyril Gane, and yet still possesses a lot of power.  Hopefully he has great movement and able to get Volkov onto the matt.  Cut some angles, take down, ground and pound / submission.  

     
    UFC_Trojan
    UFC_Trojan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2022
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 3:16 PM ET #10

    Jack Shore winner!  Let's keep it going.  ... So far my early picks are on fire:  Mokaev, Shore, and underdog Paul Craig and Craig fight to finish in 2 rounds or less, all winners.  ... only one loss, McKenna, but I didn't bet her straight.  Stated to only link up in some parlays, so minimal loss there.  

    Reply

    Jack Shore winner!  Let's keep it going.  ... So far my early picks are on fire:  Mokaev, Shore, and underdog Paul Craig and Craig fight to finish in 2 rounds or less, all winners.  ... only one loss, McKenna, but I didn't bet her straight.  Stated to only link up in some parlays, so minimal loss there.  

     
    UFC_Trojan
    UFC_Trojan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2022
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 3:46 PM ET #11

    Ahhhh ... Amarikhani choked out Grundy with ease before the fight even really got started. Let's hope Aspinall lives up to our expectations.

    Reply

    Ahhhh ... Amarikhani choked out Grundy with ease before the fight even really got started. Let's hope Aspinall lives up to our expectations.

     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6384
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 7:50 PM ET #12

    Nice job today man. Hope you post more often 

    Reply

    Nice job today man. Hope you post more often 

     
    bense197969
    bense197969
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 9:00 PM ET #13

     

    @UFC_Trojan

    Bummer on Grundy.  I didnt think he was in trouble at first, but then he just couldn't Escape.  I was really expecting a good showing from him.  Oh well, life goes on!  Shore looked great in rounds 2 and 3.  I didnt even get to watch the McCann fight or the Aspinall fight, we went to a birthday party and watched basketball instead.  But overall a good night!  Nice call on Mokaev!  I wonder how good he is actually gonna be.  

    Reply

     

    @UFC_Trojan

    Bummer on Grundy.  I didnt think he was in trouble at first, but then he just couldn't Escape.  I was really expecting a good showing from him.  Oh well, life goes on!  Shore looked great in rounds 2 and 3.  I didnt even get to watch the McCann fight or the Aspinall fight, we went to a birthday party and watched basketball instead.  But overall a good night!  Nice call on Mokaev!  I wonder how good he is actually gonna be.  

     
    bense197969
    bense197969
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2022 - 9:10 PM ET #14

    @monkeebooger

     Thanks.  I'll try to post more, if I remember.  I posted today cuz, like I said, I was bored and trapped at the car dealership, but also because I've been doing really well following line movements in UFC.  It's been pretty crazy.  A buddy of mine doesnt watch UFC at all but takes all my picks and bets on them.  I dont keep track of my record (maybe I should start) but he told me I've hit like 21 out of my last 24 bets!  Hopefully the run continues.  

    Reply

    @monkeebooger

     Thanks.  I'll try to post more, if I remember.  I posted today cuz, like I said, I was bored and trapped at the car dealership, but also because I've been doing really well following line movements in UFC.  It's been pretty crazy.  A buddy of mine doesnt watch UFC at all but takes all my picks and bets on them.  I dont keep track of my record (maybe I should start) but he told me I've hit like 21 out of my last 24 bets!  Hopefully the run continues.  

     
     
    BigMick87
    BigMick87
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2019
    Posts: 3704
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2022 - 2:46 AM ET #15

    @bense197969

     yeah i'm looking forward to more of your picks.  I might start posting mine again since i've been on a solid run so far this year.  Be nice to get more of a community in the MMA forums

    Reply

    @bense197969

     yeah i'm looking forward to more of your picks.  I might start posting mine again since i've been on a solid run so far this year.  Be nice to get more of a community in the MMA forums

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,735
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,220
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,499
    • PART DEUX 259
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,551
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,856
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 623
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,547
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.