14-21 (-5.42 Units) in UFC this year (2024). [All bets posted on Action Network app @BigEv617.]
Carli Judice (+141) 1.50 Units
![]()
@BigEv617
Got Johns winning this, and if it goes to decision that would have to borderline favor andrade. I think Johns best win path is a KO, and Douglas said he's not leaving it up to the judges.
Of course Johns could win a decision also but it might end up being the fight of the night and a complete brawl. Similar to the Andrade/Morozov Johns/Castaneda fights.
@BigEv617
Got Johns winning this, and if it goes to decision that would have to borderline favor andrade. I think Johns best win path is a KO, and Douglas said he's not leaving it up to the judges.
Of course Johns could win a decision also but it might end up being the fight of the night and a complete brawl. Similar to the Andrade/Morozov Johns/Castaneda fights.
This guy is a known trolls celebrating your loss. People like that should be banned from this website.. I don't think Judice was a bad bet at all, but after the fact you could say FErnandes is pretty skilled. More than I thought. Razor close accurate decision imo.
We did have our Robbery of the night. Quinlan got 88% of the votes from fan scoring on what I saw, and Fugitt did basically nothing the entire fight other than get his face bloody.
This guy is a known trolls celebrating your loss. People like that should be banned from this website.. I don't think Judice was a bad bet at all, but after the fact you could say FErnandes is pretty skilled. More than I thought. Razor close accurate decision imo.
We did have our Robbery of the night. Quinlan got 88% of the votes from fan scoring on what I saw, and Fugitt did basically nothing the entire fight other than get his face bloody.
@Professor1258
Bro ur fkin blind go look at ESPN the official results fugit threw 23 more strikes and the other guys didn't even have one takedown wtf are u watching man seriously
@Professor1258
Bro ur fkin blind go look at ESPN the official results fugit threw 23 more strikes and the other guys didn't even have one takedown wtf are u watching man seriously
