Bad TV and Bad for the sport all I have to say. Paulo aCosta is trash for taking a dive. I wonder how much money addessanya paid him
UFC Paulo Costa throws fight and takes a dive
Views: 305
Posts: 5
Posted:
#4
Did you see Izzys gyno? Not alot of people talking about that and he avoided the question. Anyways that’s what I would be upset about if I bet on Costa.
Did you see Izzys gyno? Not alot of people talking about that and he avoided the question. Anyways that’s what I would be upset about if I bet on Costa.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,786
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,951
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,587
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,863
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,882
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
