BOL. I like a Dos Santos and Dos Anjos parlay slightly more. Overeem makes me nervous...
RDA Makes me a little bit nervous. He's a fighter that does not like to get hit. He has been on a nice little hot streak but that fight against Evan Dunham where he got a lucky judges decision in Brazil is still very much in the back of my mind. I will not be surprised if he loses.
Quote Originally Posted by matt12:
BOL. I like a Dos Santos and Dos Anjos parlay slightly more. Overeem makes me nervous...
RDA Makes me a little bit nervous. He's a fighter that does not like to get hit. He has been on a nice little hot streak but that fight against Evan Dunham where he got a lucky judges decision in Brazil is still very much in the back of my mind. I will not be surprised if he loses.
I cannot pick a fight right for my life at the moment and when I do I get screwed over by the judges! I think after tonight, I might be taking an extended break from gambling...
I cannot pick a fight right for my life at the moment and when I do I get screwed over by the judges! I think after tonight, I might be taking an extended break from gambling...
You go nowhere. You're the only MMA poster with the guts to post his 5 year record. I respect that.
I didn't even make any plays tonight, but when I do it's nice to see MR219 is on the same side. You know a boatload more about this sport than most people.
Give em hell!
You go nowhere. You're the only MMA poster with the guts to post his 5 year record. I respect that.
I didn't even make any plays tonight, but when I do it's nice to see MR219 is on the same side. You know a boatload more about this sport than most people.
You go nowhere. You're the only MMA poster with the guts to post his 5 year record. I respect that.
I didn't even make any plays tonight, but when I do it's nice to see MR219 is on the same side. You know a boatload more about this sport than most people.
Give em hell!
this
Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer:
You go nowhere. You're the only MMA poster with the guts to post his 5 year record. I respect that.
I didn't even make any plays tonight, but when I do it's nice to see MR219 is on the same side. You know a boatload more about this sport than most people.
You go nowhere. You're the only MMA poster with the guts to post his 5 year record. I respect that.
I didn't even make any plays tonight, but when I do it's nice to see MR219 is on the same side. You know a boatload more about this sport than most people.
Give em hell!
Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer:
You go nowhere. You're the only MMA poster with the guts to post his 5 year record. I respect that.
I didn't even make any plays tonight, but when I do it's nice to see MR219 is on the same side. You know a boatload more about this sport than most people.
You go nowhere. You're the only MMA poster with the guts to post his 5 year record. I respect that.
I didn't even make any plays tonight, but when I do it's nice to see MR219 is on the same side. You know a boatload more about this sport than most people.
Give em hell!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm just very frustrated by this very long slump that I'm in!
Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer:
You go nowhere. You're the only MMA poster with the guts to post his 5 year record. I respect that.
I didn't even make any plays tonight, but when I do it's nice to see MR219 is on the same side. You know a boatload more about this sport than most people.
Give em hell!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm just very frustrated by this very long slump that I'm in!
The UFC plays went 5-4 for -1.95 units. I would have finally had a winning night with UFC had the judges not screwed over Gadelha. With the Brunson fight cancelled, play 1 turned into a straight bet on Overeem at -250 that paid 1.6 units. Here is the recap:
1. Parlay of Detek Brunson & Alistair Overeem
2. Parlay of JDS and Claudia Gadelha ,
3. Parlay of Jamie Varner & Anthony Birchak
4. Parlay of John Moraga and David Michaud
5. Parlay of RDA & Henry Cejudo
6. Bryan Barberena
7. Gabriel Gonzaga
8. Joe Riggs
9, parlay of Overeem & JDS
The UFC plays went 5-4 for -1.95 units. I would have finally had a winning night with UFC had the judges not screwed over Gadelha. With the Brunson fight cancelled, play 1 turned into a straight bet on Overeem at -250 that paid 1.6 units. Here is the recap: