UFC on Fox Rashad/Glover for sures?
Post weighin impressions.
Akhmedov vs dos Santos. Akhmedov son's bday fight night. I like Akhmedov, he's been seasoned some in the Octagon and comes from a great camp. Dos Santos' one UFC fight was a loss vs Dalby, who just lost to Cummings and was very lucky to earn a draw in an earlier fight. Akhmedov is becoming a favorite of mine on this card, but these first fights of the night are often interesting.
Graves vs. Randy Brown. Brown with a big height advantage, Graves didn’t want to look, engage at all. I think Brown's size/athleticism will be enough to negate Graves' wrestling. Could be a boring match Graves decision or Brown tko.
Gamburyan vs Dodson. Dodson giving up size just like I thought, but he looks almost soft at 135. May lay slightly off the gas, but i was leaning on 80% Dodson parlayed on all bets, so down from that.
Islam Makachev vs Drew Dober. Islam ½ lb over. Islam a little taller, Dober looks confident. Not too worried about the 1/2 lb, still on Islam.
Ponzinibbio vs McGee. Ponzinibbio looks maybe too confident, but hey he's the Ponz. McGee is just hitting 10 years sobriety. This could be FOTN, but so could 5 other fights, good card overall.
Michael Chiesa vs Beneil Dariush. Chiesa looks sucked down 156. Chiesa fairly taller, intense at staredown. Dariush chillest man in the world, but chill won't work against reach and aggression. Chiesa still.
Hacran Dias vs Cub Swanson. Hacran maybe a little bigger like I thought and I feel he has a speed advantage as well. Both guys near the same age, but Cub seems longer in the tooth to me and not in a good way.
Khabib vs Horcher. Horcher looks like a man going to the gallows, sickly. Still has to lose 1lb. Khabib looks just relieved and happy to be hitting the scales again. This is gonna be like The Dominator coming back from ACL surgery. Ring rust? What ring rust. Khabib's been on the sidelines watching all this McGregor adulation and as a result Horcher wont get out of round 1.
Post weighin impressions.
Akhmedov vs dos Santos. Akhmedov son's bday fight night. I like Akhmedov, he's been seasoned some in the Octagon and comes from a great camp. Dos Santos' one UFC fight was a loss vs Dalby, who just lost to Cummings and was very lucky to earn a draw in an earlier fight. Akhmedov is becoming a favorite of mine on this card, but these first fights of the night are often interesting.
Graves vs. Randy Brown. Brown with a big height advantage, Graves didn’t want to look, engage at all. I think Brown's size/athleticism will be enough to negate Graves' wrestling. Could be a boring match Graves decision or Brown tko.
Gamburyan vs Dodson. Dodson giving up size just like I thought, but he looks almost soft at 135. May lay slightly off the gas, but i was leaning on 80% Dodson parlayed on all bets, so down from that.
Islam Makachev vs Drew Dober. Islam ½ lb over. Islam a little taller, Dober looks confident. Not too worried about the 1/2 lb, still on Islam.
Ponzinibbio vs McGee. Ponzinibbio looks maybe too confident, but hey he's the Ponz. McGee is just hitting 10 years sobriety. This could be FOTN, but so could 5 other fights, good card overall.
Michael Chiesa vs Beneil Dariush. Chiesa looks sucked down 156. Chiesa fairly taller, intense at staredown. Dariush chillest man in the world, but chill won't work against reach and aggression. Chiesa still.
Hacran Dias vs Cub Swanson. Hacran maybe a little bigger like I thought and I feel he has a speed advantage as well. Both guys near the same age, but Cub seems longer in the tooth to me and not in a good way.
Khabib vs Horcher. Horcher looks like a man going to the gallows, sickly. Still has to lose 1lb. Khabib looks just relieved and happy to be hitting the scales again. This is gonna be like The Dominator coming back from ACL surgery. Ring rust? What ring rust. Khabib's been on the sidelines watching all this McGregor adulation and as a result Horcher wont get out of round 1.
Not bad, could've been much better with a Dias win in rd3, or Akhmedov pulling off that armbar would've been sweet; $10 hitting +329 with +460 ko/tko over 4.5 for the night and Khabib inside @-135 for $408. Need to mix it up more, but at the same time parlay down a little. I missed that +460 on ko/tko that I was so sure on, because of parlays, but at the same time it's a large multiplier that would have made it a great RR partner.
Not bad, could've been much better with a Dias win in rd3, or Akhmedov pulling off that armbar would've been sweet; $10 hitting +329 with +460 ko/tko over 4.5 for the night and Khabib inside @-135 for $408. Need to mix it up more, but at the same time parlay down a little. I missed that +460 on ko/tko that I was so sure on, because of parlays, but at the same time it's a large multiplier that would have made it a great RR partner.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,431
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,603
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 109
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
