Posted:
#1
ALDO -105 vs STEPHENS -125 10 units
This will surely be an exciting fight! Aldo's career is on the line here so he will come into this fight extra charged. What worries me is that Aldo is battered and bruised. Stephens may be older, but with his experience in the octagon it has given him a impeccable performance in his last three fights and its very hard to wager against that. Make this a four win fight streak. I see Stephens with a K.O. in the 4th round making Aldo think about retirement.
POIRIER -190 vs ALVAREZ +155
Alvarez has a longer reach and outstanding wrestling skills. Not that these are his only attributes to this fight I expect Alvarez to breakout into a bangers ball to soften Poirier up for a late submission, but the K.O. is highly likely before the submission. Alvarez stamina is second to none as well as going the distance taking major hits. He has a solid chin. I see Alvarez round 4 TKO,KO.
BOL to all.....!!!!
I cannot keep up with how fast the lines are moving...!!!!!
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
