Poirer will likely be a pretty big play for me. I'm a big fan of Gathje, and he's very exciting to watch, but Poirer is a much more experienced and more well-rounded fighter.. as long as he can avoid a brawl, he should win this fight.
Undecided on the others though like Adsanya.. just not sure if i want to pay that price.
Poirer will likely be a pretty big play for me. I'm a big fan of Gathje, and he's very exciting to watch, but Poirer is a much more experienced and more well-rounded fighter.. as long as he can avoid a brawl, he should win this fight.
Undecided on the others though like Adsanya.. just not sure if i want to pay that price.
Poirer will likely be a pretty big play for me. I'm a big fan of Gathje, and he's very exciting to watch, but Poirer is a much more experienced and more well-rounded fighter.. as long as he can avoid a brawl, he should win this fight.
Undecided on the others though like Adsanya.. just not sure if i want to pay that price.
Although Poirier will be the more well rounded fighter here, I think Gaethje's path to victory will be to draw Dustin into a war. If Poirier can strike and move, he'll likely be able to finish Gaethje. This should be an awesome fight.
Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:
Poirer will likely be a pretty big play for me. I'm a big fan of Gathje, and he's very exciting to watch, but Poirer is a much more experienced and more well-rounded fighter.. as long as he can avoid a brawl, he should win this fight.
Undecided on the others though like Adsanya.. just not sure if i want to pay that price.
Although Poirier will be the more well rounded fighter here, I think Gaethje's path to victory will be to draw Dustin into a war. If Poirier can strike and move, he'll likely be able to finish Gaethje. This should be an awesome fight.