Papa question for you. Why do feel so strongly for Gaethje? Do you think poirer chin is done? You don’t think poirer stand up isn’t way more technical? Help my understand my man?
No, I don't think Poirier is way more technical. Look what happened what he got into a slugfest with Michael Johnson. I think Gaethje is faster, hits harder, has a better chin, and is a better wrestler. Gotta take the dog money.
Quote Originally Posted by Ooooooze:
Papa question for you. Why do feel so strongly for Gaethje? Do you think poirer chin is done? You don’t think poirer stand up isn’t way more technical? Help my understand my man?
No, I don't think Poirier is way more technical. Look what happened what he got into a slugfest with Michael Johnson. I think Gaethje is faster, hits harder, has a better chin, and is a better wrestler. Gotta take the dog money.