UFC 350-252-11
2017 235-188-8
2018 39-19
Let's smash the books today @straight_cash...
Looking for a big parlay! ![]()
Let's smash the books today @straight_cash...
Looking for a big parlay! ![]()
Damn I missed that!!
I locked in alot of your picks tho. Ranging 100-250.
Let's smash the books. Saw what you did last week. GL![]()
Damn I missed that!!
I locked in alot of your picks tho. Ranging 100-250.
Let's smash the books. Saw what you did last week. GL![]()
Rough Loss with McMann doubled up on her right before the fight.
Thought the ref was gonna stop it those last few seconds on the 1st...
Then she ends up tapping in the 2nd. FML
Rough Loss with McMann doubled up on her right before the fight.
Thought the ref was gonna stop it those last few seconds on the 1st...
Then she ends up tapping in the 2nd. FML
Rough Loss with McMann doubled up on her right before the fight.
Thought the ref was gonna stop it those last few seconds on the 1st...
Then she ends up tapping in the 2nd. FML
Rough Loss with McMann doubled up on her right before the fight.
Thought the ref was gonna stop it those last few seconds on the 1st...
Then she ends up tapping in the 2nd. FML
The crucifix is deadly, no one would have shammed the ref for a stopage, but I hear your point.
Great Fight with Kelleher. Wanted that KO bonus for him.
The crucifix is deadly, no one would have shammed the ref for a stopage, but I hear your point.
Great Fight with Kelleher. Wanted that KO bonus for him.
The crucifix is deadly, no one would have shammed the ref for a stopage, but I hear your point.
Great Fight with Kelleher. Wanted that KO bonus for him.
The crucifix is deadly, no one would have shammed the ref for a stopage, but I hear your point.
Great Fight with Kelleher. Wanted that KO bonus for him.
