• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC on Fox 19

    Ferrari29
    JimGunn
    wiiooiiw
    Chewy5394
    ParlayJoe17
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 837
    Posts: 19
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2016 - 2:14 AM ET #1

    Events 6-3
    YTD 43-43(-566.25)
    O/U 19-23(-6.65)
    FFD 2-7(-4.05)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 6-3
    YTD 43-43(-566.25)
    O/U 19-23(-6.65)
    FFD 2-7(-4.05)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2016 - 2:18 AM ET #2

    Would have been awesome if Khabib and Ferguson was the main event, oh well maybe another day. Look forward to a top to bottom good fight card with some decent picks. Just waiting on the Khabib line to start the process!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Would have been awesome if Khabib and Ferguson was the main event, oh well maybe another day. Look forward to a top to bottom good fight card with some decent picks. Just waiting on the Khabib line to start the process!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2016 - 6:05 PM ET #3

    Nurmagomedov(-1050) 2100 gets me 200. Call it bridge jumping or whatever, I need to get my minus number down!!! Putting just under less than 50% ofwhat I'm up in my UFC career.
    Reply
    Nurmagomedov(-1050) 2100 gets me 200. Call it bridge jumping or whatever, I need to get my minus number down!!! Putting just under less than 50% ofwhat I'm up in my UFC career.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2016 - 11:02 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Nurmagomedov(-1050) 2100 gets me 200. Call it bridge jumping or whatever, I need to get my minus number down!!! Putting just under less than 50% of what I'm up in my UFC career.

    Egads, too risky for me to consider for such a small payoff. Horcher is no punk and Khabib is coming off a long injury. I rather would have bet a prop or a different fight.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Nurmagomedov(-1050) 2100 gets me 200. Call it bridge jumping or whatever, I need to get my minus number down!!! Putting just under less than 50% of what I'm up in my UFC career.

    Egads, too risky for me to consider for such a small payoff. Horcher is no punk and Khabib is coming off a long injury. I rather would have bet a prop or a different fight.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2016 - 2:02 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:


    Egads, too risky for me to consider for such a small payoff. Horcher is no punk and Khabib is coming off a long injury. I rather would have bet a prop or a different fight.


    I know Jim. I loved Ferguson against Khabib because of the layoff and I know Horcher has some pop, BUT Horcher got grounded by Stephen Nover. I'm pretty sure Khabib has a better ground game than Nover even on bad wheels.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:


    Egads, too risky for me to consider for such a small payoff. Horcher is no punk and Khabib is coming off a long injury. I rather would have bet a prop or a different fight.


    I know Jim. I loved Ferguson against Khabib because of the layoff and I know Horcher has some pop, BUT Horcher got grounded by Stephen Nover. I'm pretty sure Khabib has a better ground game than Nover even on bad wheels.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2016 - 5:36 PM ET #6

    Yeah I was big on Ferguson too. Disappointing, but still a pretty good card overall on big Fox. I like a few spots- Glover, Ponz, Rose and a few unders on the prelims.
    Reply
    Yeah I was big on Ferguson too. Disappointing, but still a pretty good card overall on big Fox. I like a few spots- Glover, Ponz, Rose and a few unders on the prelims.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2016 - 2:15 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Yeah I was big on Ferguson too. Disappointing, but still a pretty good card overall on big Fox. I like a few spots- Glover, Ponz, Rose and a few unders on the prelims.


    I never liked Evans, still think he's overrated. Ponzi has a tough one, McGee will test him. I was thinking of maybe wheeling Rose with the card. BTW I hope they have a camera on Torres at the weigh-in, my goodness is her tushy nice!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Yeah I was big on Ferguson too. Disappointing, but still a pretty good card overall on big Fox. I like a few spots- Glover, Ponz, Rose and a few unders on the prelims.


    I never liked Evans, still think he's overrated. Ponzi has a tough one, McGee will test him. I was thinking of maybe wheeling Rose with the card. BTW I hope they have a camera on Torres at the weigh-in, my goodness is her tushy nice!!!!!!!!!!
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2016 - 5:03 PM ET #8

    Horcher looks like a man going to the gallows at weighins, and still has a pound to lose. Khabib inside the distance looks great at near even. 
    Reply
    Horcher looks like a man going to the gallows at weighins, and still has a pound to lose. Khabib inside the distance looks great at near even. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2016 - 5:49 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Horcher looks like a man going to the gallows at weighins, and still has a pound to lose. Khabib inside the distance looks great at near even. 


    Yeah Horcher looked very drained, not good going against a pure grappler!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Horcher looks like a man going to the gallows at weighins, and still has a pound to lose. Khabib inside the distance looks great at near even. 


    Yeah Horcher looked very drained, not good going against a pure grappler!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2016 - 1:35 PM ET #10

    From the top:

    Teixeira(-210) 2.10 gets me 1.
    Namajunas(-215) 4.30 gets me 2.
    Nurmagomdeov(-1050) 2100 gets me 200.
    Dias(+100) 1 gets me 1.
    Dariush(-175) 17.50 gets me 10.
    Pennington(-250) 5 gets me 2.
    Ponzinibbio(-165) 1.65 gets me 1.
    Dodson(-490) 24.50 gets me 5.
    Graves(115) 1.15 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Bamgbose/Ferreira fight 5.55 gets me 3.
    FFD Zaleski(+125) 1 gets me 1.25.
    Reply
    From the top:

    Teixeira(-210) 2.10 gets me 1.
    Namajunas(-215) 4.30 gets me 2.
    Nurmagomdeov(-1050) 2100 gets me 200.
    Dias(+100) 1 gets me 1.
    Dariush(-175) 17.50 gets me 10.
    Pennington(-250) 5 gets me 2.
    Ponzinibbio(-165) 1.65 gets me 1.
    Dodson(-490) 24.50 gets me 5.
    Graves(115) 1.15 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Bamgbose/Ferreira fight 5.55 gets me 3.
    FFD Zaleski(+125) 1 gets me 1.25.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2016 - 1:41 PM ET #11

    $2163.75 in action. I think alot of these fights are close and with that I opened up a wheel bet as well.

    My $10 wheel is with Makhachev as the guy parlayed with Evans, Torres, Dias, Chiesa, Pennington, McGee, Dodson, Graves, Ferreira, and Zaleski with the potential of winning $23.22.
    Reply
    $2163.75 in action. I think alot of these fights are close and with that I opened up a wheel bet as well.

    My $10 wheel is with Makhachev as the guy parlayed with Evans, Torres, Dias, Chiesa, Pennington, McGee, Dodson, Graves, Ferreira, and Zaleski with the potential of winning $23.22.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2016 - 1:44 PM ET #12

    Thus far my wheel plays are 22-36(-7.45). One more thing I'll be laying off the Bellator tonight. Ok guys and girls GOOD LUCK and let's beat up the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Thus far my wheel plays are 22-36(-7.45). One more thing I'll be laying off the Bellator tonight. Ok guys and girls GOOD LUCK and let's beat up the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2016 - 2:09 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    $2163.75 in action. I think alot of these fights are close and with that I opened up a wheel bet as well.

    My $10 wheel is with Makhachev as the guy parlayed with Evans, Torres, Dias, Chiesa, Pennington, McGee, Dodson, Graves, Ferreira, and Zaleski with the potential of winning $23.22.

    I know you guys have tainted water up there around Lake Erie but down here in C-Bus if a guy fails a drug test they dont let him fight! Lol.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    $2163.75 in action. I think alot of these fights are close and with that I opened up a wheel bet as well.

    My $10 wheel is with Makhachev as the guy parlayed with Evans, Torres, Dias, Chiesa, Pennington, McGee, Dodson, Graves, Ferreira, and Zaleski with the potential of winning $23.22.

    I know you guys have tainted water up there around Lake Erie but down here in C-Bus if a guy fails a drug test they dont let him fight! Lol.


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2016 - 2:42 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:


    I know you guys have tainted water up there around Lake Erie but down here in C-Bus if a guy fails a drug test they dont let him fight! Lol.




    WTFrench Chewy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't the Belfort rules apply, let him fight, win and then say failed the test!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW you should see the water up here in the summer Chewy, makes the water in Flint drinkable!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:


    I know you guys have tainted water up there around Lake Erie but down here in C-Bus if a guy fails a drug test they dont let him fight! Lol.




    WTFrench Chewy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't the Belfort rules apply, let him fight, win and then say failed the test!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW you should see the water up here in the summer Chewy, makes the water in Flint drinkable!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2016 - 12:38 AM ET #15

    Great job on the big bet Ferrari.  You definitely hit 9/10 on those. Wish I had the discipline to gain the capital, LOL. 
    Reply
    Great job on the big bet Ferrari.  You definitely hit 9/10 on those. Wish I had the discipline to gain the capital, LOL. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2016 - 5:44 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Great job on the big bet Ferrari.  You definitely hit 9/10 on those. Wish I had the discipline to gain the capital, LOL. 


    Thanks Wii, only Rousey has burned me on these big fav fights. As fas as capital goes, I've been betting on UFC for a few years and pick and choose where to lay it down.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Great job on the big bet Ferrari.  You definitely hit 9/10 on those. Wish I had the discipline to gain the capital, LOL. 


    Thanks Wii, only Rousey has burned me on these big fav fights. As fas as capital goes, I've been betting on UFC for a few years and pick and choose where to lay it down.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2016 - 5:49 PM ET #17

    Last night record 7-2(+193.50)
    O/U 0-1(-5.55)
    FFD 1-0(+1.25)

    Pretty chalky last night so I'm kinda glad my wheel got cancelled. Not sure what Dariush was doing, he should have went to his guard instead of trying to standup. Thought the ref in the Khabib fight could have jumped in sooner or in the first actually. Ok guys short week and the return of Jon Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Last night record 7-2(+193.50)
    O/U 0-1(-5.55)
    FFD 1-0(+1.25)

    Pretty chalky last night so I'm kinda glad my wheel got cancelled. Not sure what Dariush was doing, he should have went to his guard instead of trying to standup. Thought the ref in the Khabib fight could have jumped in sooner or in the first actually. Ok guys short week and the return of Jon Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2016 - 9:56 AM ET #18

    Nice work Ferrari..another big power bet and another win!
    Reply
    Nice work Ferrari..another big power bet and another win!
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2016 - 4:20 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Nice work Ferrari..another big power bet and another win!

    Thanks Joe. Alot of risk for a small reward but I'll take it. I've dug myself a deep hole and I'm slowly getting out of, gonna be hard to get to $1000 this year!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Nice work Ferrari..another big power bet and another win!

    Thanks Joe. Alot of risk for a small reward but I'll take it. I've dug myself a deep hole and I'm slowly getting out of, gonna be hard to get to $1000 this year!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.