• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC on Fox 17 Money Makers

    J-MoneyMaker
    Chewy5394
    Ferrari29
    Redwing41
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 730
    Posts: 9
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 3:04 PM ET #1

    The last 2 months since I started posting on here have been miserable. Pretty much nothing has gone right for me. All it took was for me to make my 1st post on here and Ronda Rousey lost lol. That's the luck that I bring to the table. I've seen several big favorites that I were confident in, go down and blow up a lot of my plays. I've also just had some bad bets on top of all of that bad luck. Combine it all together and you get my crappy record and an embarrassing amount of money lost. 2015 can't end soon enough! As much as it has sucked to come back and continually update my record after losing nights, I'm still doing it because I don't like to run and hide after a losing night. Sucks that there have been a few too many of those lol. I'll be back and better than ever in 2016 though. You can count on that. Although, it probably doesn't take much to be better than my current record Skipping any write-ups today, as they haven't been doing much good lately. I'm obviously big on Michael Johnson to take care of Diaz. I'll be rooting for Cowboy in the main event, but it will be a tough test. Good luck on your plays and enjoy your holidays with friends and family.

    UFC on Fox 17

    10 Unit Play

    M. Johnson + J. dos Santos (-130)

    8 Unit Plays

    CB Dollaway + M. Johnson (-200)
    L. Henrique/F. Ngannou Under 3 Rds + M. Johnson + J. dos Santos/A. Overeem Under 3 Rds (-110)

    5 Unit Plays
    K. Usman + M. Johnson (-150)
    J. dos Santos ITD (-170)
    M. Johnson/N. Diaz Starts Round 2 + J. dos Santos (-130)

    3 Unit Plays
    N. Lentz/D. Castillo Over 3 Rounds + J. Johnson (-105)
    F. Ngannou (-140)

    1 Unit Play
    F. Ngannou ITD (+100)


    2015 Record: 14-29 (-142.75 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    The last 2 months since I started posting on here have been miserable. Pretty much nothing has gone right for me. All it took was for me to make my 1st post on here and Ronda Rousey lost lol. That's the luck that I bring to the table. I've seen several big favorites that I were confident in, go down and blow up a lot of my plays. I've also just had some bad bets on top of all of that bad luck. Combine it all together and you get my crappy record and an embarrassing amount of money lost. 2015 can't end soon enough! As much as it has sucked to come back and continually update my record after losing nights, I'm still doing it because I don't like to run and hide after a losing night. Sucks that there have been a few too many of those lol. I'll be back and better than ever in 2016 though. You can count on that. Although, it probably doesn't take much to be better than my current record Skipping any write-ups today, as they haven't been doing much good lately. I'm obviously big on Michael Johnson to take care of Diaz. I'll be rooting for Cowboy in the main event, but it will be a tough test. Good luck on your plays and enjoy your holidays with friends and family.

    UFC on Fox 17

    10 Unit Play

    M. Johnson + J. dos Santos (-130)

    8 Unit Plays

    CB Dollaway + M. Johnson (-200)
    L. Henrique/F. Ngannou Under 3 Rds + M. Johnson + J. dos Santos/A. Overeem Under 3 Rds (-110)

    5 Unit Plays
    K. Usman + M. Johnson (-150)
    J. dos Santos ITD (-170)
    M. Johnson/N. Diaz Starts Round 2 + J. dos Santos (-130)

    3 Unit Plays
    N. Lentz/D. Castillo Over 3 Rounds + J. Johnson (-105)
    F. Ngannou (-140)

    1 Unit Play
    F. Ngannou ITD (+100)


    2015 Record: 14-29 (-142.75 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 3:15 PM ET #2

    You know come to think of it I was doing great too until you started posting!!! GTFOH MAN ! ! ! lol j/k It happens... I started posting in June and had a pretty good run going and have been hit hard the last 2 mos. Just finish off the year (hopefully on a good note) and get it back next year. Good luck bud!
    Reply
    You know come to think of it I was doing great too until you started posting!!! GTFOH MAN ! ! ! lol j/k It happens... I started posting in June and had a pretty good run going and have been hit hard the last 2 mos. Just finish off the year (hopefully on a good note) and get it back next year. Good luck bud!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 3:18 PM ET #3

    Haha thanks man. I swear I have consistently made money betting MMA for the past few years before I came on here. But I'm sure that's what everyone says lol. Some of my style of betting involves putting a guy I love into multiple parlays, so I guess that's the risk/reward I face at times. When that guy gets upset, it causes a bad night. And there have been a lot of solid upsets lately. Hoping for a good event tonight and then starting fresh at the start of the year. Good luck on your plays!
    Reply
    Haha thanks man. I swear I have consistently made money betting MMA for the past few years before I came on here. But I'm sure that's what everyone says lol. Some of my style of betting involves putting a guy I love into multiple parlays, so I guess that's the risk/reward I face at times. When that guy gets upset, it causes a bad night. And there have been a lot of solid upsets lately. Hoping for a good event tonight and then starting fresh at the start of the year. Good luck on your plays!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2015 - 5:06 PM ET #4

    UFC on Fox 17

    10 Unit Play

    M. Johnson + J. dos Santos (-130)

    8 Unit Plays

    CB Dollaway + M. Johnson (-200)
    L. Henrique/F. Ngannou Under 3 Rds + M. Johnson + J. dos Santos/A. Overeem Under 3 Rds (-110)

    5 Unit Plays
    K. Usman + M. Johnson (-150)
    J. dos Santos ITD (-170)
    M. Johnson/N. Diaz Starts Round 2 + J. dos Santos (-130)

    3 Unit Plays
    N. Lentz/D. Castillo Over 3 Rounds + J. Johnson (-105)
    F. Ngannou (-140)

    1 Unit Play
    F. Ngannou ITD (+100)


    Overall Tonight: 2-7 (-59.45 units)

    2015 Record: 16-36 (-202.2 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units

    I was out of town Saturday night/Sunday, so I'm just now getting around to updating everything. Sadly, I wish I could have just stayed out of town and never had to come back here lol. What another disastrous night. There were what, something like 8 straight underdogs that hit at one point? When those types of nights happen, it's usually not going to go well for me. Even still, I saw NO way that Diaz would beat MJ. I will admit, Diaz looked in way better shape than I have seen him in quite some time, and he also looked pretty sharp. All credit to him. But come on MJ, what the hell were you doing? All you have to do is NOT get sucked into the mindgames of Diaz and try to out-box him. Johnson was doing well at first, throwing some leg kicks, good movement, but he absolutely refused to use his wrestling and was throwing everything into every shot trying to lunge forward. Nate's reach advantage really played a factor in this one and Johnson didn't adjust or do anything to negate it. It was a slow, painful death, watching him lose that decision. On top of that, I hate the Diaz brothers so much, so that made it even worse. Johnson had looked so good recently, schooling Barboza and I thought he won a decision against Dariush. He got caught up playing Diaz's game in this one. Cost me big.

    JDS looked horrible once again. I don't think I can't back him any longer now, he is truly shot. He barely even threw a punch. Overeem didn't look that great either. That fight would have been so much better if it happened 3 years ago. Disappointing to see Cowboy lose so quickly. I was rooting for him, but knew he would have a tough time with RDA. RDA is the real deal. I'd love to see him vs. Conor. Also want to see Conor vs. Frankie as well. 2016 should be fun!

    As we are now finished with UFC in 2015, I'd like to just say that I apologize to anyone who tailed any of my bets. Based on how I started, I doubt many people followed me anyways lol, but still, I sucked. There's just no getting around it. The last 60 days have been an absolute trainwreck for me betting MMA. Huge upsets left and right, and they always seemed to be on the fighter I was the most confident in. I typically have an opinion on every fight on a card, but I try to only post my most confident bets on here. This is why you see me include a certain fighter in multiple parlays, or only play some favorites. It's not that I don't think any underdogs will win, it's just that those particular favorites are the ones that I think have the best chance to win. That strategy obviously blew up in my face, but I assure you it's worked well for me for the past several years. Regardless, my debut on here has been nothing short of a disaster. I spend all of this time putting bets together and writing up my thoughts, only to have a huge losing night. That kind of sucks lol. But I'm going to shake things off, clear my head, enjoy the holidays, and hopefully come back in 2016, ready to contribute to this forum. Hope you guys get to spend the next week or two with friends and family and good luck on your bets in 2016.

    Reply
    UFC on Fox 17

    10 Unit Play

    M. Johnson + J. dos Santos (-130)

    8 Unit Plays

    CB Dollaway + M. Johnson (-200)
    L. Henrique/F. Ngannou Under 3 Rds + M. Johnson + J. dos Santos/A. Overeem Under 3 Rds (-110)

    5 Unit Plays
    K. Usman + M. Johnson (-150)
    J. dos Santos ITD (-170)
    M. Johnson/N. Diaz Starts Round 2 + J. dos Santos (-130)

    3 Unit Plays
    N. Lentz/D. Castillo Over 3 Rounds + J. Johnson (-105)
    F. Ngannou (-140)

    1 Unit Play
    F. Ngannou ITD (+100)


    Overall Tonight: 2-7 (-59.45 units)

    2015 Record: 16-36 (-202.2 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units

    I was out of town Saturday night/Sunday, so I'm just now getting around to updating everything. Sadly, I wish I could have just stayed out of town and never had to come back here lol. What another disastrous night. There were what, something like 8 straight underdogs that hit at one point? When those types of nights happen, it's usually not going to go well for me. Even still, I saw NO way that Diaz would beat MJ. I will admit, Diaz looked in way better shape than I have seen him in quite some time, and he also looked pretty sharp. All credit to him. But come on MJ, what the hell were you doing? All you have to do is NOT get sucked into the mindgames of Diaz and try to out-box him. Johnson was doing well at first, throwing some leg kicks, good movement, but he absolutely refused to use his wrestling and was throwing everything into every shot trying to lunge forward. Nate's reach advantage really played a factor in this one and Johnson didn't adjust or do anything to negate it. It was a slow, painful death, watching him lose that decision. On top of that, I hate the Diaz brothers so much, so that made it even worse. Johnson had looked so good recently, schooling Barboza and I thought he won a decision against Dariush. He got caught up playing Diaz's game in this one. Cost me big.

    JDS looked horrible once again. I don't think I can't back him any longer now, he is truly shot. He barely even threw a punch. Overeem didn't look that great either. That fight would have been so much better if it happened 3 years ago. Disappointing to see Cowboy lose so quickly. I was rooting for him, but knew he would have a tough time with RDA. RDA is the real deal. I'd love to see him vs. Conor. Also want to see Conor vs. Frankie as well. 2016 should be fun!

    As we are now finished with UFC in 2015, I'd like to just say that I apologize to anyone who tailed any of my bets. Based on how I started, I doubt many people followed me anyways lol, but still, I sucked. There's just no getting around it. The last 60 days have been an absolute trainwreck for me betting MMA. Huge upsets left and right, and they always seemed to be on the fighter I was the most confident in. I typically have an opinion on every fight on a card, but I try to only post my most confident bets on here. This is why you see me include a certain fighter in multiple parlays, or only play some favorites. It's not that I don't think any underdogs will win, it's just that those particular favorites are the ones that I think have the best chance to win. That strategy obviously blew up in my face, but I assure you it's worked well for me for the past several years. Regardless, my debut on here has been nothing short of a disaster. I spend all of this time putting bets together and writing up my thoughts, only to have a huge losing night. That kind of sucks lol. But I'm going to shake things off, clear my head, enjoy the holidays, and hopefully come back in 2016, ready to contribute to this forum. Hope you guys get to spend the next week or two with friends and family and good luck on your bets in 2016.

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2015 - 5:32 PM ET #5

    Well look at it this way, you only can get better!!!!
    Reply
    Well look at it this way, you only can get better!!!!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2015 - 5:37 PM ET #6

    haha yes, one would think I couldn't possibly get worse than this. At least I had the balls to come back and continuously update my record. I feel like anyone that has had this bad of a streak would disappear. It's not fun, but I would still rather have my record documented so that I can at least warn others not to follow me at the moment. Or to fade my plays lol. Good luck in 2016 Ferrari!
    Reply
    haha yes, one would think I couldn't possibly get worse than this. At least I had the balls to come back and continuously update my record. I feel like anyone that has had this bad of a streak would disappear. It's not fun, but I would still rather have my record documented so that I can at least warn others not to follow me at the moment. Or to fade my plays lol. Good luck in 2016 Ferrari!
     
    Redwing41
    Redwing41
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2015 - 6:28 PM ET #7

    Yeah it happens. 

    Parlays IMO arent good picks in MMA where the judges are unreliable. 

    Lots of overhypeing and givng easy match ups to fighters.. hard to tell who is truly good. Some are too close to call..

    Diaz had MJ beat before the start. MJ is quick and fought average fighters. RDA had Cerrone beat.. UFC hyped up Cerrone as the one to take down RDA and his grandmother's story. Cerrone isnt dynamic enough to even beat diaz. 

    RDA and Diaz goes to RDA slightly (60 percent) even though Diaz is improved MJ has bad movement. RDA will take diaz to the mat.

    Diaz vs Conor take the over half.Diaz has shown good movement and can take a blast. 


    Reply
    Yeah it happens. 

    Parlays IMO arent good picks in MMA where the judges are unreliable. 

    Lots of overhypeing and givng easy match ups to fighters.. hard to tell who is truly good. Some are too close to call..

    Diaz had MJ beat before the start. MJ is quick and fought average fighters. RDA had Cerrone beat.. UFC hyped up Cerrone as the one to take down RDA and his grandmother's story. Cerrone isnt dynamic enough to even beat diaz. 

    RDA and Diaz goes to RDA slightly (60 percent) even though Diaz is improved MJ has bad movement. RDA will take diaz to the mat.

    Diaz vs Conor take the over half.Diaz has shown good movement and can take a blast. 


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2015 - 7:33 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    haha yes, one would think I couldn't possibly get worse than this. At least I had the balls to come back and continuously update my record. I feel like anyone that has had this bad of a streak would disappear. It's not fun, but I would still rather have my record documented so that I can at least warn others not to follow me at the moment. Or to fade my plays lol. Good luck in 2016 Ferrari!

    Like 99% disappear, case in point Also/McGregor fight!!! You'll be OK, just wheeling the wrong guy at this moment.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    haha yes, one would think I couldn't possibly get worse than this. At least I had the balls to come back and continuously update my record. I feel like anyone that has had this bad of a streak would disappear. It's not fun, but I would still rather have my record documented so that I can at least warn others not to follow me at the moment. Or to fade my plays lol. Good luck in 2016 Ferrari!

    Like 99% disappear, case in point Also/McGregor fight!!! You'll be OK, just wheeling the wrong guy at this moment.
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2015 - 7:37 PM ET #9

    Me personally I was never high on Johnson besides him being a wife beater and a OK wrestler. Diaz got in his head and never left. Thought Usman was the best play IMO. At first I loved Samman till I saw the line and it never went up, so it looked fishy enough for me to light play it.
    Reply
    Me personally I was never high on Johnson besides him being a wife beater and a OK wrestler. Diaz got in his head and never left. Thought Usman was the best play IMO. At first I loved Samman till I saw the line and it never went up, so it looked fishy enough for me to light play it.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,611
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,110
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.