I bet several of these early and got a better line on a few, so the totals are blended amounts from several bets in some cases. Rooting for Cerrone (obv bet on him too!). It would be cool to see Cowboy and Conor match up. Have a feeling Conor would get him mentally before the fight similar to what Nate Diaz did and then Cowboy would go out there frozen again. In any event, that would be a fun fight. I guess for that matter RDA would be fun to see matchup with Conor because with his takedowns and top game might actually be able to beat Conor. I can't stop talking about Conor....aaaaahhh!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Here are my bets:
Castillo over Lentz 105/100
Jury over Do Bronx 720/600
Diaz over MJ 100/360
prop: NOT MJ inside distance vs Diaz 330/200
JDS over Reem 630/200
Cowboy over RDA 600/1150
I bet several of these early and got a better line on a few, so the totals are blended amounts from several bets in some cases. Rooting for Cerrone (obv bet on him too!). It would be cool to see Cowboy and Conor match up. Have a feeling Conor would get him mentally before the fight similar to what Nate Diaz did and then Cowboy would go out there frozen again. In any event, that would be a fun fight. I guess for that matter RDA would be fun to see matchup with Conor because with his takedowns and top game might actually be able to beat Conor. I can't stop talking about Conor....aaaaahhh!!
any particular reasoning on the Diaz pick? Just taking a flier on him and hoping Johnson tries to get into a boxing match with him or something? I just don't see how Diaz gets the win here
any particular reasoning on the Diaz pick? Just taking a flier on him and hoping Johnson tries to get into a boxing match with him or something? I just don't see how Diaz gets the win here
Tough week. Both my big bet guys (Cerrone, Jury) pretty much got schooled. Was surprised Jury was so lax to not grab Charles' wrist to prevent that guillotine. Hell, JDS got schooled too. On to the next one. I'm going to try to post my whole year on here next year and see how it goes. I have already dropped a massive bomb on Condit and the line has moved some today in my favor. I want to bet more and probably will.
Recap: -1495
Tough week. Both my big bet guys (Cerrone, Jury) pretty much got schooled. Was surprised Jury was so lax to not grab Charles' wrist to prevent that guillotine. Hell, JDS got schooled too. On to the next one. I'm going to try to post my whole year on here next year and see how it goes. I have already dropped a massive bomb on Condit and the line has moved some today in my favor. I want to bet more and probably will.