• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC on FOX 17

    Ferrari29
    GirlandGamble
    WalshyMMA
    Chewy5394
    Binunda
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1285
    Posts: 16
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2015 - 4:27 AM ET #1

    Events 34-5
    YTD 240-129(+953.22)
    O/U 64-76(+90.54)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 34-5
    YTD 240-129(+953.22)
    O/U 64-76(+90.54)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2015 - 4:30 AM ET #2

    Last event of the year, no reason to go crazy when I will post a winning campaign!!!!!!!!!! I will say this, either my radar is far off or Vegas hasn't recovered from last week. Quite a few lines on the undercard have me puzzled.
    Reply
    Last event of the year, no reason to go crazy when I will post a winning campaign!!!!!!!!!! I will say this, either my radar is far off or Vegas hasn't recovered from last week. Quite a few lines on the undercard have me puzzled.
     
    GirlandGamble
    GirlandGamble
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 573
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2015 - 12:56 PM ET #3

    Reply
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2015 - 3:39 PM ET #4

    Just sitting and waiting on the weigh-ins now. Should be interesting how a few look with no IV bag after the fact.
    Reply
    Just sitting and waiting on the weigh-ins now. Should be interesting how a few look with no IV bag after the fact.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2015 - 11:24 PM ET #5

    Wow did I just see what I saw!!!! Palmer 7TD loses, your kidding me!!!!
    Reply
    Wow did I just see what I saw!!!! Palmer 7TD loses, your kidding me!!!!
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 10:36 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow did I just see what I saw!!!! Palmer 7TD loses, your kidding me!!!!

    Ferrari I couldn't believe that either... Wasn't anything spectacular but I had Palmer winning that fight. All the takedowns and ground control basically meant nothing to the judges... It's a scary scary world lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow did I just see what I saw!!!! Palmer 7TD loses, your kidding me!!!!

    Ferrari I couldn't believe that either... Wasn't anything spectacular but I had Palmer winning that fight. All the takedowns and ground control basically meant nothing to the judges... It's a scary scary world lol
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 2:15 PM ET #7

    Ok boys from the top, sorry about the delay, had to bail my friend out of jail at 5:30 this morning so I'm running on fumes!!!!!!

    dos Anjos(-200) 4 gets me 2.
    Under 1.5 Dos Santos/Overeem fight 1.50 gets me 1.
    Oliveira(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Dollaway(-420) 4.20 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Dollaway/Marquardt fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Samman(-185) 9.25 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Samman/McCrary fight 1 gets me 1.05.
    Lentz(-120) 1.20 gets me 1.
    Usman(-240) 72 gets me 30.
    Hassan(+115) 1 gets me 1.15.
    Ngannou (-140) 1.40 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Nagannou/Henrique fight 1.65 gets me 1.

    Reply
    Ok boys from the top, sorry about the delay, had to bail my friend out of jail at 5:30 this morning so I'm running on fumes!!!!!!

    dos Anjos(-200) 4 gets me 2.
    Under 1.5 Dos Santos/Overeem fight 1.50 gets me 1.
    Oliveira(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Dollaway(-420) 4.20 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Dollaway/Marquardt fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Samman(-185) 9.25 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Samman/McCrary fight 1 gets me 1.05.
    Lentz(-120) 1.20 gets me 1.
    Usman(-240) 72 gets me 30.
    Hassan(+115) 1 gets me 1.15.
    Ngannou (-140) 1.40 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Nagannou/Henrique fight 1.65 gets me 1.

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 2:18 PM ET #8

    $99.20 in action. Not sure what to expect in the Dos Santos or Diaz fights. Not a fan of any of the four so I'm skipping them and the two girl fights I think are toss up too. Hopefully Usman bring a Merry Christmas to my house, lol.
    Reply
    $99.20 in action. Not sure what to expect in the Dos Santos or Diaz fights. Not a fan of any of the four so I'm skipping them and the two girl fights I think are toss up too. Hopefully Usman bring a Merry Christmas to my house, lol.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 3:20 PM ET #9

    Good luck Ferrari 

    Sorry about your buddy.
    Reply
    Good luck Ferrari 

    Sorry about your buddy.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 3:34 PM ET #10

    My buddy is a Donkey!!!!!
    Reply
    My buddy is a Donkey!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 3:35 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow did I just see what I saw!!!! Palmer 7TD loses, your kidding me!!!!
    Ferrari I couldn't believe that either... Wasn't anything spectacular but I had Palmer winning that fight. All the takedowns and ground control basically meant nothing to the judges... It's a scary scary world lol

    Hopefully we get better judging in sunny FLA!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow did I just see what I saw!!!! Palmer 7TD loses, your kidding me!!!!
    Ferrari I couldn't believe that either... Wasn't anything spectacular but I had Palmer winning that fight. All the takedowns and ground control basically meant nothing to the judges... It's a scary scary world lol

    Hopefully we get better judging in sunny FLA!!!
     
    Binunda
    Binunda
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 427
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 4:49 PM ET #12

    Nice call with Usman!  Domination...
    Reply
    Nice call with Usman!  Domination...
     
    Binunda
    Binunda
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 427
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 4:51 PM ET #13

    Guess the judges didn't think so....
    Reply
    Guess the judges didn't think so....
     
    Binunda
    Binunda
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 427
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 5:57 PM ET #14

    Good call again...

    Wish I would have followed you all year.  

    Well done.
    Reply
    Good call again...

    Wish I would have followed you all year.  

    Well done.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2015 - 7:26 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Binunda:

    Good call again...Wish I would have followed you all year.  Well done.

    Thanks but since you posted I lost every fight, lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Binunda:

    Good call again...Wish I would have followed you all year.  Well done.

    Thanks but since you posted I lost every fight, lol
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2015 - 7:11 PM ET #16

    So another business like effort for this event. 5-3(+21.05) in the fights and 1-3(-2.75) in O/U. I'm kinda surprised by the O/U this year, last year they was a $20 difference. I'm gonna choose a better path with them next year. I wanna thank all who follow and even them who troll. I work very hard at trying beat the book and make other people money as well. I've been working on different methods every year and trying new things where I'm never stale, I'm hoping next year will be my best year ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think about it, I'm one stupid bet from being up over $2500 and I'm pretty sure anyone will take that every year. Merry Christmas and see you Next Year January 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    So another business like effort for this event. 5-3(+21.05) in the fights and 1-3(-2.75) in O/U. I'm kinda surprised by the O/U this year, last year they was a $20 difference. I'm gonna choose a better path with them next year. I wanna thank all who follow and even them who troll. I work very hard at trying beat the book and make other people money as well. I've been working on different methods every year and trying new things where I'm never stale, I'm hoping next year will be my best year ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think about it, I'm one stupid bet from being up over $2500 and I'm pretty sure anyone will take that every year. Merry Christmas and see you Next Year January 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,611
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,110
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.