UFC on Fox 14
Hey O, my Davis(10) vs. your Bader(5). A friendly wager!!!!
For sure! My write-up was gonna be - "I'm just fading Ferrari."
Hey O, my Davis(10) vs. your Bader(5). A friendly wager!!!!
For sure! My write-up was gonna be - "I'm just fading Ferrari."
Hey O, my Davis(10) vs. your Bader(5). A friendly wager!!!!
LMFAO, love it. I just read Patrick Wyman's write up. Either I'm way off or adding a stack!!!
Hey O, my Davis(10) vs. your Bader(5). A friendly wager!!!!
LMFAO, love it. I just read Patrick Wyman's write up. Either I'm way off or adding a stack!!!
50-38 +20.5
thanks for your taught on previous tread, so I will try to help you in return. Don't bet on bader... bader his no rashad or rumble, not even close
The footwork of davis his way better than bader and overall striking too,.but even better, he controls distance very well. Yes power goes to bader but davis has not shown a tendency to get hurt, phil won the stand up battle with Machida, a thing I think bader could not do even if he solely focused on striking for 3 years straight.
I don't write this to be right or wrong, I am just trying to give you my opinion to help you make a more enlighten decision
50-38 +20.5
thanks for your taught on previous tread, so I will try to help you in return. Don't bet on bader... bader his no rashad or rumble, not even close
The footwork of davis his way better than bader and overall striking too,.but even better, he controls distance very well. Yes power goes to bader but davis has not shown a tendency to get hurt, phil won the stand up battle with Machida, a thing I think bader could not do even if he solely focused on striking for 3 years straight.
I don't write this to be right or wrong, I am just trying to give you my opinion to help you make a more enlighten decision
I know Bader is the most controversial pick, I just think phil is better in his striking defense while Bader is better in his offensive striking. Bader gets tagged up by powerful strikers because he defends shots with his head, but I think he can catch Phil. Even if he can't finish him, if he can catch him early, I think it drastically changes phil when he gets tagged early (Rumble). Without Phil's ability to have a safety valve (takedown), I just think Ryan has a very good chance. I've been wrong before though!
well at least if you wait till fight time I think you will have a great line. I took phil has soon has it came out because I knew it would drop very low.
I know Bader is the most controversial pick, I just think phil is better in his striking defense while Bader is better in his offensive striking. Bader gets tagged up by powerful strikers because he defends shots with his head, but I think he can catch Phil. Even if he can't finish him, if he can catch him early, I think it drastically changes phil when he gets tagged early (Rumble). Without Phil's ability to have a safety valve (takedown), I just think Ryan has a very good chance. I've been wrong before though!
well at least if you wait till fight time I think you will have a great line. I took phil has soon has it came out because I knew it would drop very low.
I tried to hammer Bektic ITD but could only get 100 at 5d, but did get it at +110. Gustaffson, Aliev, and Musoke are my biggest plays - bet those early and got good lines. The Hendo not getting finished prop has really moved - I prob should still take it, but it's not quite as appealing at -160. I kind of like Bader as a dog, but will probably lay off - been burned too many times by him. He just doesn't seem to have a very high fight IQ. I copied the Taisumov finish too.. -130 seems pretty good when he is like -800 to win the fight.
Pretty pumped for this card - thanks for posting your pix on here. Seeing your record and analysis makes me feel pretty confident when tailing.
I tried to hammer Bektic ITD but could only get 100 at 5d, but did get it at +110. Gustaffson, Aliev, and Musoke are my biggest plays - bet those early and got good lines. The Hendo not getting finished prop has really moved - I prob should still take it, but it's not quite as appealing at -160. I kind of like Bader as a dog, but will probably lay off - been burned too many times by him. He just doesn't seem to have a very high fight IQ. I copied the Taisumov finish too.. -130 seems pretty good when he is like -800 to win the fight.
Pretty pumped for this card - thanks for posting your pix on here. Seeing your record and analysis makes me feel pretty confident when tailing.
disgusting .. he could have finished redmond so easily, but decided not too. i hate fighters like that. each time they spend 15 seconds on the feet he rocked redmond but has soon has he had him hurt, he brought him on the ground.... this guy his not a finisher, not in the pro leagues anyway
disgusting .. he could have finished redmond so easily, but decided not too. i hate fighters like that. each time they spend 15 seconds on the feet he rocked redmond but has soon has he had him hurt, he brought him on the ground.... this guy his not a finisher, not in the pro leagues anyway
brutal loss on that ITD Bektic pick. Bektic should have had a KO. best of luck on the rest of your card bro
brutal loss on that ITD Bektic pick. Bektic should have had a KO. best of luck on the rest of your card bro
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,656
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
