UFC 17-18
UFC on ESPN+ 94
Prelims
Aoriqileng (+245)
Prelims
Aoriqileng (+245)
Hyder Amil (-225)
Bogdan Guskov (+115)
Jeremiah Wells (-150)
Marcin Prachnio (+180)
Bruno Brasil (+250)
Bolaji Oki (-162)
Carlos Prates (-235)
Main Card
Rodolfo Vieira (-115)
Darrius Flowers (+124)
Brad Tavares (+205)
Robert Bryczek (-163)
Andre Fili (+160)
Joe Pyfer (-235)
Prelims
Aoriqileng (+245)
Hyder Amil (-225)
Bogdan Guskov (+115)
Jeremiah Wells (-150)
Marcin Prachnio (+180)
Bruno Brasil (+250)
Bolaji Oki (-162)
Carlos Prates (-235)
Main Card
Rodolfo Vieira (-115)
Darrius Flowers (+124)
Brad Tavares (+205)
Robert Bryczek (-163)
Andre Fili (+160)
Joe Pyfer (-235)
GL man. I was on Aori also. Terrible performance from what I saw.. I expected alot more, and lowered my expectations alot on the fighter.. Not a good look for Johnny Munoz Jr. also! Be good!
GL man. I was on Aori also. Terrible performance from what I saw.. I expected alot more, and lowered my expectations alot on the fighter.. Not a good look for Johnny Munoz Jr. also! Be good!
Prelims
Aoriqileng (+245)NA
Hyder Amil (-225)![]()
Bogdan Guskov (+115)![]()
Jeremiah Wells (-150)![]()
Marcin Prachnio (+180)![]()
Bruno Brasil (+250)![]()
Bolaji Oki (-162)![]()
Carlos Prates (-235)![]()
Main Card
Rodolfo Vieira (-115)![]()
Darrius Flowers (+124)![]()
Brad Tavares (+205)![]()
Robert Bryczek (-163)![]()
Andre Fili (+160)![]()
Joe Pyfer (-235)![]()
Prelims
Aoriqileng (+245)NA
Hyder Amil (-225)![]()
Bogdan Guskov (+115)![]()
Jeremiah Wells (-150)![]()
Marcin Prachnio (+180)![]()
Bruno Brasil (+250)![]()
Bolaji Oki (-162)![]()
Carlos Prates (-235)![]()
Main Card
Rodolfo Vieira (-115)![]()
Darrius Flowers (+124)![]()
Brad Tavares (+205)![]()
Robert Bryczek (-163)![]()
Andre Fili (+160)![]()
Joe Pyfer (-235)![]()
@BigEv617
give your picks next time and something to offer.
Be wary of betting against fighters named Robocop unless your backing a big time finisher or something like this.. I was supremely confident in Gregory winning.. However I didn't foresee the Hermansson upset which I view as a fairly large mistake.. Pyfer was not aggressive enough clearly in round 1 when he had caught Jack, and missed out on his opportunities in rd 2 as well. He had the Joker pinned against the cage, and was never going to win a technical drawn out battle against a clearly superior striker, and probably a better grappler as well. Joe's only edge turned out to be his size and athleticism but the physical technique, and mental warfare he was outclassed by the veteran.
@BigEv617
give your picks next time and something to offer.
Be wary of betting against fighters named Robocop unless your backing a big time finisher or something like this.. I was supremely confident in Gregory winning.. However I didn't foresee the Hermansson upset which I view as a fairly large mistake.. Pyfer was not aggressive enough clearly in round 1 when he had caught Jack, and missed out on his opportunities in rd 2 as well. He had the Joker pinned against the cage, and was never going to win a technical drawn out battle against a clearly superior striker, and probably a better grappler as well. Joe's only edge turned out to be his size and athleticism but the physical technique, and mental warfare he was outclassed by the veteran.
I see that you posted your picks on your own thread@BigEv617. My sincere apologies.. I was getting a little bit feisty, and that was probably uncalled for. I have had alot of experience with these peanut gallery opinions that never contribute their opinions, and you are certainly not one of those guys.. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next week if you're around. I didn't have a great card myself this week. GL sir!
I see that you posted your picks on your own thread@BigEv617. My sincere apologies.. I was getting a little bit feisty, and that was probably uncalled for. I have had alot of experience with these peanut gallery opinions that never contribute their opinions, and you are certainly not one of those guys.. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next week if you're around. I didn't have a great card myself this week. GL sir!
Also in conclusion. Prachnio was a hell of a call, and I was blindsided there. I have been let down by Devin Clark before, and assumed he had a clear path to win considering Prachnio's lack of TDD in a couple of his prior fights. I would have assumed that he knows he's going to lose a striking fight against a guy who's won 400 professional Karate matches or something like that. I'm not sure who's in charge of coaching this fighter, but the gameplan was atrocious. Regardless.. Still a solid play at those odds on clearly a toss up type of fight.
Also in conclusion. Prachnio was a hell of a call, and I was blindsided there. I have been let down by Devin Clark before, and assumed he had a clear path to win considering Prachnio's lack of TDD in a couple of his prior fights. I would have assumed that he knows he's going to lose a striking fight against a guy who's won 400 professional Karate matches or something like that. I'm not sure who's in charge of coaching this fighter, but the gameplan was atrocious. Regardless.. Still a solid play at those odds on clearly a toss up type of fight.
