Chris Gutierrez vs Vince Morales
Gutierrez -110
Gutierrez Wins by Decision +150
UFC on ESPN 9 (Woodley vs Burns)
Views: 1290
Posts: 13
Posted:
#7
Billy Quarantillo vs Spike Carlyle
Carlyle Wins in Round 1 +375
Carlyle Wins in Round 2 +575
Quarantillo Wins in Round 2 +575
Quarantillo Wins in Round 3 +1025
Fight Won't Start Round 2 +165
Billy Quarantillo vs Spike Carlyle
Carlyle Wins in Round 1 +375
Carlyle Wins in Round 2 +575
Quarantillo Wins in Round 2 +575
Quarantillo Wins in Round 3 +1025
Fight Won't Start Round 2 +165
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by Manowarfan1:
Hold it 1 second, is Gutierrez a favorite? No way I will believe Papa bet on chalk. Never.
Hold it 1 second, is Gutierrez a favorite? No way I will believe Papa bet on chalk. Never.
Only when necessary. I'll rarely, if ever bet anything over -130. Juice is trash.
Quote Originally Posted by Manowarfan1:
Hold it 1 second, is Gutierrez a favorite? No way I will believe Papa bet on chalk. Never.
Hold it 1 second, is Gutierrez a favorite? No way I will believe Papa bet on chalk. Never.
Only when necessary. I'll rarely, if ever bet anything over -130. Juice is trash.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,462
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,206
- PART DEUX 266
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,613
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,073
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,949
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
- Tuesday 3,385
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
