• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC on ESPN 8 (Overeem vs Harris)

    PapaShango
    satchmo76
    Sparky10191
    Johnny_Covers
    bet-lag
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2392
    Posts: 19
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 1:40 PM ET #1

    Rodrigo Nascimento vs Don'Tale Mayes

    Mayes -110

    If he can stay on his feet, he should win this fight.  I bet him his last two Contender Series fights ITD but I'm just playing it straight up tonight.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Rodrigo Nascimento vs Don'Tale Mayes

    Mayes -110

    If he can stay on his feet, he should win this fight.  I bet him his last two Contender Series fights ITD but I'm just playing it straight up tonight.

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 1:44 PM ET #2

    Courtney Casey vs Mara Romero Borella

    No interest in this fight.  Casey should probably win, but she looked like crap on the scale and she's even moving up 10 lbs.  Not a good sign.  I could see Borella winning a close split decision and ruining a bunch of early parlays.  

    Reply

    Courtney Casey vs Mara Romero Borella

    No interest in this fight.  Casey should probably win, but she looked like crap on the scale and she's even moving up 10 lbs.  Not a good sign.  I could see Borella winning a close split decision and ruining a bunch of early parlays.  

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 1:53 PM ET #3

    Darren Elkins vs Nate Landwehr

    Landwehr +110
    Landwehr Wins Inside Distance +240
    Landwehr Wins in Round 2 +650
    Landwehr Wins in Round 3 +1125
    Elkins Wins in Round 3 +1800

    I'm a big Elkins fan.  The dude has so much heart and has pulled off some big upsets for me in the past.  I know he's fought three killers in his last three fights which were losses, but he still doesn't look the same and lost some of his motor.  I faded Landwehr in his debut against Herbert Burns, but bet Burns by Submission and he landed that big knee to win the fight.  I like Landwehr tonight.  I think he has the striking edge and if he's taken down, won't get held down.  I'm hedging out a bit with Elkins late finish, but I expect Landwehr to win this fight.

    Reply

    Darren Elkins vs Nate Landwehr

    Landwehr +110
    Landwehr Wins Inside Distance +240
    Landwehr Wins in Round 2 +650
    Landwehr Wins in Round 3 +1125
    Elkins Wins in Round 3 +1800

    I'm a big Elkins fan.  The dude has so much heart and has pulled off some big upsets for me in the past.  I know he's fought three killers in his last three fights which were losses, but he still doesn't look the same and lost some of his motor.  I faded Landwehr in his debut against Herbert Burns, but bet Burns by Submission and he landed that big knee to win the fight.  I like Landwehr tonight.  I think he has the striking edge and if he's taken down, won't get held down.  I'm hedging out a bit with Elkins late finish, but I expect Landwehr to win this fight.

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 2:01 PM ET #4

    Giga Chikadze vs Irwin Rivera

    Rivera +315
    Rivera Wins Inside Distance +590
    Rivera Wins in Round 2 +1450
    Rivera Wins in Round 3 +2150

    Chikadze slowed down in his past two fights late, losing both 3rd rounds IMO.  Rivera is taking this on short notice and it's his UFC debut, but I'm hoping his cardio is in good shape tonight.  I think the lack of a crowd is most likely a positive for a debut fighter.  He's won his last two fights by 4th round stoppages.  I think the dog money is too good to pass up.  Chikadze is a solid fighter, but laying that much is crazy IMO.

    Reply

    Giga Chikadze vs Irwin Rivera

    Rivera +315
    Rivera Wins Inside Distance +590
    Rivera Wins in Round 2 +1450
    Rivera Wins in Round 3 +2150

    Chikadze slowed down in his past two fights late, losing both 3rd rounds IMO.  Rivera is taking this on short notice and it's his UFC debut, but I'm hoping his cardio is in good shape tonight.  I think the lack of a crowd is most likely a positive for a debut fighter.  He's won his last two fights by 4th round stoppages.  I think the dog money is too good to pass up.  Chikadze is a solid fighter, but laying that much is crazy IMO.

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 2:11 PM ET #5

    Anthony Hernandez vs Kevin Holland

    Hernandez -105
    Hernandez Wins Inside Distance +290
    Hernandez Wins by Submission +420

    Kevin Holland is not a very good fighter.  He beat a jouneyman (Currently 9-7 fighter) by decision as a -1200 favorite on DWCS in 2018.  Then for some reason was fed Thiago Santos on a PPV and got his ass beat.  Then he comes back and beats up John Phillips as a huge -650 favorite.  He's then a big favorite against Meerschaert and was gifted a split decision.  Then he was a big favorite against Di Chirico and was gifted another decision.  Then he fought Brendan Allen this past October and I had a massive bet on Allen and Allen subbed him in the 2nd.  I think Holland is very overrated and Hernandez is underrated.  Holland is 0 threat on the ground and I just don't see him knocking out Hernandez.  If he wins a boring standup decision, then so be it, but I think Hernandez will eventually get him on the ground and submit him, like Allen did.

    Reply

    Anthony Hernandez vs Kevin Holland

    Hernandez -105
    Hernandez Wins Inside Distance +290
    Hernandez Wins by Submission +420

    Kevin Holland is not a very good fighter.  He beat a jouneyman (Currently 9-7 fighter) by decision as a -1200 favorite on DWCS in 2018.  Then for some reason was fed Thiago Santos on a PPV and got his ass beat.  Then he comes back and beats up John Phillips as a huge -650 favorite.  He's then a big favorite against Meerschaert and was gifted a split decision.  Then he was a big favorite against Di Chirico and was gifted another decision.  Then he fought Brendan Allen this past October and I had a massive bet on Allen and Allen subbed him in the 2nd.  I think Holland is very overrated and Hernandez is underrated.  Holland is 0 threat on the ground and I just don't see him knocking out Hernandez.  If he wins a boring standup decision, then so be it, but I think Hernandez will eventually get him on the ground and submit him, like Allen did.

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 2:17 PM ET #6

    Matt Brown vs Miguel Baeza

    Brown +140
    Brown Inside the Distance +275
    Brown Wins by Submission +1375



    Fuckk it, I'm betting Matt Brown.  Miguel Baeza has never impressed me.  His UFC Debut was against arguably one of the worst fighters in the UFC.  I'm going with experience in this one.

    Reply

    Matt Brown vs Miguel Baeza

    Brown +140
    Brown Inside the Distance +275
    Brown Wins by Submission +1375



    Fuckk it, I'm betting Matt Brown.  Miguel Baeza has never impressed me.  His UFC Debut was against arguably one of the worst fighters in the UFC.  I'm going with experience in this one.

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 2:18 PM ET #7

    I'll post main card in a bit.  Don't blindly tail these.  Do you own research.

    Reply

    I'll post main card in a bit.  Don't blindly tail these.  Do you own research.

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 2:32 PM ET #8

    And remember.  If you parlay two favorites in MMA, cancel your accounts and stop betting MMA, because you will lose your money in the long term.  It's scared wagering.  Find a prop and if you can't find a prop you like, lay off the fight.  And if your book doesn't have props for MMA, go find one that does or don't bet MMA.  

    Reply

    And remember.  If you parlay two favorites in MMA, cancel your accounts and stop betting MMA, because you will lose your money in the long term.  It's scared wagering.  Find a prop and if you can't find a prop you like, lay off the fight.  And if your book doesn't have props for MMA, go find one that does or don't bet MMA.  

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 3:52 PM ET #9

    Song Yadong vs Marlon Vera

    Fight Goes to Decision -115
    Yadong Wins by Decision +135
    Yadong Wins in Round 3 +1250
    Vera Wins in Round 3 +1400

    Reply

    Song Yadong vs Marlon Vera

    Fight Goes to Decision -115
    Yadong Wins by Decision +135
    Yadong Wins in Round 3 +1250
    Vera Wins in Round 3 +1400

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 4:01 PM ET #10

    Eryk Anders vs Krzysztof Jotko

    Have no opinion on this fight.  Going for a prop.

    Anders Wins in Round 3 +1500
    Jotko Wins in Round 3 +1550

    Reply

    Eryk Anders vs Krzysztof Jotko

    Have no opinion on this fight.  Going for a prop.

    Anders Wins in Round 3 +1500
    Jotko Wins in Round 3 +1550

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 5:36 PM ET #11

    Dan Ige vs Edson Barboza

    Barboza Wins Inside Distance +320
    Barboza Wins in Round 2 +800
    Barboza Wins in Round 3 +1500


    I've been a big Ige fan over his past few fights.  I bet him against Arce in his debut after his DWCS win and he lost a tough one.  He's now won 5 in a row and I have bet him in his last two wins over Aguilar and Bektic.  I knew he had the game plan to beat those guys.  I don't like his chances tonight, however.  I faded Barboza against Khabib, Lee, and Gaethje fights and cleaned up.  But, I think those 3 are killers and Ige is not.  I think Barboza is the better fighter, will be able to keep it standing, and hurt Ige very badly.  

    Reply

    Dan Ige vs Edson Barboza

    Barboza Wins Inside Distance +320
    Barboza Wins in Round 2 +800
    Barboza Wins in Round 3 +1500


    I've been a big Ige fan over his past few fights.  I bet him against Arce in his debut after his DWCS win and he lost a tough one.  He's now won 5 in a row and I have bet him in his last two wins over Aguilar and Bektic.  I knew he had the game plan to beat those guys.  I don't like his chances tonight, however.  I faded Barboza against Khabib, Lee, and Gaethje fights and cleaned up.  But, I think those 3 are killers and Ige is not.  I think Barboza is the better fighter, will be able to keep it standing, and hurt Ige very badly.  

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 5:42 PM ET #12

    Claudia Gadelha vs Angela Hill

    Hill +220
    Hill by Decision +325
    Hill Wins in Round 2 +1750
    Hill Wins in Round 3 +2200

    Angela Hill is usually in super close fights, but she has looked great in her last three, all be against weaker competition, but she still stays in fights even when she's losing.  I think Gadelha has had a few fights in a row get cancelled due and not sure where her head is at right now.  I can see this fight going like the Ansaroff fight and Hill edges out a close decision.  I think this could be another parlay killer.  I'm taking the very active Hill.

    Reply

    Claudia Gadelha vs Angela Hill

    Hill +220
    Hill by Decision +325
    Hill Wins in Round 2 +1750
    Hill Wins in Round 3 +2200

    Angela Hill is usually in super close fights, but she has looked great in her last three, all be against weaker competition, but she still stays in fights even when she's losing.  I think Gadelha has had a few fights in a row get cancelled due and not sure where her head is at right now.  I can see this fight going like the Ansaroff fight and Hill edges out a close decision.  I think this could be another parlay killer.  I'm taking the very active Hill.

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 5:44 PM ET #13

    Alistair Overeem vs Walt Harris

    Overeem +135
    Overeem Wins by Decision +650
    Overeem Wins in Round 4 +1350
    Overeem Wins in Round 5 +2050

    Reply

    Alistair Overeem vs Walt Harris

    Overeem +135
    Overeem Wins by Decision +650
    Overeem Wins in Round 4 +1350
    Overeem Wins in Round 5 +2050

     
    satchmo76
    satchmo76
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 6:57 PM ET #14

    glad to see one of the regs posting...good luck tonight

    Reply

    glad to see one of the regs posting...good luck tonight

     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 7:06 PM ET #15

    Good Luck, Shango an_cheers

    And ignore those who only show up to track a loss. Some of us still appreciate your contributions

    Reply

    Good Luck, Shango an_cheers

    And ignore those who only show up to track a loss. Some of us still appreciate your contributions

     
    Johnny_Covers
    Johnny_Covers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 138
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 7:11 PM ET #16

    Thanks for posting Papashango! Don't listen to the haters on here and let them run you off or stop you from providing your free insight.

    As you stated, don't blindly tail and no one is forcing anybody to play your picks. I've seen it many times on this site that runs off a lot of contributors on here . Good luck tonight

    Reply

    Thanks for posting Papashango! Don't listen to the haters on here and let them run you off or stop you from providing your free insight.

    As you stated, don't blindly tail and no one is forcing anybody to play your picks. I've seen it many times on this site that runs off a lot of contributors on here . Good luck tonight

     
    bet-lag
    bet-lag
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 4284
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 8:18 PM ET #17

    Hernandez what a joke lol

    Reply

    Hernandez what a joke lol

     
    bet-lag
    bet-lag
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 4284
    Posted: May. 16, 2020 - 8:46 PM ET #18

    Matt Brown goes down damn

    Reply

    Matt Brown goes down damn

     
     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6384
    Posted: May. 17, 2020 - 12:51 AM ET #19

    Thank you for sharing Papa!
    Reply
    Thank you for sharing Papa!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,462
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,206
    • PART DEUX 266
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,613
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 2,073
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,949
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
    • 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
    • Tuesday 3,385

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.