UFC 275-196
UFC on ESPN 52
Prelims
Veronica Hardy (+165)
Prelims
Veronica Hardy (+165)
Jared Gooden (+184)
Rodolfo Bellato (-400)
Joe Solecki (+109)
Zachary Reese (-240)
Miesha Tate (+110)
Main Card
Punahele Soriano (-350)
Joaquim Silva (-300)
Sean Brady (-116)
Deiveson Figueiredo (+105)
Jalin Turner (-170)
Arman Tsarukyan (-290)
Prelims
Veronica Hardy (+165)
Jared Gooden (+184)
Rodolfo Bellato (-400)
Joe Solecki (+109)
Zachary Reese (-240)
Miesha Tate (+110)
Main Card
Punahele Soriano (-350)
Joaquim Silva (-300)
Sean Brady (-116)
Deiveson Figueiredo (+105)
Jalin Turner (-170)
Arman Tsarukyan (-290)
Prelims
Veronica Hardy (+165)![]()
Jared Gooden (+184)![]()
Rodolfo Bellato (-400)![]()
Joe Solecki (+109)![]()
Zachary Reese (-240)![]()
Miesha Tate (+110)![]()
Main Card
Punahele Soriano (-350)![]()
Joaquim Silva (-300)![]()
Sean Brady (-116)![]()
Deiveson Figueiredo (+105)![]()
Jalin Turner (-170)![]()
Arman Tsarukyan (-290)![]()
Prelims
Veronica Hardy (+165)![]()
Jared Gooden (+184)![]()
Rodolfo Bellato (-400)![]()
Joe Solecki (+109)![]()
Zachary Reese (-240)![]()
Miesha Tate (+110)![]()
Main Card
Punahele Soriano (-350)![]()
Joaquim Silva (-300)![]()
Sean Brady (-116)![]()
Deiveson Figueiredo (+105)![]()
Jalin Turner (-170)![]()
Arman Tsarukyan (-290)![]()
@straight_cash
Nice plays last week, got any good beats on tonight? I haven’t played mma in a year or 2. But I want to watch today and make a little bit to help Santa Claus lol. I might follow on some of the plays if you post any that feel good, either way bol ??.
@straight_cash
Nice plays last week, got any good beats on tonight? I haven’t played mma in a year or 2. But I want to watch today and make a little bit to help Santa Claus lol. I might follow on some of the plays if you post any that feel good, either way bol ??.
