UFC on ESPN+ 5 (Till vs Masvidal)
Can't stand mccann. That britiBr ref shoulda stop that in third that eye was gross. Doctor didn't even check it out said it's okay she said yea and he was she's good. Really no fingers check light in eye.
Can't stand mccann. That britiBr ref shoulda stop that in third that eye was gross. Doctor didn't even check it out said it's okay she said yea and he was she's good. Really no fingers check light in eye.
ThatsT crazy called a verbal tap cause he was grunting through the pain. Never stopped fighting it off and got out of it completely cause he was in pain but still fighting it off even dumped him hard on his head . Wow smh
ThatsT crazy called a verbal tap cause he was grunting through the pain. Never stopped fighting it off and got out of it completely cause he was in pain but still fighting it off even dumped him hard on his head . Wow smh
Oezdimir absolutely robbed!!!!!!WTF?
Yeah. I learned a valueable lesson today: Betting UFC will kill me. I don't know about financially, but I feel robbed in Philips, Oedimir and partly in Roberts, since I think he would have finished it. That kills me mentally at the moment..
Oezdimir absolutely robbed!!!!!!WTF?
Yeah. I learned a valueable lesson today: Betting UFC will kill me. I don't know about financially, but I feel robbed in Philips, Oedimir and partly in Roberts, since I think he would have finished it. That kills me mentally at the moment..
Yeah. I learned a valueable lesson today: Betting UFC will kill me. I don't know about financially, but I feel robbed in Philips, Oedimir and partly in Roberts, since I think he would have finished it. That kills me mentally at the moment..
Yeah. I learned a valueable lesson today: Betting UFC will kill me. I don't know about financially, but I feel robbed in Philips, Oedimir and partly in Roberts, since I think he would have finished it. That kills me mentally at the moment..
Oezdimir absolutely robbed!!!!!!WTF?
Oezdimir absolutely robbed!!!!!!WTF?
Oezdimir absolutely robbed!!!!!!WTF?
Roberts fight was gutwrenching for him. Dude fought through everything All three rounds on the matt if it went to decision . Nothing from Silva dude was though as hell too Silva most likely won but Silva looked completely dazed from the slam . Still would have loved to see how it played out
Oezdimir absolutely robbed!!!!!!WTF?
Roberts fight was gutwrenching for him. Dude fought through everything All three rounds on the matt if it went to decision . Nothing from Silva dude was though as hell too Silva most likely won but Silva looked completely dazed from the slam . Still would have loved to see how it played out
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,143
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,505
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,631
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,282
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,000
- PART DEUX 266
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 530
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- I Thought Trump Campaigned on Lowering Prices!?!? 31,985
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
