Anyone have an opinion on how the rothwell and ivonov match may go?Didn't ivonov go 5 rounds with JDS last time he fought? I don't think he won a round but still going the distance is impressive vs juniorAnd looks like rothwell hasn't fought in a few years, but yet this line is close
he lost all rounds but looked as good as you can by losing them . (If that makes sense) JDS was boxing was just to technical and fast for him. Yeah off a 3+ year layoff I'd go ivonov well rounded enough everywhere .
Quote Originally Posted by Matt8823:
Anyone have an opinion on how the rothwell and ivonov match may go?Didn't ivonov go 5 rounds with JDS last time he fought? I don't think he won a round but still going the distance is impressive vs juniorAnd looks like rothwell hasn't fought in a few years, but yet this line is close
he lost all rounds but looked as good as you can by losing them . (If that makes sense) JDS was boxing was just to technical and fast for him. Yeah off a 3+ year layoff I'd go ivonov well rounded enough everywhere .