UFC on ESPN 4
Views: 1193
Posts: 23
Posted:
#1
UFC 690-462-15
2019 93-67
UFC on ESPN 4
Prelims
Domingo Pilarte (-230)
Mario Bautista (+175)
Ray Borg (-165)
Roxanne Modafferi (+130)
Klidson Abreu (-160)
Raquel Pennington (+135)
Steven Peterson (+140)
Main Card
Ben Rothwell (-170)
Alexander Hernandez (-170)
Dan Hooker (-125)
Greg Hardy (+105)
Walt Harris (-150)
Leon Edwards (-120)
UFC 690-462-15
2019 93-67
UFC on ESPN 4
Prelims
Domingo Pilarte (-230)
Mario Bautista (+175)
Ray Borg (-165)
Roxanne Modafferi (+130)
Klidson Abreu (-160)
Raquel Pennington (+135)
Steven Peterson (+140)
Main Card
Ben Rothwell (-170)
Alexander Hernandez (-170)
Dan Hooker (-125)
Greg Hardy (+105)
Walt Harris (-150)
Leon Edwards (-120)
Posted:
#3
Arlovski vs. Rothwell II
Arlovski's glass chin shatters, Rothwell gets his revenge.
Hernandez vs. Trinaldo
A fight Trinaldo has a solid chance to win a few years ago. The hungry young lion eats again.
Vick vs. Hooker
Two similar body frames, but one fighter has proven to be tougher and more skilled than the other.
Hardy vs. Adams
Two giants and Adams has some wrestling. The former Pro Bowl defensive end's explosive athleticism earns Hardy the victory.
Oleinik vs. Harris
The age of Oleinik and inability to take a shot shows again.
Dos Anjos vs. Edwards
After a three piece and a soda, the bigger and younger fighter uses his advantage over the ex-champion to get the win.
Arlovski vs. Rothwell II
Arlovski's glass chin shatters, Rothwell gets his revenge.
Hernandez vs. Trinaldo
A fight Trinaldo has a solid chance to win a few years ago. The hungry young lion eats again.
Vick vs. Hooker
Two similar body frames, but one fighter has proven to be tougher and more skilled than the other.
Hardy vs. Adams
Two giants and Adams has some wrestling. The former Pro Bowl defensive end's explosive athleticism earns Hardy the victory.
Oleinik vs. Harris
The age of Oleinik and inability to take a shot shows again.
Dos Anjos vs. Edwards
After a three piece and a soda, the bigger and younger fighter uses his advantage over the ex-champion to get the win.
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
The judge that scored Caceras 30-27 should be fired
The judge that scored Caceras 30-27 should be fired
It was a pretty close fight, I could see 29-28 like the other two judges had, but 30-27 is wild. Maybe he had a Caceres ticket.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
The judge that scored Caceras 30-27 should be fired
The judge that scored Caceras 30-27 should be fired
It was a pretty close fight, I could see 29-28 like the other two judges had, but 30-27 is wild. Maybe he had a Caceres ticket.
Posted:
#13
Close fight, no way that should've been unanimous but I'll take it. Hernandez looking to counter the whole time and should've done more. These score cards are wild tonight.
Close fight, no way that should've been unanimous but I'll take it. Hernandez looking to counter the whole time and should've done more. These score cards are wild tonight.
Posted:
#14
WOW! What a decision in the Hernandez fight. I thought it was dead money. I thought he could have won the fight by a split decision, but when I heard unanimous I thought he lost.
WOW! What a decision in the Hernandez fight. I thought it was dead money. I thought he could have won the fight by a split decision, but when I heard unanimous I thought he lost.
Posted:
#21
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
It was a pretty close fight, I could see 29-28 like the other two judges had, but 30-27 is wild. Maybe he had a Caceres ticket.
Wouldn't shock me, I took Peterson +135 on Tuesday and he closed -120 on my site.
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
It was a pretty close fight, I could see 29-28 like the other two judges had, but 30-27 is wild. Maybe he had a Caceres ticket.
Wouldn't shock me, I took Peterson +135 on Tuesday and he closed -120 on my site.
Posted:
#22
UFC on ESPN 4
Prelims
Domingo Pilarte (-230)
Mario Bautista (+175)
Ray Borg (-165)
Roxanne Modafferi (+130)
Klidson Abreu (-160)
Raquel Pennington (+135)
Steven Peterson (+140)
Main Card
Ben Rothwell (-170)
Alexander Hernandez (-170)
Dan Hooker (-125)
Greg Hardy (+105)
Walt Harris (-150)
Leon Edwards (-120)
UFC on ESPN 4
Prelims
Domingo Pilarte (-230)
Mario Bautista (+175)
Ray Borg (-165)
Roxanne Modafferi (+130)
Klidson Abreu (-160)
Raquel Pennington (+135)
Steven Peterson (+140)
Main Card
Ben Rothwell (-170)
Alexander Hernandez (-170)
Dan Hooker (-125)
Greg Hardy (+105)
Walt Harris (-150)
Leon Edwards (-120)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,988
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,427
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,626
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,166
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,990
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 521
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
