When it comes to ufc i saw last week that you were up quite a bit, do you just have a good feel for the fights or is it a more analytics based approach?
When it comes to ufc i saw last week that you were up quite a bit, do you just have a good feel for the fights or is it a more analytics based approach?
With Papa it is both. He knows these fighters, but he places bets based on best value from what I can tell. He may feel strongly that a fighter is going to win but won't take the money line because it is too high, he will do a couple of prop bets that if any of them hit, will pay out better.
I just came by to see what he is thinking, and fortunately my leans line up with some of what he has posted already, so I must be on the right track. That is a relief, as Mon-Thursday I am usually working 14-15 hours and have no time to research this stuff, so this forum, and esoecially Papa help a bunch.
I wont even have time to watch the fights except maybe the last couple. Gotta support our local pub at dinner, then my fantasy baseball draft. By the end of that I should be quite smashed, so I want all my bets placed, and put phone away so I cannot add to them :)
Looking at Carolina, and Kelvin as low # faves. Was considering Benevidez as a nice +# in main event. You have it ending early Papa, wondering your view on that. Maybe I add that to a small bet on JB.
Good luck all
Manowarfan1
With Papa it is both. He knows these fighters, but he places bets based on best value from what I can tell. He may feel strongly that a fighter is going to win but won't take the money line because it is too high, he will do a couple of prop bets that if any of them hit, will pay out better.
I just came by to see what he is thinking, and fortunately my leans line up with some of what he has posted already, so I must be on the right track. That is a relief, as Mon-Thursday I am usually working 14-15 hours and have no time to research this stuff, so this forum, and esoecially Papa help a bunch.
I wont even have time to watch the fights except maybe the last couple. Gotta support our local pub at dinner, then my fantasy baseball draft. By the end of that I should be quite smashed, so I want all my bets placed, and put phone away so I cannot add to them :)
Looking at Carolina, and Kelvin as low # faves. Was considering Benevidez as a nice +# in main event. You have it ending early Papa, wondering your view on that. Maybe I add that to a small bet on JB.
Was looking at that carolina fight. She's got the size and reach also decent high leg kicks, does her spine injury concern you at all? Lipski has been a let down so far
Was looking at that carolina fight. She's got the size and reach also decent high leg kicks, does her spine injury concern you at all? Lipski has been a let down so far
Winner winner chicken dinner...thanks again for taking the time to post your picks Papa. Always much appreciated. Already looking forward to next weekend.
Winner winner chicken dinner...thanks again for taking the time to post your picks Papa. Always much appreciated. Already looking forward to next weekend.