UFC 145-106-7
UFC on ESPN 26
Prelims
Sergey Morozov (+120)
Preston Parsons ML $15 to win $42
Preston Parsons via submission $10 to win $63.50
I'm using pinnacle as my book. From what Iam looking at on tapology, all of Parsons wins have come via submission, the only problem is that Daniel Rodriguez has never been submitted. Its MMA, anything can happen and hopefully I sweep the leggg!
Preston Parsons ML $15 to win $42
Preston Parsons via submission $10 to win $63.50
I'm using pinnacle as my book. From what Iam looking at on tapology, all of Parsons wins have come via submission, the only problem is that Daniel Rodriguez has never been submitted. Its MMA, anything can happen and hopefully I sweep the leggg!
Prelims
Rodrigo Nascimento (-320)
Malcolm Gordon (+250)
Sergey Morozov (+120)
Amanda Lemos (-500)
Preston Parsons (+285)
Main Card
Gabriel Benitez (-160)
Rodolfo Vieira (-210)
Mateusz Gamrot (-215)
Miesha Tate (-145)
Islam Makhachev (-610)
Prelims
Rodrigo Nascimento (-320)
Malcolm Gordon (+250)
Sergey Morozov (+120)
Amanda Lemos (-500)
Preston Parsons (+285)
Main Card
Gabriel Benitez (-160)
Rodolfo Vieira (-210)
Mateusz Gamrot (-215)
Miesha Tate (-145)
Islam Makhachev (-610)
Prelims
Rodrigo Nascimento (-320)![]()
Malcolm Gordon (+250)![]()
Sergey Morozov (+120)![]()
Amanda Lemos (-500)![]()
Preston Parsons (+285)![]()
Main Card
Gabriel Benitez (-160)![]()
Rodolfo Vieira (-210)![]()
Mateusz Gamrot (-215)![]()
Miesha Tate (-145)![]()
Islam Makhachev (-610)![]()
Prelims
Rodrigo Nascimento (-320)![]()
Malcolm Gordon (+250)![]()
Sergey Morozov (+120)![]()
Amanda Lemos (-500)![]()
Preston Parsons (+285)![]()
Main Card
Gabriel Benitez (-160)![]()
Rodolfo Vieira (-210)![]()
Mateusz Gamrot (-215)![]()
Miesha Tate (-145)![]()
Islam Makhachev (-610)![]()
