UFC 209-152
UFC on ESPN+ 117
Prelims
Rodrigo Sezinando (+180)
Montserrat Rendon (+127)
Alessandro Costa (-310)
Zachary Reese (-220)
Jesus Aguilar (+163)
Tatiana Suarez (-400)
Joaquim Silva (+120)
Dusko Tudorovic (-360)
Carlos Diego Ferreira (-110)
UFC 209-152
UFC on ESPN+ 117
Prelims
Rodrigo Sezinando (+180)
Montserrat Rendon (+127)
Alessandro Costa (-310)
Zachary Reese (-220)
Jesus Aguilar (+163)
Tatiana Suarez (-400)
Joaquim Silva (+120)
Dusko Tudorovic (-360)
Carlos Diego Ferreira (-110)
UFC 209-152
UFC on ESPN+ 117
Prelims
Rodrigo Sezinando (+180)
Montserrat Rendon (+127)
Alessandro Costa (-310)
Zachary Reese (-220)
Jesus Aguilar (+163)
Tatiana Suarez (-400)
Joaquim Silva (+120)
Dusko Tudorovic (-360)
Carlos Diego Ferreira (-110)
I like Diego to I just don't think he's losing after he lost that last fight IDC what the line is I bet parlay for 20 to win 400 I won 3 I had Aguilar totoric and Silva I need Diego hell prob lose lol the buyouts at these books are fn criminal
I like Diego to I just don't think he's losing after he lost that last fight IDC what the line is I bet parlay for 20 to win 400 I won 3 I had Aguilar totoric and Silva I need Diego hell prob lose lol the buyouts at these books are fn criminal
@UglyKidJoe ![]()
@Vwbaby ![]()
@Bkingsrep40 ![]()
Prelims
Rodrigo Sezinando (+180)![]()
Montserrat Rendon (+127)![]()
Alessandro Costa (-310)![]()
Zachary Reese (-220)NA
Jesus Aguilar (+163)![]()
Tatiana Suarez (-400)![]()
Joaquim Silva (+120)![]()
Dusko Tudorovic (-360)![]()
Main Card
Santiago Luna (-150)![]()
Carlos Diego Ferreira (-110)![]()
Dustin Stoltzfus (+180)![]()
Rafa Garcia (+165)![]()
David Martinez (+102)![]()
Diego Lopes (+195)![]()
@UglyKidJoe ![]()
@Vwbaby ![]()
@Bkingsrep40 ![]()
Prelims
Rodrigo Sezinando (+180)![]()
Montserrat Rendon (+127)![]()
Alessandro Costa (-310)![]()
Zachary Reese (-220)NA
Jesus Aguilar (+163)![]()
Tatiana Suarez (-400)![]()
Joaquim Silva (+120)![]()
Dusko Tudorovic (-360)![]()
Main Card
Santiago Luna (-150)![]()
Carlos Diego Ferreira (-110)![]()
Dustin Stoltzfus (+180)![]()
Rafa Garcia (+165)![]()
David Martinez (+102)![]()
Diego Lopes (+195)![]()
