yo
UFC on ABC 2 (Vettori vs Holland)
Hunter Azure vs Jack Shore
Azure Wins in Round 1 +700 (0.5*)
Azure Wins in Round 2 +1100 (0.25*)
Shore Wins in Round 2 +650 (0.15*)
Shore Wins in Round 3 +800 (0.1*)
Shore Wins by Submission +300 (0.25*)
Hunter Azure vs Jack Shore
Azure Wins in Round 1 +700 (0.5*)
Azure Wins in Round 2 +1100 (0.25*)
Shore Wins in Round 2 +650 (0.15*)
Shore Wins in Round 3 +800 (0.1*)
Shore Wins by Submission +300 (0.25*)
Yorgan De Castro vs Jarjis Danho
Over 1.5 Rounds -110 (*0.5)
Fight Starts Round 3 +160 (0.5*)
Castro Wins in Round 3 +900 (0.15*)
Danho Wins in Round 3 +2000 (0.1*)
Yorgan De Castro vs Jarjis Danho
Over 1.5 Rounds -110 (*0.5)
Fight Starts Round 3 +160 (0.5*)
Castro Wins in Round 3 +900 (0.15*)
Danho Wins in Round 3 +2000 (0.1*)
Arnold Allen vs Sodiq Yusuff
Allen +120 (*)
Allen Wins by Decision +250 (0.75*)
Allen Wins by KO/TKO or DQ +700 (0.25*)
Allen Wins in Round 3 +1000 (0.15*)
Arnold Allen vs Sodiq Yusuff
Allen +120 (*)
Allen Wins by Decision +250 (0.75*)
Allen Wins by KO/TKO or DQ +700 (0.25*)
Allen Wins in Round 3 +1000 (0.15*)
Marvin Vettori vs Kevin Holland
Vettori Wins Inside Distance +110 (*)
Fight Won't Start Round 4 -105 (*)
Fight Won't Start Round 3 +150 (0.5*)
Fight Won't Start Round 2 +250 (0.5*)
Marvin Vettori vs Kevin Holland
Vettori Wins Inside Distance +110 (*)
Fight Won't Start Round 4 -105 (*)
Fight Won't Start Round 3 +150 (0.5*)
Fight Won't Start Round 2 +250 (0.5*)
The ol' 2-29 (-14.5*) w/ no recap. Funny how that works. Always around to recap the winning events, coincidentally. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone get only 2 bets right out of 31 on a UFC event before, including losing their first 20 bets of the night. 0-20 to start the card off. Impressive stuff.
Come on Papa, you're better than that. Own the losing events the same way you own the winning ones. You've got a good eye for fights but you lose a little credibility when you disappear after a crappy event like that. The event was even during the day on Saturday so you've had plenty of time. But I'm sure it's not as big of a priority since nobody wants to recap a 2-29 record. I get it.
The ol' 2-29 (-14.5*) w/ no recap. Funny how that works. Always around to recap the winning events, coincidentally. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone get only 2 bets right out of 31 on a UFC event before, including losing their first 20 bets of the night. 0-20 to start the card off. Impressive stuff.
Come on Papa, you're better than that. Own the losing events the same way you own the winning ones. You've got a good eye for fights but you lose a little credibility when you disappear after a crappy event like that. The event was even during the day on Saturday so you've had plenty of time. But I'm sure it's not as big of a priority since nobody wants to recap a 2-29 record. I get it.
The ol' 2-29 (-14.5*) w/ no recap. Funny how that works. Always around to recap the winning events, coincidentally. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone get only 2 bets right out of 31 on a UFC event before, including losing their first 20 bets of the night. 0-20 to start the card off. Impressive stuff. Come on Papa, you're better than that. Own the losing events the same way you own the winning ones. You've got a good eye for fights but you lose a little credibility when you disappear after a crappy event like that. The event was even during the day on Saturday so you've had plenty of time. But I'm sure it's not as big of a priority since nobody wants to recap a 2-29 record. I get it.
valid points
The ol' 2-29 (-14.5*) w/ no recap. Funny how that works. Always around to recap the winning events, coincidentally. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone get only 2 bets right out of 31 on a UFC event before, including losing their first 20 bets of the night. 0-20 to start the card off. Impressive stuff. Come on Papa, you're better than that. Own the losing events the same way you own the winning ones. You've got a good eye for fights but you lose a little credibility when you disappear after a crappy event like that. The event was even during the day on Saturday so you've had plenty of time. But I'm sure it's not as big of a priority since nobody wants to recap a 2-29 record. I get it.
valid points
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 744
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
