Any advantages or disadvantages this weekend?
Also Islam back in the US fighting after 2 years. I can see this being a disadvantage especially during weight cuts.
Any advantages or disadvantages this weekend?
Also Islam back in the US fighting after 2 years. I can see this being a disadvantage especially during weight cuts.
Any advantages or disadvantages this weekend?
Also Islam back in the US fighting after 2 years. I can see this being a disadvantage especially during weight cuts.
mixed reviews from the fighters about the new gloves.. seems to be personal preference. I have a hunch that the new ones will provide the fans more KO's.. hopefully so at least. They should prevent eye pokes or should I say make them less likely now..
mixed reviews from the fighters about the new gloves.. seems to be personal preference. I have a hunch that the new ones will provide the fans more KO's.. hopefully so at least. They should prevent eye pokes or should I say make them less likely now..
