Main Card Play
Charles Oliveira (+180)
I love Max, but tonight Charles is going to want to get it done and the legend will walk away with the win.
!!!Best Of Luck!!!![]()
TheWelder![]()
Main Card Play
Charles Oliveira (+180)
I love Max, but tonight Charles is going to want to get it done and the legend will walk away with the win.
!!!Best Of Luck!!!![]()
TheWelder![]()
Main Card Play
Charles Oliveira (+180)
I love Max, but tonight Charles is going to want to get it done and the legend will walk away with the win.
!!!Best Of Luck!!!![]()
TheWelder![]()
What an amazing job here for Charles! I don’t understand how he wasn’t favored to win with his size difference and all the accolades he wears. It’s just insane to me. Max is dope and one hell of a dude but this fight was easy money for those who took Charles.
What an amazing job here for Charles! I don’t understand how he wasn’t favored to win with his size difference and all the accolades he wears. It’s just insane to me. Max is dope and one hell of a dude but this fight was easy money for those who took Charles.
