GL to all this weekend, I'll have some more bets to add as well.
osted these/locked these in awhile back. I totally misread the Blaydes line, thought he'd be the favorite by fight day. Here's what I have, and will probably add another half unit on Blaydes at + money
Blaydes ML @-120 (1.5u)
Hermansson ML @ +100 (1u)
Johnson ML @ +380 (.5u)
osted these/locked these in awhile back. I totally misread the Blaydes line, thought he'd be the favorite by fight day. Here's what I have, and will probably add another half unit on Blaydes at + money
Blaydes ML @-120 (1.5u)
Hermansson ML @ +100 (1u)
Johnson ML @ +380 (.5u)
Small Chris Curtis rant:
Chris Curtis has been an absolute wagon but I think this is the spot to fade him. I hate saying that, as he's one of my favorite fighters and has been so solid. But I think Hermansson is going to get some decent top time, and does enough go grind out 2 rounds pretty comfortably. Curtis ML got to around -136 at one point, before dropping back down. Hermannson by dec @ +310 and Hermannson by sub @ +420 are very interesting to me, as well as FGTD at +138.
If Curtis ends up winning this fight, I'll be down a unit but will still be pretty damn happy for the action man.
Small Chris Curtis rant:
Chris Curtis has been an absolute wagon but I think this is the spot to fade him. I hate saying that, as he's one of my favorite fighters and has been so solid. But I think Hermansson is going to get some decent top time, and does enough go grind out 2 rounds pretty comfortably. Curtis ML got to around -136 at one point, before dropping back down. Hermannson by dec @ +310 and Hermannson by sub @ +420 are very interesting to me, as well as FGTD at +138.
If Curtis ends up winning this fight, I'll be down a unit but will still be pretty damn happy for the action man.
Public is all over Curtis. Saw an interview of him, he has a sqeeky ass voice like Tyson used to. I think that's just going to piss Hermansson off.
Public is all over Curtis. Saw an interview of him, he has a sqeeky ass voice like Tyson used to. I think that's just going to piss Hermansson off.
If Leavitt controls Paddy on then ground for 3 rounds and then twerks on Paddy at the , there may be a riot at the 02 lol
If Leavitt controls Paddy on then ground for 3 rounds and then twerks on Paddy at the , there may be a riot at the 02 lol
Final Card for today:
Blaydes ML @-120 (1.5u), @ +130 (1u)
Hermansson ML @ +100 (1u) , Hermannson ML @ -110 (1u), Hermannson by dec @ +310 (1u)
Johnson ML @ +380 (.5u)
Gustaffson @ +180 (.5u)
Amirkhani ML @ +172 (2u)
Parlay: Diakese/Jones/Wood/paddy @ +151 (1u)
Longshots:
Gus by sub @ +1400 (.1u)
Parlay: Leavitt decison/Molly ML @+639 (.2u)
Final Card for today:
Blaydes ML @-120 (1.5u), @ +130 (1u)
Hermansson ML @ +100 (1u) , Hermannson ML @ -110 (1u), Hermannson by dec @ +310 (1u)
Johnson ML @ +380 (.5u)
Gustaffson @ +180 (.5u)
Amirkhani ML @ +172 (2u)
Parlay: Diakese/Jones/Wood/paddy @ +151 (1u)
Longshots:
Gus by sub @ +1400 (.1u)
Parlay: Leavitt decison/Molly ML @+639 (.2u)
Need a close/dominant round 3 from Jones to keep the parlay alive. Cmon British Judges, do your thing...![]()
Terrible bet no matter how it turns out.
Need a close/dominant round 3 from Jones to keep the parlay alive. Cmon British Judges, do your thing...![]()
Terrible bet no matter how it turns out.
