+33.33 units posted in mma forum!
Added already....
Dwight Grant +135 (2 units)
Ferreira last leg +212 (0.8 units)
The Savage by tap tap +455 (0.5 units)
Definitely adding more!!!!
![]()
+33.33 units posted in mma forum!
Added already....
Dwight Grant +135 (2 units)
Ferreira last leg +212 (0.8 units)
The Savage by tap tap +455 (0.5 units)
Definitely adding more!!!!
![]()
+33.33 units posted in mma forum!
Added already....
Dwight Grant +135 (2 units)
Ferreira last leg +212 (0.8 units)
The Savage by tap tap +455 (0.5 units)
Definitely adding more!!!!
![]()
What are your thoughts on Perez and Muhnoz
What are your thoughts on Perez and Muhnoz
Pedro is the definition of durable! Very well rounded,very underrated. Pedro and No Love have very similar styles. Cody just has the bigger name. Cody coming off b2b TKO L’s. I’ll gladly take Pedro at this price. No brainer for me
Pedro is the definition of durable! Very well rounded,very underrated. Pedro and No Love have very similar styles. Cody just has the bigger name. Cody coming off b2b TKO L’s. I’ll gladly take Pedro at this price. No brainer for me
Turbo Perez is extremely underrated. Since his move to AKA he’s been on a silent tear. Constant pressure,great footwork,good boxing,great kicks,very hard to prepare for! Cardio for days! Cody Stamann is hard to bet against,but not at this price!!! Turbo me at +170 all day
Turbo Perez is extremely underrated. Since his move to AKA he’s been on a silent tear. Constant pressure,great footwork,good boxing,great kicks,very hard to prepare for! Cardio for days! Cody Stamann is hard to bet against,but not at this price!!! Turbo me at +170 all day
I like “the nightmare” at that price as well!!! I can’t go crazy on Diego as Mickey’s standup is getting much much improved! He’s working with Joe Schilling now. He hasn’t had the chance to show it off in the octagon yet. Course it’s a work in progress,but most definitely a huge improvement from what I’ve seen in training videos. Diego has just been in so many wars. I think Diego could grind him out to a decision possibly?
I like “the nightmare” at that price as well!!! I can’t go crazy on Diego as Mickey’s standup is getting much much improved! He’s working with Joe Schilling now. He hasn’t had the chance to show it off in the octagon yet. Course it’s a work in progress,but most definitely a huge improvement from what I’ve seen in training videos. Diego has just been in so many wars. I think Diego could grind him out to a decision possibly?
