Alright boys back for another live event! Will be second event in the past 2 months.
Starting off with the main event
Ilia Topuria ML / ITD finish prop
Favor U2.5 rounds here for Topuria. Ilia has all the tools to become champ in the division and will show off here against Josh Emmett. Favor the KO/TKO prop via ground n pound but also very live for a submission, hence the ITD play
Trevor Peek ML -110 / By KO/TKO
My hammer play of the card. Peek is fighting out of my hometown, Chattanooga TN. Coming off consecutive early finishes, I expect Peek to continue the trend here. Chepe is a late notice opponent and is his ufc debut. I see nothing other than an early brutal KO for Peek. Playing this with confidence. Sprinkle the R1 KO prop
Hail State
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Alright boys back for another live event! Will be second event in the past 2 months.
Starting off with the main event
Ilia Topuria ML / ITD finish prop
Favor U2.5 rounds here for Topuria. Ilia has all the tools to become champ in the division and will show off here against Josh Emmett. Favor the KO/TKO prop via ground n pound but also very live for a submission, hence the ITD play
Trevor Peek ML -110 / By KO/TKO
My hammer play of the card. Peek is fighting out of my hometown, Chattanooga TN. Coming off consecutive early finishes, I expect Peek to continue the trend here. Chepe is a late notice opponent and is his ufc debut. I see nothing other than an early brutal KO for Peek. Playing this with confidence. Sprinkle the R1 KO prop
Favor U1.5 rounds here. This is a layup of a matchup for Tafa. Lane is the hometown Jville boy, playing in the NFL for the Jags. The crowd will be behind him but it won’t matter. I see a R1 KO for Tafa
Hail State
Justin Tafa ML / By KO/TKO prop
Favor U1.5 rounds here. This is a layup of a matchup for Tafa. Lane is the hometown Jville boy, playing in the NFL for the Jags. The crowd will be behind him but it won’t matter. I see a R1 KO for Tafa
Love this matchup for Brown. Will have a big advantage in the standup and I fully expect for Brown to find the finish against Turman. Playing the KO/TKO prop and small sprinkle on R2/R3 finish
David Onama ML
Risky play here but I really like Onama in this matchup. He had so much hype before the Nate fight and got absolutely out hustled. I like Onama to have a bounce back here and a small play on the ML and the KO/TKO finish as well
Hail State
Randy Brown ML
Love this matchup for Brown. Will have a big advantage in the standup and I fully expect for Brown to find the finish against Turman. Playing the KO/TKO prop and small sprinkle on R2/R3 finish
David Onama ML
Risky play here but I really like Onama in this matchup. He had so much hype before the Nate fight and got absolutely out hustled. I like Onama to have a bounce back here and a small play on the ML and the KO/TKO finish as well
Big Bruno. Coming off the quick finish of Brad Tavares, I like Bruno to continue the momentum here. The hedge is Allen by submission and will be played here. I can see Silva absolutely blasting Allen, but if he gets taken down it could be game over. Playing Silva small here
Hail State
Bruno Silva ML / By KO/TKO prop
Big Bruno. Coming off the quick finish of Brad Tavares, I like Bruno to continue the momentum here. The hedge is Allen by submission and will be played here. I can see Silva absolutely blasting Allen, but if he gets taken down it could be game over. Playing Silva small here
All aboard the Jenkins train here. Emmers is talented but has absolutely awful fight IQ, always seeming to make a mistake. I expect Jack to take advantage and fight the smart fight here. Favor the O2.5 rounds but Jack is live for a late finish. Playing the ML with confidence here. Small hedge on Emmers by decision
Hail State
Jack Jenkins ML +175
All aboard the Jenkins train here. Emmers is talented but has absolutely awful fight IQ, always seeming to make a mistake. I expect Jack to take advantage and fight the smart fight here. Favor the O2.5 rounds but Jack is live for a late finish. Playing the ML with confidence here. Small hedge on Emmers by decision
Both these guys are all gas no brake, and I see no other option than this fight ending early. Brundage has an absolutely clear path to victory here with the wresting and I expect him to get Dumas down early. Playing a very small sprinkle on Brundage By KO/TKO via ground n pound but could also see a Dumas finish early if Brundage rushes in with his chin up high. The U1.5 is absolutely the side here
Hail State
Brundage/Dumas U1.5 rounds
Both these guys are all gas no brake, and I see no other option than this fight ending early. Brundage has an absolutely clear path to victory here with the wresting and I expect him to get Dumas down early. Playing a very small sprinkle on Brundage By KO/TKO via ground n pound but could also see a Dumas finish early if Brundage rushes in with his chin up high. The U1.5 is absolutely the side here
Man has ZZ had some back luck in the octagon. I like him to turn it around here and take advantage of the very green Joshua Van. ZZ has the advantage in striking, grappling, and TD defense on the metrics. I favor him to win by decision and would play the KO/DEC double chance if I could. Lean O2.5 rounds x ML for Zhalgas and will have some parlays with those pieces. Hedge with Van ITD or ML x U2.5
Hail State
Zhalgas Zhumagulov ML
Man has ZZ had some back luck in the octagon. I like him to turn it around here and take advantage of the very green Joshua Van. ZZ has the advantage in striking, grappling, and TD defense on the metrics. I favor him to win by decision and would play the KO/DEC double chance if I could. Lean O2.5 rounds x ML for Zhalgas and will have some parlays with those pieces. Hedge with Van ITD or ML x U2.5
After looking into this fight more, I see a dominant win for Brundage. By submission is most likely but I will have a play on the KO/TKO prop at +500 for the value. I could very well see a gnp finish for Cody and am playing the ML / U1.5 rounds parlay as well
Hail State
Now playing the Cody Brundage ML
After looking into this fight more, I see a dominant win for Brundage. By submission is most likely but I will have a play on the KO/TKO prop at +500 for the value. I could very well see a gnp finish for Cody and am playing the ML / U1.5 rounds parlay as well
And let’s roll with the play of Gillian by submission and ML / U2.5 rounds combo as well. Could very well see a Ricci decision win here and will have a small hedge on that outcome but I love GR here. She will be the bigger woman in the octagon and have a size advantage. Look for Robertson to sink in a choke and cash that underdog ticket today
Hail State
Small play on Gillian Robertson ML
And let’s roll with the play of Gillian by submission and ML / U2.5 rounds combo as well. Could very well see a Ricci decision win here and will have a small hedge on that outcome but I love GR here. She will be the bigger woman in the octagon and have a size advantage. Look for Robertson to sink in a choke and cash that underdog ticket today