I give Chandler a slim shot but he has to wrestle, Ruffy will piece him up on their feet.
I think Ilia is way too fast for Gaethje, and probably ko's him in the 1st few minutes. I love Gaetthje, but i don't think he stands a chance.
I don't think Zahabi should even be on this card, Suga either ko's him late or outpoints him easily.
Hokit can just wrestle his way to an easy win if he wants, but if he chooses to stand with Lewis, this becomes a toss up.
I like Garcia, but i think Diego will be too much. Diego has been fighting the best of the best for a couple years now, Garcias streak has been against mid-tier fighters, huge step up for him. If Diego withstood what Silva hit him with, he should be able to survive anything Garcia throws at him. Diego by UD
I think Chama will catch Gane in round 3 or 4
Just my thoughts. I have small bets placed, basically firework money for the 4th of July. I wanna enjoy the night without much gambling stress.
I think Daukas has a shot as a big dog.
I give Chandler a slim shot but he has to wrestle, Ruffy will piece him up on their feet.
I think Ilia is way too fast for Gaethje, and probably ko's him in the 1st few minutes. I love Gaetthje, but i don't think he stands a chance.
I don't think Zahabi should even be on this card, Suga either ko's him late or outpoints him easily.
Hokit can just wrestle his way to an easy win if he wants, but if he chooses to stand with Lewis, this becomes a toss up.
I like Garcia, but i think Diego will be too much. Diego has been fighting the best of the best for a couple years now, Garcias streak has been against mid-tier fighters, huge step up for him. If Diego withstood what Silva hit him with, he should be able to survive anything Garcia throws at him. Diego by UD
I think Chama will catch Gane in round 3 or 4
Just my thoughts. I have small bets placed, basically firework money for the 4th of July. I wanna enjoy the night without much gambling stress.
I think we will see alot of KO's on this card. If Lewis can catch him without being taken down he has a Great shot. Only chance is if gets him in the first minute after that I think he's toast. No more gas In the motor.
Second mouse gets the cheese.
I think we will see alot of KO's on this card. If Lewis can catch him without being taken down he has a Great shot. Only chance is if gets him in the first minute after that I think he's toast. No more gas In the motor.
I think Daukas has a shot as a big dog. I give Chandler a slim shot but he has to wrestle, Ruffy will piece him up on their feet. I think Ilia is way too fast for Gaethje, and probably ko's him in the 1st few minutes. I love Gaetthje, but i don't think he stands a chance. I don't think Zahabi should even be on this card, Suga either ko's him late or outpoints him easily. Hokit can just wrestle his way to an easy win if he wants, but if he chooses to stand with Lewis, this becomes a toss up. I like Garcia, but i think Diego will be too much. Diego has been fighting the best of the best for a couple years now, Garcias streak has been against mid-tier fighters, huge step up for him. If Diego withstood what Silva hit him with, he should be able to survive anything Garcia throws at him. Diego by UD I think Chama will catch Gane in round 3 or 4 Just my thoughts. I have small bets placed, basically firework money for the 4th of July. I wanna enjoy the night without much gambling stress.
Quote Originally Posted by bense197969:
I think Daukas has a shot as a big dog. I give Chandler a slim shot but he has to wrestle, Ruffy will piece him up on their feet. I think Ilia is way too fast for Gaethje, and probably ko's him in the 1st few minutes. I love Gaetthje, but i don't think he stands a chance. I don't think Zahabi should even be on this card, Suga either ko's him late or outpoints him easily. Hokit can just wrestle his way to an easy win if he wants, but if he chooses to stand with Lewis, this becomes a toss up. I like Garcia, but i think Diego will be too much. Diego has been fighting the best of the best for a couple years now, Garcias streak has been against mid-tier fighters, huge step up for him. If Diego withstood what Silva hit him with, he should be able to survive anything Garcia throws at him. Diego by UD I think Chama will catch Gane in round 3 or 4 Just my thoughts. I have small bets placed, basically firework money for the 4th of July. I wanna enjoy the night without much gambling stress.
Gaethje. I hope he kicks him and fights a much different fight. He's slower but he can do it. Topuria looked angry for some reason. use that anger against him.
Good luck fellas so far I'm even. Time to go big.
Chama then for the only upset special
Gaethje. I hope he kicks him and fights a much different fight. He's slower but he can do it. Topuria looked angry for some reason. use that anger against him.