Stoked to have fights back again tonight after a week off. I love this main event, rest of the card is OK, definitely not great.
Im heavily invested in DFS, so as of right now only a couple of betting plays
Leavitt/Del Valle O 1.5 -145 (1 unit)....I think the wily vet can hang around for a round and a half, and last fight it took Del Valle 3:41 to finish a guy that was throwing the fight, lol
Spivac +102 ( 1 unit)...this bet could look horrible if he can't get takedowns, but I think he can weather an early storm and use his wrestling to control
Njokuani win by decision +1300 ( .10 units)...Obviously a flyer bet, but I think Leal may be tentative after getting blasted last fight and Chidi Bang Bang will stay at range and use his length to point fight
Ill likely have a couple more later. I like Fluffy in the main, but thats such a high line, Im still looking at different ways to bet it
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Stoked to have fights back again tonight after a week off. I love this main event, rest of the card is OK, definitely not great.
Im heavily invested in DFS, so as of right now only a couple of betting plays
Leavitt/Del Valle O 1.5 -145 (1 unit)....I think the wily vet can hang around for a round and a half, and last fight it took Del Valle 3:41 to finish a guy that was throwing the fight, lol
Spivac +102 ( 1 unit)...this bet could look horrible if he can't get takedowns, but I think he can weather an early storm and use his wrestling to control
Njokuani win by decision +1300 ( .10 units)...Obviously a flyer bet, but I think Leal may be tentative after getting blasted last fight and Chidi Bang Bang will stay at range and use his length to point fight
Ill likely have a couple more later. I like Fluffy in the main, but thats such a high line, Im still looking at different ways to bet it