Peter Yan-130..Should finish his opponent within 2 rounds. Too much speed and performance with Yan and it will be a very successful 1st title defense. GL![]()
UFC GOY
Peter Yan-130..Should finish his opponent within 2 rounds. Too much speed and performance with Yan and it will be a very successful 1st title defense. GL![]()
Sickening! Yan was starting to dominate him, especially in that 4th rd. He was going to cruise to a decision if not a TKO/KO before that. That is fkn brutal![]()
Sickening! Yan was starting to dominate him, especially in that 4th rd. He was going to cruise to a decision if not a TKO/KO before that. That is fkn brutal![]()
You UNLOAD the boat in the rematch with Yan. He will prob be up near -150. What a crock of shi* that was, but oh well it is what it is or as JuJu would say, "The Browns are the Browns", haha. Sorry guys, tough one
You UNLOAD the boat in the rematch with Yan. He will prob be up near -150. What a crock of shi* that was, but oh well it is what it is or as JuJu would say, "The Browns are the Browns", haha. Sorry guys, tough one
"Everything I worked for, for this fight, and to have the fucking fight go like that. I was down two rounds. This is not the way I wanted to win." - Aljamain Sterling UFC259
"Everything I worked for, for this fight, and to have the fucking fight go like that. I was down two rounds. This is not the way I wanted to win." - Aljamain Sterling UFC259
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,786
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,951
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,587
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,863
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,882
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
