Howdy ya'll! The card tonight certainly doesnt have the biggest names on it, but its UFC level fighting for us to watch/gamble on, so I'm not complaining. I remember the days when we would get one event every couple of months, so now to get an event about 45 weekends out of the year is great! I'm big on:
Jesse Ronson -115
I have a few others I'm looking at as well. I want Buday, but dont know if I can justify -240.
I like Muhammad, but surviving the initial onslaught from a savage like Luque is a tall task so I might live bet that fight after round 1.
I lean to Loosa but for some reason I cant pull the trigger yet.
I certainly dont disagree with someone trying a flyer on Jenkins at +450ish. Klose claims he is still having effects from "the shove." Not to mention he didnt look like himself at the weigh-in.
Looking a few others as well but Ronson is my only play as of now.
Enjoy the fights and more importantly, Happy Easter!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Howdy ya'll! The card tonight certainly doesnt have the biggest names on it, but its UFC level fighting for us to watch/gamble on, so I'm not complaining. I remember the days when we would get one event every couple of months, so now to get an event about 45 weekends out of the year is great! I'm big on:
Jesse Ronson -115
I have a few others I'm looking at as well. I want Buday, but dont know if I can justify -240.
I like Muhammad, but surviving the initial onslaught from a savage like Luque is a tall task so I might live bet that fight after round 1.
I lean to Loosa but for some reason I cant pull the trigger yet.
I certainly dont disagree with someone trying a flyer on Jenkins at +450ish. Klose claims he is still having effects from "the shove." Not to mention he didnt look like himself at the weigh-in.
Looking a few others as well but Ronson is my only play as of now.
Enjoy the fights and more importantly, Happy Easter!