So like the movie Groundhog Day I feel likes its January all over again being minus and trying to get back to zero. My goal is to be plus and improve on everything I've done wrong this year!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw we got MacDonald/Thompson action already so I wish the best to both parties but I'm small leaning with the Red King. I have no issues with Wonderboy at all and can see that play as well. Probably my biggest play on the board will be ITD in the Bosse/O'Connell fight. Hopefully they just stand and trade with zero cage hugging
So like the movie Groundhog Day I feel likes its January all over again being minus and trying to get back to zero. My goal is to be plus and improve on everything I've done wrong this year!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw we got MacDonald/Thompson action already so I wish the best to both parties but I'm small leaning with the Red King. I have no issues with Wonderboy at all and can see that play as well. Probably my biggest play on the board will be ITD in the Bosse/O'Connell fight. Hopefully they just stand and trade with zero cage hugging
So like the movie Groundhog Day I feel likes its January all over again being minus and trying to get back to zero. My goal is to be plus and improve on everything I've done wrong this year!!!!!!!!!!!I saw we got MacDonald/Thompson action already so I wish the best to both parties but I'm small leaning with the Red King. I have no issues with Wonderboy at all and can see that play as well. Probably my biggest play on the board will be ITD in the Bosse/O'Connell fight. Hopefully they just stand and trade with zero cage hugging
I really like that ITD play! Ferrari, also wondering, do you know if there's anyway to post snap shots on the forum? Or any picture type thing? So I can actually post my huge play on wonderboy lol. Don't want people thinking I'm just saying these things! I hear you on the red king, I have the same mind set lol, just think it's wonderboys time!
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
So like the movie Groundhog Day I feel likes its January all over again being minus and trying to get back to zero. My goal is to be plus and improve on everything I've done wrong this year!!!!!!!!!!!I saw we got MacDonald/Thompson action already so I wish the best to both parties but I'm small leaning with the Red King. I have no issues with Wonderboy at all and can see that play as well. Probably my biggest play on the board will be ITD in the Bosse/O'Connell fight. Hopefully they just stand and trade with zero cage hugging
I really like that ITD play! Ferrari, also wondering, do you know if there's anyway to post snap shots on the forum? Or any picture type thing? So I can actually post my huge play on wonderboy lol. Don't want people thinking I'm just saying these things! I hear you on the red king, I have the same mind set lol, just think it's wonderboys time!
Not sure where exactly I should post this play, so I'll just put it under my UFC banner. Hates(-1700), Fedor (-945) Parlay 10 gets me 1.71. As you can tell, kinda bored at work, so why not bet something, lol.
Not sure where exactly I should post this play, so I'll just put it under my UFC banner. Hates(-1700), Fedor (-945) Parlay 10 gets me 1.71. As you can tell, kinda bored at work, so why not bet something, lol.
MacDonald(-120) 4.80 gets me 4. Cerrone(-150) 1.50 gets me 1. Bosse/O'Connell ITD 650 gets me 100. Under 1.5 Bosse/O'Connell fight 1.80 gets me 1. Cirkunov/Cutelaba ITD 8 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Cirkunov/Cutelaba fight 1.50 gets me 1. McCrory(-240) 4.80 gets me 2. Soto(+100) 1 gets me 1. Alvey(+250) 1 gets me 2.50. FFD Herrera(+225) 1 gets me 2.25.
MacDonald(-120) 4.80 gets me 4. Cerrone(-150) 1.50 gets me 1. Bosse/O'Connell ITD 650 gets me 100. Under 1.5 Bosse/O'Connell fight 1.80 gets me 1. Cirkunov/Cutelaba ITD 8 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Cirkunov/Cutelaba fight 1.50 gets me 1. McCrory(-240) 4.80 gets me 2. Soto(+100) 1 gets me 1. Alvey(+250) 1 gets me 2.50. FFD Herrera(+225) 1 gets me 2.25.
$688.40 in action with a $12 Wheel as Mercier being the wheel guy. I have Mercier wheeled with Thompson, Cote, Bosse, Letourneau, Saggo, Cirkunov, McCrory, Soto, Theodorou, Markos, Covington, Bagautinov to maybe win $12.48.
$688.40 in action with a $12 Wheel as Mercier being the wheel guy. I have Mercier wheeled with Thompson, Cote, Bosse, Letourneau, Saggo, Cirkunov, McCrory, Soto, Theodorou, Markos, Covington, Bagautinov to maybe win $12.48.
Bosse will definitely finish or be finished inside the distance. But what's the price on that? I like Alvey / Theodorou ITD @ +150. Alvey's last 4 fights have all ended in round 1 with 3 KO's to his credit.
Bosse will definitely finish or be finished inside the distance. But what's the price on that? I like Alvey / Theodorou ITD @ +150. Alvey's last 4 fights have all ended in round 1 with 3 KO's to his credit.