So I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I've been digging at since January, next Saturday Rockhold gets me on the plus side!!!!!!!!!!! But let's try to pick up a few pennies this week. At first glance I'm leaning towards these short dogs, quite a few litter the board. Might wheel Trujillo but I'm not a fan of his outside of the ring actions. Sad they got Sterling/Caraway on fight pass, both guys could beat the main events guys and the Sterling line just keeps going up and Caraway is sneaky on the ground.
So I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I've been digging at since January, next Saturday Rockhold gets me on the plus side!!!!!!!!!!! But let's try to pick up a few pennies this week. At first glance I'm leaning towards these short dogs, quite a few litter the board. Might wheel Trujillo but I'm not a fan of his outside of the ring actions. Sad they got Sterling/Caraway on fight pass, both guys could beat the main events guys and the Sterling line just keeps going up and Caraway is sneaky on the ground.
Ok boys from the top and I'm not going crazy this weekend.
Garbrandt(+145) 1 gets me 1.45. Under 1.5 Almeida/Garbrandt fight 1 gets me 1.30. Stephens(+165) 1 gets me 1.65 Camozzi(+180) 2 gets me 3.60. Larkin(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. PARLAY Felder/Sterling 2 gets me 1.24. Trujillo(-295) 29.50 gets me 10. Under 1.5 Trujillo/Rinaldi fight 1 gets me 1.15. Pereira(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Pereira/Collier fight 1 gets me 1.25. Campbell(-150) 1.50 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Campbell/Koch 1 gets me 1.65. FFD DeLa Rocha(+215) 1 gets me 2.15. Under 1.5 Milstead/DeLa Rocha fight 2.05 gets me 1.
Ok boys from the top and I'm not going crazy this weekend.
Garbrandt(+145) 1 gets me 1.45. Under 1.5 Almeida/Garbrandt fight 1 gets me 1.30. Stephens(+165) 1 gets me 1.65 Camozzi(+180) 2 gets me 3.60. Larkin(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. PARLAY Felder/Sterling 2 gets me 1.24. Trujillo(-295) 29.50 gets me 10. Under 1.5 Trujillo/Rinaldi fight 1 gets me 1.15. Pereira(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Pereira/Collier fight 1 gets me 1.25. Campbell(-150) 1.50 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Campbell/Koch 1 gets me 1.65. FFD DeLa Rocha(+215) 1 gets me 2.15. Under 1.5 Milstead/DeLa Rocha fight 2.05 gets me 1.
Like I said nothing crazy with $46.55 in action. Out of Sterling, Felder, or Trujillo I feel Trujillo has the easiest path to victory, at least I hope so, lol. The rest are all good fights. I still might play ITD in the Almeida/Garbrandt fight because I can't see both going 25 minutes!!!!!!! Ok guys HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!!
Like I said nothing crazy with $46.55 in action. Out of Sterling, Felder, or Trujillo I feel Trujillo has the easiest path to victory, at least I hope so, lol. The rest are all good fights. I still might play ITD in the Almeida/Garbrandt fight because I can't see both going 25 minutes!!!!!!! Ok guys HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!!