Question to ponder for a week or so. Hunt/Mir ITD or TeHuna/Bosse ITD????????? 2 out of 4 have weak chins, been off for over a year, have about 30 seconds of UFC time. I know the Hunt/Mir ITD started at minus 900, wonder what the other one will be????????
Question to ponder for a week or so. Hunt/Mir ITD or TeHuna/Bosse ITD????????? 2 out of 4 have weak chins, been off for over a year, have about 30 seconds of UFC time. I know the Hunt/Mir ITD started at minus 900, wonder what the other one will be????????
Question to ponder for a week or so. Hunt/Mir ITD or TeHuna/Bosse ITD????????? 2 out of 4 have weak chins, been off for over a year, have about 30 seconds of UFC time. I know the Hunt/Mir ITD started at minus 900, wonder what the other one will be????????
and hunt's grappling is massively outclassed by Mir. So there's another very possible ITD factor.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Question to ponder for a week or so. Hunt/Mir ITD or TeHuna/Bosse ITD????????? 2 out of 4 have weak chins, been off for over a year, have about 30 seconds of UFC time. I know the Hunt/Mir ITD started at minus 900, wonder what the other one will be????????
and hunt's grappling is massively outclassed by Mir. So there's another very possible ITD factor.
If he Mir can take hunt past 1.5 rounds and still have gas in his own tank, Mir can do whatever he wants with a gassed Hunt. Hunt is just so damn dangerous in the first 5 minutes.
Hunt's left hook is always dangerous, if standing, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin112:
If he Mir can take hunt past 1.5 rounds and still have gas in his own tank, Mir can do whatever he wants with a gassed Hunt. Hunt is just so damn dangerous in the first 5 minutes.
Hunt's left hook is always dangerous, if standing, lol.
Ok boys from the top and as usual I have misread where these lines go, lol.
Hunt(-170) 3.40 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Hunt/Mir fight 1.15 gets me 1. Hunt/Mir ITD 1050 gets me 100. Mir by sub(+300) 1 gets me 3. Matthews(-105) 1.05 gets me 1. Carlos,JR(-540) 54 gets me 10. Under 1.5 Carlos JR/Kelly fight 1.55 gets me 1. Bosse(+200) 1 gets me 2. Under 1.5 TeHuna/Bosse fight 1.90 gets me 1. Rawlings(Even) 1 gets me 1. Jouban(-490) 9.80 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Jouban/o'Reilly fight 1.20 gets me 1. Nakai(+140) 1 gets me 1.40. FFD Brown(+200) 1 gets me 2.
Ok boys from the top and as usual I have misread where these lines go, lol.
Hunt(-170) 3.40 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Hunt/Mir fight 1.15 gets me 1. Hunt/Mir ITD 1050 gets me 100. Mir by sub(+300) 1 gets me 3. Matthews(-105) 1.05 gets me 1. Carlos,JR(-540) 54 gets me 10. Under 1.5 Carlos JR/Kelly fight 1.55 gets me 1. Bosse(+200) 1 gets me 2. Under 1.5 TeHuna/Bosse fight 1.90 gets me 1. Rawlings(Even) 1 gets me 1. Jouban(-490) 9.80 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Jouban/o'Reilly fight 1.20 gets me 1. Nakai(+140) 1 gets me 1.40. FFD Brown(+200) 1 gets me 2.
$1129.05 in action. I love both Hunt and Mir and how they have hung around the Heavyweight division for so long, so it's tough for me to pick either guy. Now we know Hunt is looking for that one punch and Mir says he's hunting for the Sub and I don't mind either inside of 25 minutes. BTW that line has dropped to 8-1. For the rest of the card I played a few Aussies at even money, hopefully they hit. Carlos,JR looked startched at the weigh ins, see if Kelly can turn it into a ugly fight. Jeez how ripped did Jouban look, my goodnesss!!!!!!!!!! So I went through three different FFD and now I got a newbie on two week notice, OUCH. Ok Covers peeps, good luck and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!!!
$1129.05 in action. I love both Hunt and Mir and how they have hung around the Heavyweight division for so long, so it's tough for me to pick either guy. Now we know Hunt is looking for that one punch and Mir says he's hunting for the Sub and I don't mind either inside of 25 minutes. BTW that line has dropped to 8-1. For the rest of the card I played a few Aussies at even money, hopefully they hit. Carlos,JR looked startched at the weigh ins, see if Kelly can turn it into a ugly fight. Jeez how ripped did Jouban look, my goodnesss!!!!!!!!!! So I went through three different FFD and now I got a newbie on two week notice, OUCH. Ok Covers peeps, good luck and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!!!
Oh one more thing: If you a new to following me and wondering why I don't have money on the Magny/Lombard fight is because I'm 0 for my career in Magny's fights and after losing either 7 or 8 of them in a row I don't bet, chat, or even have a clue how his fights go, lol.
Oh one more thing: If you a new to following me and wondering why I don't have money on the Magny/Lombard fight is because I'm 0 for my career in Magny's fights and after losing either 7 or 8 of them in a row I don't bet, chat, or even have a clue how his fights go, lol.
Carlos Jr is more of a bjj fighter than a striker. His striking is good but he isnt used to getting tagged and recovering like boxers do. Kelly is well rounded + tough, Carlos is technique + athleticism. Without the KO kelly probably took second rnd with the third.
Its difficult to pick up on these things.. prefight, although this hint doesnt make Kelly a very solid bet, rather a good price for the good chance of the win.
Carlos Jr is more of a bjj fighter than a striker. His striking is good but he isnt used to getting tagged and recovering like boxers do. Kelly is well rounded + tough, Carlos is technique + athleticism. Without the KO kelly probably took second rnd with the third.
Its difficult to pick up on these things.. prefight, although this hint doesnt make Kelly a very solid bet, rather a good price for the good chance of the win.
Carlos Jr is more of a bjj fighter than a striker. His striking is good but he isnt used to getting tagged and recovering like boxers do. Kelly is well rounded + tough, Carlos is technique + athleticism. Without the KO kelly probably took second rnd with the third. Its difficult to pick up on these things.. prefight, although this hint doesnt make Kelly a very solid bet, rather a good price for the good chance of the win.
If Carlos did tweek a ankle or something he shouldn't be shooting with them weak attempts!!! Wasn't like he was getting carved up standing up and had a 10-8 round in his pocket!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:
Carlos Jr is more of a bjj fighter than a striker. His striking is good but he isnt used to getting tagged and recovering like boxers do. Kelly is well rounded + tough, Carlos is technique + athleticism. Without the KO kelly probably took second rnd with the third. Its difficult to pick up on these things.. prefight, although this hint doesnt make Kelly a very solid bet, rather a good price for the good chance of the win.
If Carlos did tweek a ankle or something he shouldn't be shooting with them weak attempts!!! Wasn't like he was getting carved up standing up and had a 10-8 round in his pocket!!!
Solid night for you overall. When he tried to shoot and got kicked in the head coming in that was definitely a bad decision and the beginning of the end.
Solid night for you overall. When he tried to shoot and got kicked in the head coming in that was definitely a bad decision and the beginning of the end.
Solid night for you overall. When he tried to shoot and got kicked in the head coming in that was definitely a bad decision and the beginning of the end.
My sister could have defended that shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said a 10-8 round in the bag and he wasn't getting chewed up standing, plus he had way more power than Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:
Solid night for you overall. When he tried to shoot and got kicked in the head coming in that was definitely a bad decision and the beginning of the end.
My sister could have defended that shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said a 10-8 round in the bag and he wasn't getting chewed up standing, plus he had way more power than Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!