• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC FN 80

    Ferrari29
    forty9ersfan80
    Chewy5394
    MR219
    sawman
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1085
    Posts: 18
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2015 - 5:44 PM ET #1

    Events 31-5
    YTD 214-118(+754.87)
    O/U 63-71(+95.59)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 31-5
    YTD 214-118(+754.87)
    O/U 63-71(+95.59)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2015 - 5:47 PM ET #2

    3 events in 3 days, over 35 fights, boy I'm already in grinder mode!!!!!!!!!!! At times you think wow I can't wait for this weekend, yet at the same time your thinking man can I cap all these fights!!!!!!! I will do my best and we start Thursday.
    Reply
    3 events in 3 days, over 35 fights, boy I'm already in grinder mode!!!!!!!!!!! At times you think wow I can't wait for this weekend, yet at the same time your thinking man can I cap all these fights!!!!!!! I will do my best and we start Thursday.
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 2:53 PM ET #3

    gl on your plays you just make sure your on aldo saturday haha
    Reply
    gl on your plays you just make sure your on aldo saturday haha
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 4:36 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    gl on your plays you just make sure your on aldo saturday haha

    I won't be 49er, trust me.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    gl on your plays you just make sure your on aldo saturday haha

    I won't be 49er, trust me.
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2015 - 10:10 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:


    I won't be 49er, trust me.


    haha figured should be a good fight regardless!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:


    I won't be 49er, trust me.


    haha figured should be a good fight regardless!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2015 - 4:57 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I won't be 49er, trust me.
    haha figured should be a good fight regardless!

    You too, 49er, should be a barn burner!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I won't be 49er, trust me.
    haha figured should be a good fight regardless!

    You too, 49er, should be a barn burner!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2015 - 9:08 PM ET #7

    Everybody made weight for Thursday. Picks will be posted much later tonite peeps!!!
    Reply
    Everybody made weight for Thursday. Picks will be posted much later tonite peeps!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 4:10 AM ET #8

    Ok boys from the top:

    Van Zant(-175) 3.50 gets me 2.
    Chiesa(-120) 1.20 gets me 1.
    Northcutt(-1250) 12.50 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Northcutt/Pfister fight 1.10 gets me 1.
    Santos(+190) 1 gets me 1.90.
    Means(-330) 99 gets me 30.
    Moraes(+120) 2 gets me 2.40.
    Under 1.5 Akhmedov/Moraes fight 1 gets me 1.60.
    Casey(+220) 1 gets me 2.20.
    Sterling(-700) 14 gets me 2.
    Ponzi(-200) 4 gets me 2.
    Reply
    Ok boys from the top:

    Van Zant(-175) 3.50 gets me 2.
    Chiesa(-120) 1.20 gets me 1.
    Northcutt(-1250) 12.50 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Northcutt/Pfister fight 1.10 gets me 1.
    Santos(+190) 1 gets me 1.90.
    Means(-330) 99 gets me 30.
    Moraes(+120) 2 gets me 2.40.
    Under 1.5 Akhmedov/Moraes fight 1 gets me 1.60.
    Casey(+220) 1 gets me 2.20.
    Sterling(-700) 14 gets me 2.
    Ponzi(-200) 4 gets me 2.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 4:23 AM ET #9

    $140.30 in action. A couple of quick comments going into Thursday. I think PVZ pressure and her corner will see her get by Rosie, though I'm sure they will be some difficult spots she will find herself in.
    I'm a Jim Miller fan but I think he is a small 145 and father time might be catching up.
    Can't stand Theodorou, he is like a bad version of Gastelum!!!!!!! But being a Tuf Champ he gets the special treatment!!!!!!!!! BTW I'm stacking Santos and Casey together in hope one guy wins a fight.
    If this was any other weekend and not 3 fights in 3 nights, I'm sure I'd have a truckload on the Dirty Bird. Unless my radar is way off, I think he wrecks Howard.
    Sterling and Eduardo is alot closer than I thinks the odds are. Eduardo with a big layoff and awful corner guys will be his downfall as opposed to Sterling's corner guys who are top notch. Maybe a trend for the weekend.
    Reply
    $140.30 in action. A couple of quick comments going into Thursday. I think PVZ pressure and her corner will see her get by Rosie, though I'm sure they will be some difficult spots she will find herself in.
    I'm a Jim Miller fan but I think he is a small 145 and father time might be catching up.
    Can't stand Theodorou, he is like a bad version of Gastelum!!!!!!! But being a Tuf Champ he gets the special treatment!!!!!!!!! BTW I'm stacking Santos and Casey together in hope one guy wins a fight.
    If this was any other weekend and not 3 fights in 3 nights, I'm sure I'd have a truckload on the Dirty Bird. Unless my radar is way off, I think he wrecks Howard.
    Sterling and Eduardo is alot closer than I thinks the odds are. Eduardo with a big layoff and awful corner guys will be his downfall as opposed to Sterling's corner guys who are top notch. Maybe a trend for the weekend.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 5:19 AM ET #10

    Good luck Ferrari 
    Reply
    Good luck Ferrari 
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 9:08 AM ET #11

    good luck love the picks except santos.
    Reply
    good luck love the picks except santos.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 12:33 PM ET #12

    BOL FERRARI! 
    Reply
    BOL FERRARI! 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 1:15 PM ET #13

    Thanks Mister219, 49er, and Chewy. I'll take all the luck I can get.
    Reply
    Thanks Mister219, 49er, and Chewy. I'll take all the luck I can get.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 3:11 PM ET #14

    Ferrari, a follow up to our convo about Miller Cheisa. There's good interviews with both on mmajunkie, but to add to our discussion:
    - Cheisa says he walks around at 195. What an absolute crazy cut he has
    - miller is only 32 so hopefully father time isn't creeping in yet
    - I thought it was odd that Cheisa believes he's at the best camp in the world because they have 2nd TUF winners. I think AKA, ATT, Jackson might argue against that.
    I'm not loving my Miller play but I think I always bet him cuz I'm a fan. Will be a good fight either way
    Reply
    Ferrari, a follow up to our convo about Miller Cheisa. There's good interviews with both on mmajunkie, but to add to our discussion:
    - Cheisa says he walks around at 195. What an absolute crazy cut he has
    - miller is only 32 so hopefully father time isn't creeping in yet
    - I thought it was odd that Cheisa believes he's at the best camp in the world because they have 2nd TUF winners. I think AKA, ATT, Jackson might argue against that.
    I'm not loving my Miller play but I think I always bet him cuz I'm a fan. Will be a good fight either way
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 4:57 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Ferrari, a follow up to our convo about Miller Cheisa. There's good interviews with both on mmajunkie, but to add to our discussion:
    - Cheisa says he walks around at 195. What an absolute crazy cut he has
    - miller is only 32 so hopefully father time isn't creeping in yet
    - I thought it was odd that Cheisa believes he's at the best camp in the world because they have 2nd TUF winners. I think AKA, ATT, Jackson might argue against that.
    I'm not loving my Miller play but I think I always bet him cuz I'm a fan. Will be a good fight either way


    Nobody ever said Chiesa is smart, lol. I'm a Jim Miller fan too, so it's tough for me to bet against him. Thus far I seem to know when to get on him or off him.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Ferrari, a follow up to our convo about Miller Cheisa. There's good interviews with both on mmajunkie, but to add to our discussion:
    - Cheisa says he walks around at 195. What an absolute crazy cut he has
    - miller is only 32 so hopefully father time isn't creeping in yet
    - I thought it was odd that Cheisa believes he's at the best camp in the world because they have 2nd TUF winners. I think AKA, ATT, Jackson might argue against that.
    I'm not loving my Miller play but I think I always bet him cuz I'm a fan. Will be a good fight either way


    Nobody ever said Chiesa is smart, lol. I'm a Jim Miller fan too, so it's tough for me to bet against him. Thus far I seem to know when to get on him or off him.
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 10:37 PM ET #16

    Good call on santos he had a rough start but he really turned it on from the middle of the second round on.
    Reply
    Good call on santos he had a rough start but he really turned it on from the middle of the second round on.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 11:02 PM ET #17

    Terrible by that ref to stand Northcutt up!!!! Pfister did nothing wrong!!!!
    Reply
    Terrible by that ref to stand Northcutt up!!!! Pfister did nothing wrong!!!!
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 3:25 AM ET #18

    7-1(+36.80) in the fights. missed badly PVZ, sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!!
    1-1( 0) on O/U.

    TUF 22 tomorrow, new thread and new winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    7-1(+36.80) in the fights. missed badly PVZ, sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!!
    1-1( 0) on O/U.

    TUF 22 tomorrow, new thread and new winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,611
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,110
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.