• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC FN 79

    Ferrari29
    forty9ersfan80
    sawman
    JimGunn
    Schwilly
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1036
    Posts: 20
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 1:24 AM ET #1

    Events 30-5
    YTD 209-118(+726.22)
    O/U 62-70(+95.49)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 30-5
    YTD 209-118(+726.22)
    O/U 62-70(+95.49)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 1:27 AM ET #2

    Boy I thought last week's card was kinda thin, guess I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of turkey and lots of studying this week.
    Reply
    Boy I thought last week's card was kinda thin, guess I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of turkey and lots of studying this week.
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 12:03 PM ET #3

    I like Henderson on this card but won't be betting. Waiting patiently for that Aldo mcgregor fight in 2 weeks. Damn gastelum was disappointing such a close fight but he started off so slowly and set himself back. The third round was questionable but he had a 10-8 round in the 4th with those 2 knockdowns. Thought he would use his wrestling more Oh well never know when it goes to the scorecards.
    Reply
    I like Henderson on this card but won't be betting. Waiting patiently for that Aldo mcgregor fight in 2 weeks. Damn gastelum was disappointing such a close fight but he started off so slowly and set himself back. The third round was questionable but he had a 10-8 round in the 4th with those 2 knockdowns. Thought he would use his wrestling more Oh well never know when it goes to the scorecards.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 3:46 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    I like Henderson on this card but won't be betting. Waiting patiently for that Aldo mcgregor fight in 2 weeks. Damn gastelum was disappointing such a close fight but he started off so slowly and set himself back. The third round was questionable but he had a 10-8 round in the 4th with those 2 knockdowns. Thought he would use his wrestling more Oh well never know when it goes to the scorecards.


    Not being a big Gastelum fan, i was impressed by what KingsMMA has taught him thus far!!!!!!!!! No clue how some rounds aren't scored 10-8, I had the fight a draw.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    I like Henderson on this card but won't be betting. Waiting patiently for that Aldo mcgregor fight in 2 weeks. Damn gastelum was disappointing such a close fight but he started off so slowly and set himself back. The third round was questionable but he had a 10-8 round in the 4th with those 2 knockdowns. Thought he would use his wrestling more Oh well never know when it goes to the scorecards.


    Not being a big Gastelum fan, i was impressed by what KingsMMA has taught him thus far!!!!!!!!! No clue how some rounds aren't scored 10-8, I had the fight a draw.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 11:14 PM ET #5

    That Gastelum dec cost me too, I'm shocked there want atleast one 10-8, but magny really impressed me with his wrestling and gast disappointed me with lack of pressure in RDs 1-2

    Has anyone watched much footage on Doo Hoi, fighting Sicilia. SAMs on a roll and can KO anyone. Might be a good dog play but I haven't put in any effort to cap yet. Not too interested in this card. 

    Seems like UFC is jamming some average at best fights lately, and then there's too many good ones in a short time in a couple weeks when I'm sure lots of people are busy around mxas. There's a fight 3-4 days in a row or something?..
    Reply
    That Gastelum dec cost me too, I'm shocked there want atleast one 10-8, but magny really impressed me with his wrestling and gast disappointed me with lack of pressure in RDs 1-2

    Has anyone watched much footage on Doo Hoi, fighting Sicilia. SAMs on a roll and can KO anyone. Might be a good dog play but I haven't put in any effort to cap yet. Not too interested in this card. 

    Seems like UFC is jamming some average at best fights lately, and then there's too many good ones in a short time in a couple weeks when I'm sure lots of people are busy around mxas. There's a fight 3-4 days in a row or something?..
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2015 - 11:22 PM ET #6

    No ones giving masidval a chance. If he's in shape he can win I think. Great all around skill set
    Reply
    No ones giving masidval a chance. If he's in shape he can win I think. Great all around skill set
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 3:33 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    No ones giving masidval a chance. If he's in shape he can win I think. Great all around skill set


    Henderson on his last fight in his contract. He says he will test the waters of free agency!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    No ones giving masidval a chance. If he's in shape he can win I think. Great all around skill set


    Henderson on his last fight in his contract. He says he will test the waters of free agency!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2015 - 3:41 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    That Gastelum dec cost me too, I'm shocked there want atleast one 10-8, but magny really impressed me with his wrestling and gast disappointed me with lack of pressure in RDs 1-2

    Has anyone watched much footage on Doo Hoi, fighting Sicilia. SAMs on a roll and can KO anyone. Might be a good dog play but I haven't put in any effort to cap yet. Not too interested in this card. 

    Seems like UFC is jamming some average at best fights lately, and then there's too many good ones in a short time in a couple weeks when I'm sure lots of people are busy around mxas. There's a fight 3-4 days in a row or something?..


    I actually like Choi in this fight, not as much as the Stun Gun, so Choi will be a under the Stun Gun play.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    That Gastelum dec cost me too, I'm shocked there want atleast one 10-8, but magny really impressed me with his wrestling and gast disappointed me with lack of pressure in RDs 1-2

    Has anyone watched much footage on Doo Hoi, fighting Sicilia. SAMs on a roll and can KO anyone. Might be a good dog play but I haven't put in any effort to cap yet. Not too interested in this card. 

    Seems like UFC is jamming some average at best fights lately, and then there's too many good ones in a short time in a couple weeks when I'm sure lots of people are busy around mxas. There's a fight 3-4 days in a row or something?..


    I actually like Choi in this fight, not as much as the Stun Gun, so Choi will be a under the Stun Gun play.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2015 - 3:55 AM ET #9

    Tough card to look at, predict but i'll try my best. From the top:

    Henderson(-260) 2.60 gets me 1.
    Kim(-600) 120 gets me 20.
    Mina(+130) 1 gets me 1.30.
    Under 1.5 Yoshi/Mina fight 1 gets me 1.50.
    Choi(-240) 12 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Choi/Sicilia fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Ham(+135) 1 gets me 1.35.
    Reply
    Tough card to look at, predict but i'll try my best. From the top:

    Henderson(-260) 2.60 gets me 1.
    Kim(-600) 120 gets me 20.
    Mina(+130) 1 gets me 1.30.
    Under 1.5 Yoshi/Mina fight 1 gets me 1.50.
    Choi(-240) 12 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Choi/Sicilia fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Ham(+135) 1 gets me 1.35.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2015 - 3:59 AM ET #10

    $138.60 in action. Weird card where I can see some dogs making some money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just check out the Bang/Kuntz line and see how far that line has dropped.
    Reply
    $138.60 in action. Weird card where I can see some dogs making some money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just check out the Bang/Kuntz line and see how far that line has dropped.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #11

    Bang supposedly talked about being injured in one of the Korean language interviews. That being said, I don't think that Kuntz is UFC level so I think Bang will finish him ITD regardless if he is going into the fight banged up, to make a bad pun.
    Reply
    Bang supposedly talked about being injured in one of the Korean language interviews. That being said, I don't think that Kuntz is UFC level so I think Bang will finish him ITD regardless if he is going into the fight banged up, to make a bad pun.
     
    Schwilly
    Schwilly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 334
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2015 - 6:54 AM ET #12

    Nice start, good luck the rest of the way Ferrari
    Reply
    Nice start, good luck the rest of the way Ferrari
     
    Schwilly
    Schwilly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 334
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2015 - 10:12 AM ET #13

    Reply
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2015 - 10:25 AM ET #14

    Almost a perfect night, 5-0(+28.65) in the fights and 1-1(+0.10) in O/U. But let's be honest here I thought Hendo lost and Mina lost too. Today was my day with the judges I guess. Better to be lucky than good I guess. OK a nice week off before the tripleheader.
    Reply
    Almost a perfect night, 5-0(+28.65) in the fights and 1-1(+0.10) in O/U. But let's be honest here I thought Hendo lost and Mina lost too. Today was my day with the judges I guess. Better to be lucky than good I guess. OK a nice week off before the tripleheader.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2015 - 10:32 AM ET #15

    Very nice! I thought Mina won Rounds 1 and stole Round 2 at the end, with Round 3 potentially being a 10-8 for Sexyama. That would have at least made the fight a draw at worst. I think Mina did enough to win the fight. Obviously the 3rd round is what stays in everyone's mind because Mina could barely move, but that's not how the fights are scored. I don't know what the hell you have to do to get a 10-8 round these days though lol.

    I also thought it was a close, but pretty clear decision in favor of Hendo. I was surprised one judge gave 3 rounds to Masvidal to be honest. Very close and competitive fight throughout, but I still thought Henderson clearly won. Needless to say, I think we'll both take it! I felt a bit robbed last weekend with the Gastelum decision so I'll take this one and run. Good job on your plays tonight
    Reply
    Very nice! I thought Mina won Rounds 1 and stole Round 2 at the end, with Round 3 potentially being a 10-8 for Sexyama. That would have at least made the fight a draw at worst. I think Mina did enough to win the fight. Obviously the 3rd round is what stays in everyone's mind because Mina could barely move, but that's not how the fights are scored. I don't know what the hell you have to do to get a 10-8 round these days though lol.

    I also thought it was a close, but pretty clear decision in favor of Hendo. I was surprised one judge gave 3 rounds to Masvidal to be honest. Very close and competitive fight throughout, but I still thought Henderson clearly won. Needless to say, I think we'll both take it! I felt a bit robbed last weekend with the Gastelum decision so I'll take this one and run. Good job on your plays tonight
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2015 - 10:35 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Almost a perfect night, 5-0(+28.65) in the fights and 1-1(+0.10) in O/U. But let's be honest here I thought Hendo lost and Mina lost too. Today was my day with the judges I guess. Better to be lucky than good I guess. OK a nice week off before the tripleheader.

    I definitely thought Mina lost but I thought Henderson won but I had it alot closer than the announcers. I could've seen it go either way.

    I didnt have the time to do my normal work so I tailed you quite a bit this week! Thanks for the good night/morning! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Almost a perfect night, 5-0(+28.65) in the fights and 1-1(+0.10) in O/U. But let's be honest here I thought Hendo lost and Mina lost too. Today was my day with the judges I guess. Better to be lucky than good I guess. OK a nice week off before the tripleheader.

    I definitely thought Mina lost but I thought Henderson won but I had it alot closer than the announcers. I could've seen it go either way.

    I didnt have the time to do my normal work so I tailed you quite a bit this week! Thanks for the good night/morning! 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2015 - 11:17 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    Very nice! I thought Mina won Rounds 1 and stole Round 2 at the end, with Round 3 potentially being a 10-8 for Sexyama. That would have at least made the fight a draw at worst. I think Mina did enough to win the fight. Obviously the 3rd round is what stays in everyone's mind because Mina could barely move, but that's not how the fights are scored. I don't know what the hell you have to do to get a 10-8 round these days though lol.

    I also thought it was a close, but pretty clear decision in favor of Hendo. I was surprised one judge gave 3 rounds to Masvidal to be honest. Very close and competitive fight throughout, but I still thought Henderson clearly won. Needless to say, I think we'll both take it! I felt a bit robbed last weekend with the Gastelum decision so I'll take this one and run. Good job on your plays tonight


    Hendo and Judges vs. Masvidal and Judges= Easy winner, lol.

    I'm still not so sure about Mina though.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    Very nice! I thought Mina won Rounds 1 and stole Round 2 at the end, with Round 3 potentially being a 10-8 for Sexyama. That would have at least made the fight a draw at worst. I think Mina did enough to win the fight. Obviously the 3rd round is what stays in everyone's mind because Mina could barely move, but that's not how the fights are scored. I don't know what the hell you have to do to get a 10-8 round these days though lol.

    I also thought it was a close, but pretty clear decision in favor of Hendo. I was surprised one judge gave 3 rounds to Masvidal to be honest. Very close and competitive fight throughout, but I still thought Henderson clearly won. Needless to say, I think we'll both take it! I felt a bit robbed last weekend with the Gastelum decision so I'll take this one and run. Good job on your plays tonight


    Hendo and Judges vs. Masvidal and Judges= Easy winner, lol.

    I'm still not so sure about Mina though.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2015 - 11:18 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:


    I definitely thought Mina lost but I thought Henderson won but I had it alot closer than the announcers. I could've seen it go either way.

    I didnt have the time to do my normal work so I tailed you quite a bit this week! Thanks for the good night/morning! 


    That's ok Chewy, I tailed my Korean connection for a few too!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:


    I definitely thought Mina lost but I thought Henderson won but I had it alot closer than the announcers. I could've seen it go either way.

    I didnt have the time to do my normal work so I tailed you quite a bit this week! Thanks for the good night/morning! 


    That's ok Chewy, I tailed my Korean connection for a few too!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Brightsizelife
    Brightsizelife
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 946
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2015 - 12:09 AM ET #19

    What kinda chance do you give Rockhold Ferrari?
    Reply
    What kinda chance do you give Rockhold Ferrari?
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2015 - 1:58 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Brightsizelife:

    What kinda chance do you give Rockhold Ferrari?


    You know Bright I'm a huge Weidman fan and he really jumped start my UFC gambling being undeafeated and all. Rockhold is a beast, great everywhere and wouldn't be surprised at all if he wins. I'll play Weidman inside of my big play that night. Real quick note on that fight, Weidman will be facing his 5th lefty in a row, so he should have a good idea where the punches and kicks are coming from. I first have to get through that Thursday and Friday before I get to Saturday!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightsizelife:

    What kinda chance do you give Rockhold Ferrari?


    You know Bright I'm a huge Weidman fan and he really jumped start my UFC gambling being undeafeated and all. Rockhold is a beast, great everywhere and wouldn't be surprised at all if he wins. I'll play Weidman inside of my big play that night. Real quick note on that fight, Weidman will be facing his 5th lefty in a row, so he should have a good idea where the punches and kicks are coming from. I first have to get through that Thursday and Friday before I get to Saturday!!!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,609
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.