Belfort/Henderson ITD(-1050) 1050 gets me 100. Thought this line would go up a few weeks ago, instead it sits at 800 so even better value now!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't see these two cheaters going 25 minutes beating each other up. Vitor is probably TRT to the max and Hendo has the best right hand in the business.
Belfort/Henderson ITD(-1050) 1050 gets me 100. Thought this line would go up a few weeks ago, instead it sits at 800 so even better value now!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't see these two cheaters going 25 minutes beating each other up. Vitor is probably TRT to the max and Hendo has the best right hand in the business.
Ok guys from the top: Under 1.5 Belfort/Henderson fight 1.35 gets me 1. Belfort/Henderson ITD 1050 gets me 100. Teixeira(-465) 46.50 gets me 10. Under 1.5 Teixeira/Cummins fight 1 gets me 1.20. Birchak(+325) 1 gets me 3.25. Under 1.5 Almeida/Birchak 1 gets me 1.15. Almeida ITD 1.45 gets me 1. Oliveira(-220) 8.80 gets me 4. Anderson(-600) 6 gets me 1. Tibau(-130) 1.30 gets me 1. Case(-265) 26.50 gets me 10. Tavares(+140) 1 gets me 1.40. Under 1.5 Skelly/Souza fight 1 gets me 1.65. Skelly ITD 1 gets me 1.73. Souza ITD 1 gets me 2.60. Andrade(-104) 1.04 gets me 1. Rodriguez(+160) 1 gets me 1.60.
Ok guys from the top: Under 1.5 Belfort/Henderson fight 1.35 gets me 1. Belfort/Henderson ITD 1050 gets me 100. Teixeira(-465) 46.50 gets me 10. Under 1.5 Teixeira/Cummins fight 1 gets me 1.20. Birchak(+325) 1 gets me 3.25. Under 1.5 Almeida/Birchak 1 gets me 1.15. Almeida ITD 1.45 gets me 1. Oliveira(-220) 8.80 gets me 4. Anderson(-600) 6 gets me 1. Tibau(-130) 1.30 gets me 1. Case(-265) 26.50 gets me 10. Tavares(+140) 1 gets me 1.40. Under 1.5 Skelly/Souza fight 1 gets me 1.65. Skelly ITD 1 gets me 1.73. Souza ITD 1 gets me 2.60. Andrade(-104) 1.04 gets me 1. Rodriguez(+160) 1 gets me 1.60.
$1150.94 in action. Kinda played around with a few props bets, I usually never hit but since I'm playing with house money why not take a shot. As far as the fights go: It looks like a action packed card with maybe a few dogs pulling the upsets. I'll be around all day for any questions or comments people. Good luck to all.
$1150.94 in action. Kinda played around with a few props bets, I usually never hit but since I'm playing with house money why not take a shot. As far as the fights go: It looks like a action packed card with maybe a few dogs pulling the upsets. I'll be around all day for any questions or comments people. Good luck to all.
That Belfort/Henderson ITD line at -1050 that you put over 90% of your action on is crazy. You have all your eggs in almost one basket just to win a measly hundred bucks. I think it will hit, but that's pretty reckless in my opinion. I bet the under 1½ rounds myself, but I only have a small fraction of my action and bankroll on it. Best of luck!
That Belfort/Henderson ITD line at -1050 that you put over 90% of your action on is crazy. You have all your eggs in almost one basket just to win a measly hundred bucks. I think it will hit, but that's pretty reckless in my opinion. I bet the under 1½ rounds myself, but I only have a small fraction of my action and bankroll on it. Best of luck!
Belfort run is over. The impact trt had on him will show. He will not be close to the fighter he was while on it. Hendo is aging and vitor is slightly better even without trt but this fight will be a lot closer than the odds suggest imo
Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:
Vitor will finish Hendo 1st round.Easy money.
Belfort run is over. The impact trt had on him will show. He will not be close to the fighter he was while on it. Hendo is aging and vitor is slightly better even without trt but this fight will be a lot closer than the odds suggest imo
That Belfort/Henderson ITD line at -1050 that you put over 90% of your action on is crazy. You have all your eggs in almost one basket just to win a measly hundred bucks. I think it will hit, but that's pretty reckless in my opinion. I bet the under 1½ rounds myself, but I only have a small fraction of my action and bankroll on it. Best of luck!
We bet totally different Jim, no doubt about that. If $100 is just measly I'd love to see what others bet besides this unit thing they hide behind. I know you like to spread your money out and live bet when your either behind or see a fight move a certain way. I cannot do this so I try to pick the best way to make money.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
That Belfort/Henderson ITD line at -1050 that you put over 90% of your action on is crazy. You have all your eggs in almost one basket just to win a measly hundred bucks. I think it will hit, but that's pretty reckless in my opinion. I bet the under 1½ rounds myself, but I only have a small fraction of my action and bankroll on it. Best of luck!
We bet totally different Jim, no doubt about that. If $100 is just measly I'd love to see what others bet besides this unit thing they hide behind. I know you like to spread your money out and live bet when your either behind or see a fight move a certain way. I cannot do this so I try to pick the best way to make money.
Last 4 fights, 4 huge knockouts, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me on the night I went 10-3(+128.13) in the fights and 4-0(+5.00) in the O/U. I'll take a night like this every night and twice on Sunday. Ok on to The Rousey show.
Last 4 fights, 4 huge knockouts, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me on the night I went 10-3(+128.13) in the fights and 4-0(+5.00) in the O/U. I'll take a night like this every night and twice on Sunday. Ok on to The Rousey show.