UFC FN 139 (Korean Zombie vs Rodriguez)
Moffett Wins by Submission +625 (1 Unit)
Moffett Wins by Submission +625 (1 Unit)
Prelims (UFC Fight Pass)Sanchez +240 (0.5 Units)Shelton -130 (2 Units)Shelton Wins Inside Distance +530 (0.5 Units)Prelims (FS1)Erosa Wins Inside Distance +425 (1 Unit)Smith Wins in Round 1 +160 (0.5 Units)Gunther +700 (1 Unit) (Have to...)Moffett -115 (1 Unit)Moffett Wins by Submission +625 (1 Unit)Yoder Wins by Submission +300 (0.5 Units)
Prelims (UFC Fight Pass)Sanchez +240 (0.5 Units)Shelton -130 (2 Units)Shelton Wins Inside Distance +530 (0.5 Units)Prelims (FS1)Erosa Wins Inside Distance +425 (1 Unit)Smith Wins in Round 1 +160 (0.5 Units)Gunther +700 (1 Unit) (Have to...)Moffett -115 (1 Unit)Moffett Wins by Submission +625 (1 Unit)Yoder Wins by Submission +300 (0.5 Units)
L33 UFC cards: +79.32 Units (Avg +2.40 Units per Card)
I like your style I’m betting from Vegas and app. I can’t get these bets. Who do you recommend? Thank you for sharing.
L33 UFC cards: +79.32 Units (Avg +2.40 Units per Card)
I like your style I’m betting from Vegas and app. I can’t get these bets. Who do you recommend? Thank you for sharing.
I like your style I’m betting from Vegas and app. I can’t get these bets. Who do you recommend? Thank you for sharing.
I like your style I’m betting from Vegas and app. I can’t get these bets. Who do you recommend? Thank you for sharing.
a fighter outclassed by a huge b!tch? i dont think so, gooday sir
a fighter outclassed by a huge b!tch? i dont think so, gooday sir
a fighter outclassed by a huge b!tch? i dont think so, gooday sir
a fighter outclassed by a huge b!tch? i dont think so, gooday sir
i was happy for cowboy too
he is a real fighter and for me he is the real " goat" with this record now
MJ is also the goat even if he doesn't won each basketball games or won every year the title
fight is more chaos that other sport so honestly the fighter who can stay incisible with lot of fight is certainly not human or had the luck to have the right opponent on the right time
the end of rodriguez vs zombie korean fight was incredible " on the buzzer"
air rodriguez vs zabit should realy be epic fight
but what should had been the judge decisions if it had no final ko? for sure rodriguez should had won?
unfortunatly for me i didn't bet yesterday on this card otherijse i was 27% win only with -12U but next time I will be bet and i am not expecting to make less than50% winning predictions. I think it was a special night where the logics results should be link with the soul of the ufc history
i was happy for cowboy too
he is a real fighter and for me he is the real " goat" with this record now
MJ is also the goat even if he doesn't won each basketball games or won every year the title
fight is more chaos that other sport so honestly the fighter who can stay incisible with lot of fight is certainly not human or had the luck to have the right opponent on the right time
the end of rodriguez vs zombie korean fight was incredible " on the buzzer"
air rodriguez vs zabit should realy be epic fight
but what should had been the judge decisions if it had no final ko? for sure rodriguez should had won?
unfortunatly for me i didn't bet yesterday on this card otherijse i was 27% win only with -12U but next time I will be bet and i am not expecting to make less than50% winning predictions. I think it was a special night where the logics results should be link with the soul of the ufc history
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,213
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,674
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,637
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 548
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,013
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,945
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,981
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 371
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
