Edgar should win, but never gets the finish and it's hard for me to lay -270 on anything, especially a fist fight where anything can happen. Frankie by DEC -150 might be the best bet here...
Barboza/Lee is tricky as well... Lee is gonna implement the same game plan as Khabib did against Barboza (regardless of how much sh*t he's talking about standing and trading with him) but Lee always has a cardio dump after rd 1 or 2 so if Barboza can weather the storm in the early rounds he might be able to get a late rd finish. I'm gonna throw a little on Barboza winning in each of the last 3 rds @ +1400, +1900 and +2850 respectively.
K. Lee has a lot of potential but I'm just getting sick of him constantly talking sh*t about how he's gonna destroy everyone in the division and make it look easy... even after coming off a loss. His act is getting old really quick, and he's not gonna make any fans if he keeps this act up, unless he starts backing it up of course
A couple big dogs I'm gonna take a crack at are C. Sherman +260 and J. Miller +270. I'll put a unit on each of them and hope at least one of them wins which would net about 1.5 units. And if they both win, then that would be great obviously
Man these main/co main fights are tough to bet...
Edgar should win, but never gets the finish and it's hard for me to lay -270 on anything, especially a fist fight where anything can happen. Frankie by DEC -150 might be the best bet here...
Barboza/Lee is tricky as well... Lee is gonna implement the same game plan as Khabib did against Barboza (regardless of how much sh*t he's talking about standing and trading with him) but Lee always has a cardio dump after rd 1 or 2 so if Barboza can weather the storm in the early rounds he might be able to get a late rd finish. I'm gonna throw a little on Barboza winning in each of the last 3 rds @ +1400, +1900 and +2850 respectively.
K. Lee has a lot of potential but I'm just getting sick of him constantly talking sh*t about how he's gonna destroy everyone in the division and make it look easy... even after coming off a loss. His act is getting old really quick, and he's not gonna make any fans if he keeps this act up, unless he starts backing it up of course
A couple big dogs I'm gonna take a crack at are C. Sherman +260 and J. Miller +270. I'll put a unit on each of them and hope at least one of them wins which would net about 1.5 units. And if they both win, then that would be great obviously