Solid value on Machida tonite, and it helps that he got ko'd in his last fight. Dude's been fighting his whole life, and Anders is a football player who just started training martial arts a few years ago
Solid value on Machida tonite, and it helps that he got ko'd in his last fight. Dude's been fighting his whole life, and Anders is a football player who just started training martial arts a few years ago
i feel there is a LOT of value on Machida.. Anders is undefeated and has been knocking people out, but he hasn't fought anyone w/the experience of Machida.
i feel there is a LOT of value on Machida.. Anders is undefeated and has been knocking people out, but he hasn't fought anyone w/the experience of Machida.
Dolphan & Skanless1 - I agree about the value, hence why I bet it, but am still nervous about Machida's chin. He is definitely more technically skilled on the feet where this will be fought. Anders did have a big KO against Natal, who then retired. However, I also did not think Anders was very impressive in his last fight. Definitely nice value with the vet here.
Dolphan & Skanless1 - I agree about the value, hence why I bet it, but am still nervous about Machida's chin. He is definitely more technically skilled on the feet where this will be fought. Anders did have a big KO against Natal, who then retired. However, I also did not think Anders was very impressive in his last fight. Definitely nice value with the vet here.
Dolphan & Skanless1 - I agree about the value, hence why I bet it, but am still nervous about Machida's chin. He is definitely more technically skilled on the feet where this will be fought. Anders did have a big KO against Natal, who then retired. However, I also did not think Anders was very impressive in his last fight. Definitely nice value with the vet here.
Yep. Anders likely wins this fight, but there is great value on Machida at that price. Anders hasn't ever really been tested and can be pretty reckless at times. I hope Machida can keep him at a distance and frustrate him and take the fight into the later rounds where Anders has less experience.. my hope at least.
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
Dolphan & Skanless1 - I agree about the value, hence why I bet it, but am still nervous about Machida's chin. He is definitely more technically skilled on the feet where this will be fought. Anders did have a big KO against Natal, who then retired. However, I also did not think Anders was very impressive in his last fight. Definitely nice value with the vet here.
Yep. Anders likely wins this fight, but there is great value on Machida at that price. Anders hasn't ever really been tested and can be pretty reckless at times. I hope Machida can keep him at a distance and frustrate him and take the fight into the later rounds where Anders has less experience.. my hope at least.
Also Anders wasn't very impressive in his last fight against a guy he was supposed to handle pretty easily. He seemed to lose a lot of steam after not getting his way early (similar to Ngannou). Hopefully the dragon can take him into deep water where he's never been before and frustrate the hell out of him
Also Anders wasn't very impressive in his last fight against a guy he was supposed to handle pretty easily. He seemed to lose a lot of steam after not getting his way early (similar to Ngannou). Hopefully the dragon can take him into deep water where he's never been before and frustrate the hell out of him
Also Anders wasn't very impressive in his last fight against a guy he was supposed to handle pretty easily. He seemed to lose a lot of steam after not getting his way early (similar to Ngannou). Hopefully the dragon can take him into deep water where he's never been before and frustrate the hell out of him
EXACTLY how i hope it plays out for my Machida play. He is FAR past his prime and Anders is a very powerful and athletic dude, but he did not impress me last time out and hasn't been tested in the late rounds.
Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan:
Also Anders wasn't very impressive in his last fight against a guy he was supposed to handle pretty easily. He seemed to lose a lot of steam after not getting his way early (similar to Ngannou). Hopefully the dragon can take him into deep water where he's never been before and frustrate the hell out of him
EXACTLY how i hope it plays out for my Machida play. He is FAR past his prime and Anders is a very powerful and athletic dude, but he did not impress me last time out and hasn't been tested in the late rounds.
I had zero clue Schevchenko was fighting last night!
Why was she banished to Fox Sports 1?
Sick to my stomach I didn’t see this thread. I usually check these bi-weekly and skipped out the past two.
I’m just curious as to what she was going off at on the ML pre-fight and why you didn’t play the - ML?
I would have destroyed that line at anything below -300.
lol -300, try -1000. She was on FS1 because it was a tune up fight at 125 lbs against a girl making her debut. Complete mismatch. Her next fight will most likely be for the 125 lb title and then she'll have that title until she's finished with the division.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Wonderful.
I had zero clue Schevchenko was fighting last night!
Why was she banished to Fox Sports 1?
Sick to my stomach I didn’t see this thread. I usually check these bi-weekly and skipped out the past two.
I’m just curious as to what she was going off at on the ML pre-fight and why you didn’t play the - ML?
I would have destroyed that line at anything below -300.
lol -300, try -1000. She was on FS1 because it was a tune up fight at 125 lbs against a girl making her debut. Complete mismatch. Her next fight will most likely be for the 125 lb title and then she'll have that title until she's finished with the division.