Morales couldn't stay on his feet. Johns is tough as nails on the ground.
Laying the juice with Bofando over Ward. Ward is one of the worst fighters in the UFC. Rarely lay this much juice in UFC, but think Bofando wins this easily with a 1R KO or TKO.
0-1 -1 Unit
Albert Morales +290 (1 Unit)
Galore Bofando -190 (1 Unit)
Morales couldn't stay on his feet. Johns is tough as nails on the ground.
Laying the juice with Bofando over Ward. Ward is one of the worst fighters in the UFC. Rarely lay this much juice in UFC, but think Bofando wins this easily with a 1R KO or TKO.
Pantoja was one of my more confident picks this afternoon. Line is too big to lay a lot of juice but I see him grinding this out convincingly. I follow a lot of your picks so just wondering if this one is based more so value?
Pantoja was one of my more confident picks this afternoon. Line is too big to lay a lot of juice but I see him grinding this out convincingly. I follow a lot of your picks so just wondering if this one is based more so value?
Morales couldn't stay on his feet. Johns is tough as nails on the ground.
Laying the juice with Bofando over Ward. Ward is one of the worst fighters in the UFC. Rarely lay this much juice in UFC, but think Bofando wins this easily with a 1R KO or TKO.
Ward so bad he gets KO'd getting thrown to the Matt
Thanks for the easy money Papa!
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
0-1 -1 Unit
Albert Morales +290 (1 Unit)
Galore Bofando -190 (1 Unit)
Morales couldn't stay on his feet. Johns is tough as nails on the ground.
Laying the juice with Bofando over Ward. Ward is one of the worst fighters in the UFC. Rarely lay this much juice in UFC, but think Bofando wins this easily with a 1R KO or TKO.
Ward so bad he gets KO'd getting thrown to the Matt
Pantoja was one of my more confident picks this afternoon. Line is too big to lay a lot of juice but I see him grinding this out convincingly. I follow a lot of your picks so just wondering if this one is based more so value?
Most of my picks are based on value. I'm expecting this fight to go the distance and be a close fight. No way I think Seery should be that much of a dog in this fight. He's on his way out, but I think he gives it a great go today.
Quote Originally Posted by Loucovers44:
Pantoja was one of my more confident picks this afternoon. Line is too big to lay a lot of juice but I see him grinding this out convincingly. I follow a lot of your picks so just wondering if this one is based more so value?
Most of my picks are based on value. I'm expecting this fight to go the distance and be a close fight. No way I think Seery should be that much of a dog in this fight. He's on his way out, but I think he gives it a great go today.
Ward so bad he gets KO'd getting thrown to the Matt
Thanks for the easy money Papa!
Ward is awful. You know I never lay that much on fights or any sporting events, but Ward is wayyyy too slow, especially for Bofando. Dude should not be in the UFC.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Ward so bad he gets KO'd getting thrown to the Matt
Thanks for the easy money Papa!
Ward is awful. You know I never lay that much on fights or any sporting events, but Ward is wayyyy too slow, especially for Bofando. Dude should not be in the UFC.
Thinking about the unders in the 2 main events. Think we see finishes. Don't really have opinions on sides, but wouldn't lay the juice with either favorites.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
What do you think about Calderwood/Calvillo?
Thinking about the unders in the 2 main events. Think we see finishes. Don't really have opinions on sides, but wouldn't lay the juice with either favorites.
Like the under in the last two fights. Just curious, when you wager Bofando at (-190), are you betting to win 1 unit, or betting 1 unit to win 1.53 units? Keep crushing and BOL
Like the under in the last two fights. Just curious, when you wager Bofando at (-190), are you betting to win 1 unit, or betting 1 unit to win 1.53 units? Keep crushing and BOL
Like the under in the last two fights. Just curious, when you wager Bofando at (-190), are you betting to win 1 unit, or betting 1 unit to win 1.53 units? Keep crushing and BOL
Favorites always to win the unit. Dogs risk.
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
Like the under in the last two fights. Just curious, when you wager Bofando at (-190), are you betting to win 1 unit, or betting 1 unit to win 1.53 units? Keep crushing and BOL