I'd venture to say you got WAY luckier with Hadzovic too. What a fluke win that was. At 0-3, Held might be cut now when he could easily be 2-1 in the UFC. Crazy sport
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
Damir Hadzovic +245 (2 Units)
Joaquim Silva -160 (2 Units)
Got very lucky with Silva.
Trevor Smith +130 (2 Units)
I'd venture to say you got WAY luckier with Hadzovic too. What a fluke win that was. At 0-3, Held might be cut now when he could easily be 2-1 in the UFC. Crazy sport
I'd venture to say you got WAY luckier with Hadzovic too. What a fluke win that was. At 0-3, Held might be cut now when he could easily be 2-1 in the UFC. Crazy sport
Oh, for sure. Gotta get lucky in this sport. That knee was NASTY. I think they should give Held one more shot. He really did beat Lauzon. He could be great value in his next fight if they give him another shot.
Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:
I'd venture to say you got WAY luckier with Hadzovic too. What a fluke win that was. At 0-3, Held might be cut now when he could easily be 2-1 in the UFC. Crazy sport
Oh, for sure. Gotta get lucky in this sport. That knee was NASTY. I think they should give Held one more shot. He really did beat Lauzon. He could be great value in his next fight if they give him another shot.