UFC Posted 2026: -4.88 Units (46-38-2)
Today's Card:
Farman Hasanov ML -170 v Nolan Units 1.70 to win 1.00
![]()
Matsumoto is a damn dog in there.. I couldn't even score that fight if you paid me to do it.. You can make an argument for the first round either way.. Third round was also super tight.. Not sure who won that.. I guess maybe Matsumoto, but Jean won the second round pretty clearly.. I guess it's only fair to give him one more out of the two up for grabs. Still could be scored either way depending.
Matsumoto is a damn dog in there.. I couldn't even score that fight if you paid me to do it.. You can make an argument for the first round either way.. Third round was also super tight.. Not sure who won that.. I guess maybe Matsumoto, but Jean won the second round pretty clearly.. I guess it's only fair to give him one more out of the two up for grabs. Still could be scored either way depending.
