GL Japples! I'll tell you after the fights lock at 5pm est my rating of your card 1-10 whether you win or lose. I have a number in my mind, and I'm going to lock that in now.
Remember last week I was honest with you about your winning parlay that I wouldn't have rated it.
I hope you win a bundle of cash either way, and if you prefer I don't give your card a rating.. thats fine also.
GL Japples! I'll tell you after the fights lock at 5pm est my rating of your card 1-10 whether you win or lose. I have a number in my mind, and I'm going to lock that in now.
Remember last week I was honest with you about your winning parlay that I wouldn't have rated it.
I hope you win a bundle of cash either way, and if you prefer I don't give your card a rating.. thats fine also.
I rated the card earlier this morning in my head and sticking with this rating. I have been back and forth on the Rosa fight, but ultimately something feels fishy, and I think Karol Rosa is by far the weakest spot out of what you posted. I have a quite a few tickets with her.. so we'll see.
Rating your card: 9/10
GL!
I rated the card earlier this morning in my head and sticking with this rating. I have been back and forth on the Rosa fight, but ultimately something feels fishy, and I think Karol Rosa is by far the weakest spot out of what you posted. I have a quite a few tickets with her.. so we'll see.
Sheesh....you and I are not on the same page tonight. I really like horiguchi, and I've got a small bet on Raposo. But I haven't been having a great year, so this may be good news for you, lol
Sheesh....you and I are not on the same page tonight. I really like horiguchi, and I've got a small bet on Raposo. But I haven't been having a great year, so this may be good news for you, lol
@bense197969 I am not feeling great about tonight. I had Rosa as highest differential in Win % and she was horrible and Raposo has taken a bunch of money since yesterday. Who know! GL to you
@bense197969 I am not feeling great about tonight. I had Rosa as highest differential in Win % and she was horrible and Raposo has taken a bunch of money since yesterday. Who know! GL to you
Don't think he lost the second one. He had one more significant strike and how the 3rd round is not a 10/8? 24 against 4 and a knockdown. that one looked hella rigged to me.
Don't think he lost the second one. He had one more significant strike and how the 3rd round is not a 10/8? 24 against 4 and a knockdown. that one looked hella rigged to me.