UFC Posted 2026: +1.25 Units (8-4-1)
Opening Card:
Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 v Phil Rowe Units 0.50 to win 0.25
Joselyne Edwards ML -310 v Nora Cornolle Units 0.50 to win 0.16
![]()
UFC Posted 2026: +1.25 Units (8-4-1)
Opening Card:
Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 v Phil Rowe Units 0.50 to win 0.25
Joselyne Edwards ML -310 v Nora Cornolle Units 0.50 to win 0.16
![]()
UFC Posted 2026: +1.25 Units (8-4-1)
Opening Card:
Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 v Phil Rowe Units 0.50 to win 0.25
Joselyne Edwards ML -310 v Nora Cornolle Units 0.50 to win 0.16
![]()
GL Mr. Japples.
I will tell you right now that I am not a fan of either of these chalk bets. I would think Edwards wins, but Cornolle's grappling looks improved since the first fight. If it stays on the feet this time which I think it will.. Could be looking at a dicey decision.
As far as Lebosnoyani is concerned. This is a clear dog or pass situation for me. He's definitely going to be outranged in the striking, and Rowe has a massive experience advantage. I think you need closer to -125 or better to even consider taking this. Therefore, I detect zero value on the bet win or lose. This wouldn't be the first time Phil Rowe cashes as an underdog. He has heavy hands, and can easily put someone away if they get wobbled.
![]()
GL Mr. Japples.
I will tell you right now that I am not a fan of either of these chalk bets. I would think Edwards wins, but Cornolle's grappling looks improved since the first fight. If it stays on the feet this time which I think it will.. Could be looking at a dicey decision.
As far as Lebosnoyani is concerned. This is a clear dog or pass situation for me. He's definitely going to be outranged in the striking, and Rowe has a massive experience advantage. I think you need closer to -125 or better to even consider taking this. Therefore, I detect zero value on the bet win or lose. This wouldn't be the first time Phil Rowe cashes as an underdog. He has heavy hands, and can easily put someone away if they get wobbled.
![]()
@Professor1258
I agree with Professors take on both of these. I think Edwards wins, and I may parlay her, but thats a steep price on her. Lebosnoyani may win, but I will not be laying 2/1 on him. I may take Rowe at +$ cuz i think this fight is closer to a toss up.
@Professor1258
I agree with Professors take on both of these. I think Edwards wins, and I may parlay her, but thats a steep price on her. Lebosnoyani may win, but I will not be laying 2/1 on him. I may take Rowe at +$ cuz i think this fight is closer to a toss up.
@Professor1258![]()
@bense197969![]()
I hear ya guys, I am no UFC expert by any means but I put Edwards at 84% chance of winning vs an implied 75% chance on line and Lebosnoyani at 78% chance of winning vs 67% implied probability but he does have a very low sample size to draw that conclusion from. I bet early because I believe the odds would also be worst for each fighter by Saturday. That may not be the case though if most peeps feel the same as you.
Looking forwards to Saturday! BOL either way guys! ![]()
@Professor1258![]()
@bense197969![]()
I hear ya guys, I am no UFC expert by any means but I put Edwards at 84% chance of winning vs an implied 75% chance on line and Lebosnoyani at 78% chance of winning vs 67% implied probability but he does have a very low sample size to draw that conclusion from. I bet early because I believe the odds would also be worst for each fighter by Saturday. That may not be the case though if most peeps feel the same as you.
Looking forwards to Saturday! BOL either way guys! ![]()
@greenhead ![]()
Updated Card:
Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 v Phil Rowe Units 0.50 to win 0.25
Joselyne Edwards ML -310 v Nora Cornolle Units 0.50 to win 0.16
Alibi Idiris ML -128 v Ode Osbourne Units 0.50 to win 0.39
Ante Delija ML -129 v Serghei Spivac Units 0.50 to win 0.39
![]()
@greenhead ![]()
Updated Card:
Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 v Phil Rowe Units 0.50 to win 0.25
Joselyne Edwards ML -310 v Nora Cornolle Units 0.50 to win 0.16
Alibi Idiris ML -128 v Ode Osbourne Units 0.50 to win 0.39
Ante Delija ML -129 v Serghei Spivac Units 0.50 to win 0.39
![]()
Posted by Japples Updated Card: Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 (-205) Joselyne Edwards ML -310 (-375) Alibi Idiris ML -128 (-126) Ante Delija ML -129 (-122) ..... current 138 pm eastern at fanduel ..... hope i am around for live plays... love mma .. good luck..... ![]()
Posted by Japples Updated Card: Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 (-205) Joselyne Edwards ML -310 (-375) Alibi Idiris ML -128 (-126) Ante Delija ML -129 (-122) ..... current 138 pm eastern at fanduel ..... hope i am around for live plays... love mma .. good luck..... ![]()
@Jayznation01
nothing else for me!
@Skanless1
thanks
Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 v Phil Rowe Units 0.50 to win 0.25
W+0.25
Joselyne Edwards ML -310 v Nora Cornolle Units 0.50 to win 0.16
W+0.16
Alibi Idiris ML -128 v Ode Osbourne Units 0.50 to win 0.39
W+0.39
Ante Delija ML -129 v Serghei Spivac Units 0.50 to win 0.39
L-0.50
Day: +0.30 Units (3-1)
UFC Posted 2026: +1.55 Units (11-5-1)
@Jayznation01
nothing else for me!
@Skanless1
thanks
Jean-Paul Lebosnoyani ML -200 v Phil Rowe Units 0.50 to win 0.25
W+0.25
Joselyne Edwards ML -310 v Nora Cornolle Units 0.50 to win 0.16
W+0.16
Alibi Idiris ML -128 v Ode Osbourne Units 0.50 to win 0.39
W+0.39
Ante Delija ML -129 v Serghei Spivac Units 0.50 to win 0.39
L-0.50
Day: +0.30 Units (3-1)
UFC Posted 2026: +1.55 Units (11-5-1)
